Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Robert Warren, MD
Dr. Robert Warren has been a proud member of Ophthalmology Associates since June, 2000. Dr. Warren believes that it is essential to empower the patient to participate in their own healthcare. He accomplishes this by taking the time to educate patients about their ocular conditions and inform them about their treatment options. It is Dr. Warren's inviting clinic environment and exquisite attention to detail that allows him to be one of the busiest and most successful cataract and LASIK surgeons in the Metroplex.Dr. Warren was born at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota where his father completed his residency in Urology. Dr. Warren was raised in Galveston, Texas and excelled in the public school system until midway through high school when he transferred to Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, New Hampshire. After graduating from Exeter, Dr. Warren completed his undergraduate degree in Government from Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Dr. Warren then went to medical school at The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston (UTMB), completed an Internship in Internal Medicine, and completed his residency in Ophthalmology at UTMB in 2000.Dr. Warren currently staffs our offices in Fort Worth, Hurst, and Cityview. He maintains surgical privileges at both Plaza Day Surgery and the Fort Worth Surgery Center. He is a member of numerous medical organizations and has received many awards for his contributions in eye care.Tara Nicole completed what was missing in Dr. Warren's life when she said "I do" in November, 2014.

Summit

1201 Summit Ave

Fort Worth, TX 76102

• Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • PHCS
  • Scott & White Health Plan
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Learn about Dr. Warren

At Ophthalmology Associates, we offer a wide range of eye care services, allowing our practice to cater to the needs of all our patients. Our experienced and compassionate doctors have the skills to help you with all your eye related problems. We specialize in many types of treatments and surgeries, especially cataract, retina, glaucoma, and LASIK surgery.

