Dr. Robert Thompson, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance - TOA 1800 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 200 Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Get Directions
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Murfreesboro, TN. He has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital.

Dr. Thompson's Experience

See how Dr. Thompson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Thompson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Thompson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Thompson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson to family and friends
Dr. Thompson's Performance
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Thompson displayed great knowledge of his field while at the same time being cordial and patient friendly
in Murfreesboro |
Kind and understanding of my concerns
in Murfreesboro |
Very caring and professional! Great staff! Would recommend to friends and family! Very pleased with my care.
in Murfreesboro |
Dr Thompson is knowledgeable, listens intently and does a wonderful job of eliminating pain. This was a great experience.
in Murfreesboro |
I am always a bit bewildered at the front desk and how that is run but can't offer any suggestions either. I am nuts about this Doc.
in Palmer, Tn |
Dr. Thompson took great care of me, after my cheerleading injury to my ankle. Thanks to him I can still do flips.
in murfreesboro,tn |
Amazing doctor! He took his time and talked me through my ankle issues. I was super impressed. I love TOA!
in murfreesboro,tn |
Very helpful and explained my condition and treatment well. I would recommend Dr Thompson to anyone experiencing foot pain, especially if you do not want surgery as an answer to your problem. He gave good options for treatment and my PT helped my condition.
in murfreesboro,tn |
Thorough and professional, has a great beside manner. Explains procedures in a way I can understand
in murfreesboro,tn |
Very thorough, informative and knowledgeable
in Murfreesboro,Tn. |
Absolutely wonderful experience, he has great knowledge and explained everything regarding my problem
La Vergne, TN |
Dr. Thompson is an excellent physician. I had a terrible sprain in my right ankle when I first went to see him. He was very thorough and explained my treatment options carefully. I am fully recovered and have no pain at all. I am so thankful for his expertise and the wonderful staff at TOA!
Gadsden, TN |
Dr. Thompson is very knowledgeable about his speciality and he truly does what's best for the patient. He has great bedside manner, and is always patient in explainations and answering questions. I would absolutely recommend him.
Nashville, TN |
Dr. Thompson is kind and very knowledgeable. Great communication. Highly recommend him.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Thompson was extremely unprofessional. He continued to push on my ankle and foot after I explained it hurt incredible bad. He laughed at me when I told him that I was hurting and said he didn't see any reason to treat me. I would absolutely never recommend him.
in Pikeville, TN |
Dr. Thompson and his staff are exceptional...but professionally and personally!! Would recommend him/them to anyone needing orthopedic/foot care!!
Murfreesboro, TN |
He is a great doctor and takes time to understand the issue and gives sound recommendations. I highly recommend him to anyone!
Great.
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Thompson is an excellent surgeon. He is very easy to talk with and explain the surgery you need. I would highly recommend him to anyone and I would not do that to some of my passed Doctors.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Thompson took the time to explain each reason for the pain in all areas of my foot and Achilles tendon area. We discussed treatments at length with him being able to give me many options to help resolve my pain. His staff was very pleasant, courteous and friendly. Could not have asked for a better experience and a more caring physician. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
When I was referred to Dr. Thompson, I was facing a ankle fusion prognosis. Dr. Thompson took the time to research my case thoroughly and discovered an alternative to fusion to ease my pain. Oh, and did I mention he was able to remove an unwanted/unneeded bone in my foot? The surgery went perfectly, my recovery was quick and I feel tremendously better than I did before surgery. Definitely a win!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr Thompson was very kind and attentive. He took time to listen to my concerns, ask questions and assess my injury. I have an autoimmune illness often blamed for my discomfort but after he reviewed X-rays, looked at my ankle and observed me walking, standing and raising up onto my toes he was able to give me an answer for my pain. most of the time I feel like Doctors find that I have this illness and they just dismiss what I'm feeling as part of it. I am hopeful because dr Thompson didn't.
Nashville, TN |
Very pleasant, explains in detail the diagnosis. Staff was very nice.
Murfreesboro, TN |
Dr. Thompson doesn't seem very knowledgeable. I have torn ligaments and damaged scar tissue around my ankle and he sent me back to work. I can barely walk. I would not recommend Dr Thompson.
in Murfreesboro Tn |
He was rude on two different occasions. I will not recommend him to anyone
Have you seen Dr. Robert Thompson, MD?
Are you Dr. Thompson?

Compare Dr. Thompson

Dr. Thompson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Broken Arm
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Wrist Fracture

UNIV OF TN HLTH SCI CTR

Graduated in 2008

Dr. Thompson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ankle Arthroscopy