Dr. Robert Troell, MD

Dr. Robert Troell, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Robert Troell, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Phoenix, AZ. He is affiliated with Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Troell to book an appointment.

Premier Pain & Spine and Premier Regenerative Institute

Visit Website
Arizona Reproductive Medicine Specialists223 E Erie St Ste 310 Phoenix, AZ 85016
    • Sat: closed

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Troell

4.2

77.41935483870968%

Dr. Troell?
Honest, will not over sell. Explains everything. Very prompt and straight forward.
CLP – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell was easy to speak with, offering great suggestions without being pushy. He listened to and addressed all of my concerns before and after surgery. His staff is very friendly and helpful.
Jacqueline – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
I am pleased with the high level of service from Dr Troell. His staff, Amy and Stephanie are amazing. Dr Troell took the time to explain the surgical, recovery processes and realistic results. Note, only 5 days out of the procedure, long before the final outcome will be fully appreciated, I am excited about the silhouette that Dr. Troell has sculpted. I have had almost no pain from the procedure as well. Thank You, Dr Troell for your skillfulness and truly caring by calling everyday to check on my recovery.
Julie Jade – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell performed 3 procedures on me. I’m 55 years old and had 33 year old breast implants. My breasts were visibly uneven and sagging. I had also recently lost quite a bit of weight, resulting in a lot of extra skin on my abdomen. We decided that obviously I needed to replace the old implants. In addition, a lift was necessary to make my breasts symmetrical again. The third procedure was to do a reverse abdomen tuck. Considering my age, I was quite nervous about doing all 3 at once. Dr. Troell relieved my anxiety about the surgery. I had complete confidence in his ability and trusted any judgement call that would be necessary during the procedure. My post operative has been unbelievable. He checked on me daily, him personally, not his staff. This bedside manner meant quite a bit to me. I truly know that he cared. I couldn’t be happier with the end result. I should have done it sooner. I highly recommend Dr. Troell to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Julie Hamilton – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell and his staff are amazing! Dr. Troell was exceptionally thorough from the beginning, spending extra time with me during my free consultation. The staff called me the day before to make sure I had everything prepared for my upcoming surgery. My result was fantastic! I can finally breath out of my nose again and the annoying hump is gone! Recovery was a breeze thanks to Dr. Troell and his staff taking care of me! I'll definitely be recommending him to friends!
K. H. – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell and his staff are very caring, patient, informative and understanding. I was having my procedures done in Las Vegas over a period of three months. I was recovering in my home alone. Dr. Troell went above and beyond all expectations I had. He personally contacted me daily to check up on me. He was very much involved in my recovery process, showing genuine empathy. Dr. Toell's bedside manner is a thing of the past, and warms my heart. It is greatly appreciated. He was there for me throughout.
Fran S. – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell is a perfectionist when it comes to his work. He explained everything, and I was never nervous during my procedures. His aftercare was superb, it is obvious he cares about you before, during and after your procedures. While I do not live in a state that Dr. Troell has a facility in, I am now spoiled and will gladly do the traveling for all of my future procedures as well. I couldn't be happier with my results.
Cherry P – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell is wonderful. He is a true beauty “artist” and a wonderful surgeon. He really cares about his clients and is in contact with you at all times after a surgery.. Any time I had a concern he would meet me at his office even on weekends or after hours to make sure everything is fine... Just love Dr. T. ?? I’m very happy with my procedure, his office, his staff and especially Dr. Troell.
April L. – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Office does not employ and medical personal, only young attractive females to sell him. Cute cheap staff
Disappointed in NV – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Doctor Troell explained everything to me in great detail. The good, bad, possible complications, care, everything went great and I healed perfectly. I would highly recommend Dr. Troell and go back there for any facial or skin treatments.
Tracee in Las Vegas , NV – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Very experienced and knowledgeable doctor. Dr . Troell discussed all my options, pros and cons, for my concerns on my face and suggested non-surgical treatments for me to get the best results, Friendly caring staff also.
Linda in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
I absolutely love this beautiful med spa in CDM. Masterpiece and Dr. Troell are the best I've had a few different services and procedures done and I could not love my results more. It has been a long time since I've found the right doctor that I can trust but I have found Dr. Troell he is so full of information and knowledge. Incredibly caring staff-Zetta calls me every day to check in on me and my progress to see if I need anything. She even offered to drive me home and stay with me. Happy!
Celeste in Newport Beach, CA – Jul 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Robert Troell, MD has Excellent Surgical Skills, is Extremely Knowledgeable and Very Compassionate. Patients would be fortunate to be under Dr. Troell's care for any and all services provided by himself and his amazing staff. The quality of care and professionalism far exceeds a patient's expectations. It is a true honor to recommend Dr. Troell for his unparalleled state of the art medical services.
Las Vegas, NV – Jul 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
Dr. Troell performed rhinoplasty surgery for me, I could not be more happy with the results. He was so thorough in explained the procedure and was available for me day or night after the surgery. I never needed pain medication and had very little discomfort. He made me feel so comfortable. I know I did a great job finding the perfect doctor. He is so well trained and experienced. I am very satisfied and would recommend him to anyone!
Cathy in Newport Beach, CA – Mar 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Troell. Very caring to the patients and easy to talk to. I told all my friends to go to him.
Eillane G. in Henderson, NV – Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Troell, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Troell?

Dr. Troell accepts

Dr. Troell accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Troell's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

An esthetic and cosmetic surgery practice's goal is a satisfied client and patient. From the quality and information on the website, promptly answering concerns or questions, to a comfortable and relaxing office decor and environment, well-trained st...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery