Dr. Robert Titelman, MD

Orthopedic Sports Medicine | Male

Resurgens Orthopaedics 5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 900 Atlanta, GA 30342 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Titelman, MD
I am an Atlanta native, and after traveling away for several years to continue my education, I came back to my roots for family and the great Atlanta area after Orthopaedic Fellowship. I've been practicing Orthopedic Surgery for over 10 years in Atlanta and I am definitely here to stay. My education began at The Westminster Schools and my learning took me around the country, from University of California, USC, Medical College of Georgia, University of Washington, Mayo Clinic, and back to Atlanta. I am Board Certified in Sports Medicine, as well as general Orthopedic Surgery.

Dr. Titelman's Care Philosophy

Caring for the patient is paramount. While this may seem obvious, it makes sense. In our modern age, we have access to seemingly endless tests, such as the MRI scan. As orthopaedic surgeons, we have to remember tests can help to direct treatment, but we treat the patient, not the test result. If the test shows an abnormality, it does not always need to be fixed. On the other hand, a normal test result does not always mean there is nothing wrong with the patient. Resurgens mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Titelman's Experience

See how Dr. Titelman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Titelman

Dr. Titelman accepts 18 insurance carriers

Dr. Titelman is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Titelman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Titelman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Titelman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Titelman Says:

As a Resurgens physician, I take pride in the feedback of my patients.  I am grateful when someone takes the time out of their day to comment on services I've provided.  It is the ultimate honor when one of my  patients refers a family member or friend to my practice.  If are unsatisfied with an aspect of your care, please contact me by calling my office and asking to speak with the office manager.

Dr. Titelman's Performance
Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Titelman reattached both of my biceps after tendon ruptures. Thought I was ruined but now I'm good as new with scares so small you can't see them. Highly recommend Dr. Titelman!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Titelman did a great job on my elbow. Before surgery, I had two bone spurs pinching a nerve and grew tired of the aching and pain. After seeing two other orthopedic surgeons, who incorrectly misdiagnosed my issue, Dr Titelman was able to tell me what was going on, explained all the possible ramifications if I chose to go along with the surgery, and suggested I wait until I was really ready, because "surgery is nothing anyone should rush into". Dr. Titleman is a talented and gifted doctor.
in Marietta, GA |
The entire experience was excellent. What I appreciated most was Dr. Titelman spending time showing me my xrays, helping me understand the fracture I had, and why it should heal fine given its location. The staff were also friendly and very efficient.
in Atlanta, GA |
Ruptured distel biceps tendon on a Saturday. My primary care physician arranged for me to be examined by Dr. Titelman Monday morning, who confirmed the problem and went over alternatives. I was clear on wanting to repair it and Dr. Titelman worked me into his next surgery date, Thursday, at St. Josephs. Great care there and good billing practices, unlike their neighbor. Post op exams went well and I did the prescribed PT. Two months later I'm back to full mobility and working on strength. Happy.
in Cumming, GA |
Very concerned - does not want to rush into surgery - try alternative measures first
Have you seen Dr. Robert Titelman, MD?
Are you Dr. Titelman?

Compare Dr. Titelman

Dr. Titelman says...

I am an Atlanta native, and after traveling away for several years to continue my education, I came back to my roots for family and the great Atlanta area after Orthopaedic Fellowship. I've been practicing Orthopedic Surgery for over 10 years in Atlanta and I am definitely here to stay.

My education began at The Westminster Schools and my learning took me around the country, from University of California, USC, Medical College of Georgia, University of Washington, Mayo Clinic, and back to Atlanta.

I am Board Certified in Sports Medicine, as well as general Orthopedic Surgery.

Dr. Titelman's Care Philosophy

Resurgens mission is to provide excellent, patient-focused and comprehensive musculoskeletal care to the Atlanta community and surrounding areas.

Dr. Titelman says...

I am always staying involved in the cutting edge developments in orthopaedics. With the influence of Resurgens, and our many connections, we constantly have access to new treatments.

Areas:

• Elbow tendon problems
  • Elbow Arthritis
  • Elbow Instability

Dr. Titelman says...

I have written and am often in the process of writing textbook chapters on the Rotator Cuff, Shoulder Replacement, Shoulder Instability, as well as the Elbow. To do so, one must keep current.

Specialties:

• Tendon Repair
  • Elbow Replacement
  • Shoulder Replacement

Dr. Titelman says...

Dr. Titelman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  •  Board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Titelman has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Titelman's Board Certifications

• Baker’s Cyst
  • Broken Arm
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

Completed in 2002

Mayo Medical School
    University Wa Med Center

Completed in 2003

Dr. Titelman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Titelman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine