Dr. Robert VanZant, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Robert VanZant, MD

Dr. Robert VanZant, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 69 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. VanZant is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. VanZant's Care Philosophy

I like for my patients to be well informed about their health conditions. I want to be the major source of that information (and not some internet post). I take a personal interest in my patients and have many patients who have been with me since my first year in practice (1974). I have several 4-generation families in my practice. I try to deliver the best medical care and at the same time keep a watchful eye on the budget. Our practice is able to accomodate requests for prompt appointments.

Dr. VanZant's Experience

See how Dr. VanZant's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. VanZant

Dr. VanZant accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. VanZant is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. VanZant has admitting privileges.

Dr. VanZant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. VanZant to family and friends
3.6
based on 21 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. VanZant's Performance
in Houston, TX |
He's an amazing doctor!! He's helped me so much and he is a provider that you can trust. I have always recommended him to family and friends. He and his staff make you feel at ease immediately.
Have you seen Dr. Robert VanZant, MD?
Are you Dr. VanZant?

Compare Dr. VanZant

Dr. VanZant's Care Philosophy

Dr. VanZant's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

• Chief of Staff, Methodist West Houston Hospital
    • President, Harris County Medical Society
    • I provide medical information and support for the medical reporters for Houston TV stations.

Why It Matters: Dr. VanZant's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. VanZant does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. VanZant and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Baylor University

Graduated in 1974

Franklin Square Hospital

Completed in 1977

Dr. VanZant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. VanZant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. VanZant does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. VanZant and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.