Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Watkins, MD
Dr. Robert Watkins, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cary, NC. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years.

MacGregor Family Physicians PA

580 New Waverly Pl Ste 120

Cary, NC 27518

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Watkins

Dr. Watkins' Experience

Dr. Watkins' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Watkins does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Depression
  • High Cholesterol
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1975
  • University Of Virginia / Main Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • University Of Al Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Watkins has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Watkins has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Watkins does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watkins and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Watkins' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watkins to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Watkins' Performance
in Holly Springs, NC |
I have nothing but positive reviews for Dr. Watkins. He takes the time to listen to what I have to say and gives good thought on how to approach of getting rid of a sickness. He always asks how life is outside of seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone. Also, he has a friendly staff that works well with you and answers any questions you might have.
in Cary, NC |
Best Dr . Great bedside manners , always on time .must of all very professional. Very nice and friend staff as well . I recommend him . Easy scheduling, very clean environment. I trust him @100 %
I have always been able to get an appointment and Dr. Watkins will listen to my questions.
in Sugar Grove, VA |
Dr. Watkins is always professional, friendly and genuinely concerned about our health. This is the reason my wife and I have been his patients for over 20 years.
in Apex, NC |
He has always been able to accurately assess health concerns I present to him, and his recommendations prove to be sound advice. That's what I value most.
in Sugar Grove, VA |
Dr. Watkins has been my primary care provider for over 25 years. Since moving to Virginia I continue to come to Cary to see Dr. Watkins twice a year. He and his staff are a rare find today when most doctors exams are short and impersonal. Dr. Watkins is interested in treating the WHOLE PATIENT. He knows our family and is always interested in hearing about what is going on in our lives. He is an outstanding physician and I consider him a friend as well.
in Holly Springs, NC |
I recommend Dr. Watkins because he is a very knowledgeable and intelligent doctor. Not only that, he makes it his business to know who the best specialists are and arranges call backs from their offices when needed. He is the best about keeping appointed times. In less than 10 minutes of my appointment time, I have been ushered to an examining room, seen the nurse and the doctor arrives, over 90% of the time. A few times it approached 15 minutes and I probably arrived early.
apex, nc |
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Watkins. He always asks relevant questions and is a careful listener. Dr. Watkins is knowledgeable and trustworthy. We like the fact that the office is friendly and the staff know who you are. This is a true 'family practice' and we appreciate having a doctor who values the patient.
Cary, NC |
The office is efficient. This is a big plus for me. I have never waited more than a few minutes after my scheduled time. Dr. Watkins is personable. I've been with him for more than 20 years. He was persistent on one of the issues I had somewhat vague symptoms. By following up, discovered a major issue that was fixed.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Robbie is experienced, thoughtful and well qualified to take care of all of my medical needs - and he's done so for over 20 years. He also has a great sense of humor and laughter is still the best medicine he's given me. I have no reservations in recommending him to anyone seeking a new family physician.
in Holly Springs, NC |
Dr Watkins has excellent Medical and People skills. If he encounters a condition beyond their scope the provide referrals to other professionals. Thru Dr Watkins careful scrutiny of my health records and history he was able to discern a slight elevation in my PSA, did initial treatment with antibiotics, when that did not work he referred me to a Urologist. I was diagnosed with cancer but due to Dr W's early detection it was caught, I had surgery and am cured. He saved my life!
in Four Oaks, NC |
Dr. Watkins will take time with you. He can make you feel at ease no matter what the situation may be. I can't say enough about his caring nature. He can make you feel at ease as soon as he opens the door. Dr. Watkins has helped me through many hard times; there has been many in the past twenty plus years. I am sixty three years old and have never had a bad experience with him, I am grateful to have Dr. Watkins and his staff in my life. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank You Dr. Watkins
Have you seen Dr. Robert Watkins, MD?
Are you Dr. Watkins?