Dr. Robert Tillett Jr, MD

Dr. Robert Tillett Jr, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Robert Tillett Jr, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY. He graduated from University of Louisville School of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 310

Louisville, KY 40207

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Tillett Jr

See how frequently Dr. Tillett Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)

Dr. Tillett Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tillett Jr "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Physician Services, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Physician Services currently includes more than 400 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 100 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• University of Louisville School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Medical University of South Carolina
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Duke Medical Center

Dr. Tillett Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tillett Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tillett Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tillett Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tillett Jr to family and friends

Dr. Tillett Jr's Performance

Best Neurologist my wife has gone to for her MS, absolutely no complaints except his nurses are LAZY...My wife has to play phone tag with his nurse for DAYS to get her meds refilled because they are too lazy to call in the refills.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He's been my doctor for years. His office is great with this crazy insurance and all the changes. He has been very professional and knows what he is doing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
In all time that I attended in his office never return any of my calls. All the doubts and questions that I had about my illness and treatment I always had to talk and solve with the nurse. Never saw any of my MRI images or results of my blood tests never received a good explanation about my...more
Are you Dr. Tillett Jr?