Dr. Robert Vogt, MD

Dr. Robert Vogt, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Robert Vogt, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Vogt is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services and University of Colorado Health - Memorial Hospital Central.

The Family Practice

• WellPoint

Learn about Dr. Vogt

Care for Life

Dr. Vogt's Experience

Dr. Vogt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Exercise Counseling
  • Joint Injection
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Malcolm Grow Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Malcolm Grow Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Vogt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vogt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vogt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Penrose-St. Francis Health Services

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Vogt is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vogt to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Vogt's Performance
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I no longer want anything to do with their services, I want it to end, yet after my complaints and 4 emails and 2 hand written letters I'm still harassed. Dr Vogt's office, stop!!!!!!!! Was a great practice before he added & continued to add, now it is a factory processing center, when You question one they say sorry that person is not available, then you hang on the phone or wait until your patience, or as in my case severe chest pains become so unbearable you leave and drive to ER.
in Comiradi Springs, CO |
The Dr's and staff are very caring and attentive to your needs. I feel very blessed to have them caring for my family and I. Excellent patient care.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
This family practice facility is absolutely amazing. The staff (providers, front office, back office, and billing) are always friendly, always timely, always efficient and most of all the care is top notch. I have seen three different providers there and each one took plenty of time to understand my condition/illness, and spent time educating me. I have never felt rushed and have always felt welcome. I have never waited for more than 5 mins in the waiting room or exam room. Love this place
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Always listens. Unlike many physicians I've seen who will provide an answer for any question whether or not the question or condition is understood by then, Dr Vogt will flat out tell you the answer (if he knows it). If he doesn't he will term you that he doesn't and that he will investigate it. The next time you come back he has the answer or if you do not come to see him soon enough, he will call. Just am awesome doctor, who stays on top of the science while retaining people skills. AWESOME!!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
My experience is mainly with the office staff and their PA Stafford. After a major abdominal surgery at the Mayo Clinic and a major car accident, two weeks post-op, they refused to do any blood work saying It might not be covered by insurance! I felt so sick after the car accident that I had to sleep sitting up. Yet they refused to send me to get an MRI. Another doctor gave me permission and found out I had a late subacute hemorrhage on my liver. So all that time I was suffering .
in Johnstown, CO |
We had to move, so we left Dr. Vogt and his office, but would have gladly stayed otherwise. Both he and his team are very kind, considerate, and thoughtful. Dr. Vogt is GREAT with kids, very considerate, a great listener, and I have NEVER felt rushed with Dr. Vogt. I greatly appreciate his character and work ethic. Four more things I appreciated: 1) great sense of humor 2) doesn't jump to conclusions or hype/fads 3) explains things in detail 4) anticipates important questions
Have you seen Dr. Robert Vogt, MD?
Are you Dr. Vogt?