Dr. Warren's Experience

Dr. Warren's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Department Of Internal Medicine At University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Department Of Ophthalmology At University Of Texas Medical Branch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Warren has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warren does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warren and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warren's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warren to family and friends
Dr. Warren's Performance
in Euless, Texas |
Dr. Warren is an excellent doctor- caring, honest. My surgery went well and he was very thorough about the surgery procedure. He was the only one who required a physical from my primary doctor plus if I had a question , he called me back. He did not try to sell me the expensive lens and explained what was best for me. I highly recommend Dr. Warren if you are needing an excellent, proficient, honest doctor and excellent pre and post care.
in Weatherford, TX |
I had horrible vision, and Dr. Warren did an outstanding job of correcting it. I now have vision that is better than 20/15, and the entire LASIK process with him was organized and courteous. Dr. Warren, Mrs. Abbott, and the rest of his staff were incredibly helpful and knew exactly how to answer any questions I had. I definitely recommend Dr. Warren and his excellent staff.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I recently had LASIK and I cannot thank Dr. Warren and Mrs. Abbott enough. Everything was a breeze and they answered all of my questions thoroughly and patiently. I highly recommend anyone considering LASIK to look into this office. They're wonderful.
Ft Worth, TX |
Great doctor & amazing staff!! Lasik surgery explained in great detail & no surprises whatsoever. Surgery was painless and completed in less than 15 minutes. My vision was 20/40 before and is now 20/12.5 thanks to Dr. Warren. Highly recommend Dr. Warren to anyone considering lasik, 5 stars all the way!!
Fort Worth, TX |
Review would be higher but office is frequently overbooked and what should take 15-30 mins in the office turns into over an hour or longer. Most time is waiting in the waiting room to be called. When we are on time, I expect the office to be on time too.
in Whitney, TX |
I was nervous about Lasik. Dr. Warren and his entire team was extraordinary. They really cared about me and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I now have 20/20 vision. In all a miracle. Dr. Warren is the kind of person I would like as a friend. You should go for your free consult and meet Kathy and the rest of their team. I believe you will have the same experience I did and will understand the "Miracle" for your self. I can now drive at night with no glare. No more reading glasse
in Ft Worth, TX |
DR WARREN IS WONDERFUL..VISION IS NOW 20/20..THANK YOU!
in Richland Hills |
Having Lasik done has been life-changing! I'm 30 years old and have worn glasses since I was 13. I 100% recommend Lasik to anyone thinking about having it done and I 110% recommend Dr. Warren to perform your procedure. He, his staff, and his awesome assistant, Cathy, are great! And add a little more on Cathy...she is very nice, friendly, informative, and shows genuine care. She is another reason that I went back to Ophthalmology Associates.
Ft Worth, TX |
Life changing!!!!! staff was competent and friendly. should of gone to him years ago!!!
in Ft Worth, TX |
No matter what your optical needs are, Dr. Warren is the very best in his field. He is thorough, open, warm, not rushed and wants you to know ALL of your options with your eyes. Dr. Warren removed both of my cataracts and when he took the eye patch off I cried! He is truly above excellent he is extraordinary. I strongly recommend Dr. Warren.
in San Angelo, TX |
UNREAL almost 20/10 vision after LASIK!!! I missed two letters on the smallest line. I've worn contacts for over a decade and was tired of dealing with them.. I had been wanting to get LASIK for years, but it scared my mother so much she wouldn't allow it. That is, until she happened to watch one of Dr. Warren's procedures.. Dr. Warren is competent, and confidently reassuring. Quick way to increase your quality of life!
in Dallas, TX |
I had the best experience with my LASIK surgery. I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, accommodating and professional staff. I drove all the way from Dallas to get my LASIK done with Dr. Warren, and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is the best!
in Ft Worth, TX |
My Son had Lasic eye surgery by Dr. Warren also did my moms cataract surgery . ?? Would highly recommend Dr. Warren.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Warren is a great guy. Took the time to explain everything, but is very efficient and doesn't waste the patient's time.
in Weatherford, TX |
Cathy Abbott, the entire staff and Dr Warren are all very easy folks to deal with. All of my office visits were fun experiences as well as educational visits. Dr Warren did the normal 1 day, 1 week and 1 month checkups, but also did a 3 month and 6 month checkup as my eyes slowly adjusted to their new monovision configurations, Dr Warren explained the physical eye and brain functions that were adjusting in terms that were easy for me to understand.I am 100% satisfied with my new monovision eyes
in Grandview, TX |
You won't find a better doctor of staff! Dr Warren is super nice and an excellent doctor. My LASIK surgery was so easy with slight discomfort afterwards. Better than 20/20 vision and no more glasses! Dr Warren & Cathy make you feel very comfortable and answer all you r questions. Check out their Facebook page I posted my actual LASIK surgery there. They let your driver watch and video the procedure from outside the room through a window
in Arlington, TX |
Had LASIK done with Dr. Warren. Amazing experience!! Not only a great staff! (Cathy was awesome to work with) but Dr. Warren made me feel so comfortable about finally making the decision to have LASIK. And the results...20/12.5 vision! For those who don't know, that's 2x better than 20/20 vission!! Highly recommended!
in Burleson, TX |
Dr. Warren and his team are truly amazing! They go out of their way to ensure you feel safe and comfortable during the entire process. The whole process was quick and easy, with great vision being the result! I would (and have) recommended Dr. Warren to all my friends and family with poor vision.
in Cleburne, TX |
I saw Dr. Warren at every appointment, which is one main reason I chose him for my procedure. He is very thorough with his examination and explains everything as to why you are or are not a candidate for LASIK. The people on his team are very friendly and knowledgeable and I am completely confident in Dr. Warren's abilities to provide outstanding eye care. I highly recommend Dr. Warren for any eye concerns anyone may have. After 32 years I can see clearly, so thank you!
in Fort Worth, TX |
He really just felt like one of the family. I actually feel a little bad knowing I'm not gonna see him again after the surgery and check-ups. Honestly, I can't recommend him enough.
in Grapevine, TX |
Dr. Warren performed LASIK on both of my sons. He has a great personality and is a true eye expert. His LASIK Coordinator, Cathy Abbott is the best. They make a great team. Everything went perfectly and the care they showed is second to none! I highly recommend Opthalmology Associates and Dr. Warren!
in Ft Worth, TX |
My experience was stress free from beginning to end. Since the first day I met with Cathy, until my last check up with Dr. Warren. They answered all my questions and were always very encouraging. Dr. Warren also has a great sense of humor, his personality makes it a very pleasant experience.
in Bonham Texas 75418 |
Dr Warren was great , best experience had both eyes done. Have received great vision after cartract surgery will go back if any other problems
in Fort Worth, TX |
I had gone to several different places before I decided to get my surgery done with Dr. Warren. At all the other places I felt like I was being pushed into getting LASIK, but with Dr. Warren it wasn't like that, everything felt very comfortable. I was very nervous about the whole process, but it was so fast and I did not feel a thing!
in Sachse, TX |
I am so thankful that I decided to consult with Dr. Warren to see if I was a candidate for LASIK after many frustrating years of extreme astigmatism. After learning I was indeed a candidate and could expect near perfect results, I nervously took the plunge. Dr. Warren and his staff were all extremely comforting and professional throughout entire process from initial consult through post op. When trusting someone with your precious eye sight, this is definitely the team you want. Changed my life!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Warren, MD?
Are you Dr. Warren?

Visit Dr. Warren

Dr. Warren accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • PHCS
  • Scott & White Health Plan
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)

Hospitals where Dr. Warren has admitting privileges