Dr. Robert Terrill, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. Robert Terrill, MD
Dr. Robert Terrill, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Terrill is affiliated with Medical City Plano.

Dr. Terrill's Care Philosophy

The most important thing is for the patient to hear from me everything they need to know about their skin problem. I personally discuss all aspects of the patient's skin disease so they understand. Then I lay out the proposed treatment plan and always leave time to answer every question before the patient leaves. I want the patient to feel good about their visit and confident in the diagnosis and treatment plan.

Dr. Terrill's Experience

See how Dr. Terrill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Terrill

Dr. Terrill accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Terrill is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Terrill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Terrill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Terrill to family and friends
Dr. Terrill's Performance
Little Elm, TX |
I have seen Dr. Terrill a few times now and I have been very satisfied with everything. I give the waiting room, office staff, medical assistants and of course Dr. Terrill himself the very highest rating. I am not one to do anything medical without getting the "nerves". Dr. Terrill put me at ease with information and performed the procedures perfectly with virtually no discomfort at all. I highly recommend Dr. Terrill and I will continue to see him myself in the future.
New York, NY |
I saw Dr. Terrill over the span of 9 months for my acne. The last medication he prescribed, Bactrim, caused an allergic reaction that hospitalized me for 2 weeks, including stints in the ICU. I took this medication for roughly 2 months and saw Dr. Terrill a week before being hospitalized. This is a common allergy (up to 10% of people have it), and most physicians I talk to are surprised that he did not realize I might be allergic to it. I'm happy to still be alive, but would not recommend him.
Dallas, TX |
Yes I will recommend him to anybody needs
Plano, TX |
I scheduled appointment with Dr. Terril for hair loss and he just looked at my scalp for few seconds and decided to suggest a medication (SPIRONOLACTONE 50MG). I took the medication for just two days and it stated giving me problems like head ache body pains and total weakness and also i had dizziness, i am not able to do any work. If i do any work i will get tiered in 10 mins and i need to rest. I got scared and talked to one my friend in India, she is a Dermatologist there, she mentioned how a
flower mound |
Exceptional doctor! Staff and clinic is top notch. Dr Terril will definitely take good care of you and make everything as comfortable as possible along the way. Highly recommend.
Carrollton, TX |
Brought my daughter to see him because she has eczema. He only comes and talks with you for less than 1 minute. Don't care about you at all because this is a small issue. Not happy with him if a doctor only cares about money. so what if you have a fancy office if you don't care??
Aubrey, TX |
Always right on time with your scheduled appointment time. Clean, beautiful office. The staff is cheerful and incredibly professional. Dr. Terrill is a tremendous listener and very thorough in his evaluation.
in Mckinney, TX |
I began seeing and relying on Dr. Terrill's care since 2005 and he's terrific and so is the staff.
New York, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Terrill for about 25-30 years. He is very pleasant easy to talk to. He found a melanoma on my forearm about 4-5 years ago. We operated and got it all. He is thorough without wasting your time. I recommend him to anyone who needs his services.
in The Colony, Texas |
I would recommend Dr. Terrill because he is very knowledgeable. My first visit was on August 1st and I went to see him because of my cystic acne. He explained everything I needed to know about the medication that he recommended for me. He was also very prompt and concise when answering all my questions. Thank you.
in Dallas, TX |
I came to see Dr. Terrill based on the multitude of great reviews on the web. I want to caution others who might be thinking of seeing him. First the good points, the doctor seems knowledgeable and experienced. What gets to you is that the doctor barely spends any time to discuss your ailments with you - very unsatisfying. For my last visit, I timed his visit and he was in/out within 30 seconds! The other thing you might want to know is that he is more focused on cosmetics vs dermatology issues.
in Frisco, TX |
A very comfortable atmosphere and facilities. The staff are just so nice, polite and truly pleasant. Dr. Terrill looked at my skin issues and under a minute told me what what problem was! I have been battling with my skin issues for months!! So, hopefully this topical cream he prescribed will do the job. He is very kind and has a wonderful bedside manner! These people are tops in a people business! 10 stars! haha
in Frisco, TX |
very easy and smooth experience. Would recommend to anyone looking for quality service.
in Pilot Point, TX |
I went in yesterday with a leg infection and he had me in today for taking the biopsy. His demeanor and that of his staff were calming and non-alarming. His staff is friendly, very well trained and extremely empathetic. Dr Terrill answered every question I asked with a full explanation (in layman's terms). I highly recommend Dr Terrill AND his staff.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Terrill takes time to assure you understand what the action plan is and why. The office staff is very nice and the office was very clean! Very positive experience!
in Allen, TX |
I am disappointed that after going to this physician multiple times over the course of 2 months, my problem is not resolved and has grown worse. The protocol always seems to be sent out the door with a new medication with come back in a month and we'll see if you're better approach. I would have appreciated a more in-depth look at my particular problem with a closer monitoring protocol to ensure that the medication(s) prescribed are actually working. He is a nice guy though.
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Terrill took time to answer all my questions in a friendly bedside manner. He took the time to share with me expectations, what to be concerned about, what I did not have to worry about. His staff was nice, friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Terrill.
in Plano, TX |
Great Doctor, fun to talk with!
in 75093 |
The staff was very professional and accommodating to my work schedule. Dr. Terrill took the time to answer all my concerns. A wonderful doctor and clinic that I highly recommend.
in Frisco, TX |
Did not seem to listen to my concerns, and definitely did not read the chart that I wasted time (apparently) filling out before he came into exam room. My skin concerns were not fully addressed/resolved. Called later with questions about medication and call was never returned.
Dallas, TX |
Very personable and explained what my options were. Thanks!
in Allen, TX |
Very friendly doctor. He helped me diagnose my skin problem. I was concerned about my skin issue, but Dr. Terrill assured me it was nothing to be worried about. Dr. Terrill made me feel very comfortable. Nice facility, friendly office staff and nurses.
in Allen, TX |
Have you seen Dr. Robert Terrill, MD?
Are you Dr. Terrill?

Compare Dr. Terrill

Dr. Terrill's Care Philosophy

Dr. Terrill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Terrill has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Terrill's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Burn Injuries
  • Cellulitis
  • Dermatitis
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hidradenitis
  • Hives
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Emory

Completed in 1976

Southern Methodist University

Graduated in 1966

Dr. Terrill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Terrill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology