Dr. Robert Stachler, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Stachler

Stachler ENT

33200 W 14 MILE RD West Bloomfield, MI 48322

Dr. Robert Stachler, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in West Bloomfield, MI and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Wright State Univ Sch Of Med in 1990 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Stachler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stachler

4.5

Dr. Stachler?
Dr. Stachler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Stachler, MD
Dr. Stachler operated on me twice already, the first time six years ago on my thyroid, and just a couple weeks ago on another rather complicated throat problem. Both surgeries were done flawlessly without any complications, and I am more than satisfied. Dr. Stachler obviously has his patients' best interest in mind and he really cares. Great bedside manner, comforting and encouraging, and he always takes time to explain everything in great detail. I never feel that I am just a number, and I can wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone as top doctor in every way.
Great place
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
Dr. Stachler was recommended by my family doctor after I told her about my sinus and voice issues. I was previously diagnosed with polyps on my vocals and didn't seem to be getting better. By the way, upon re-examination of my vocal chords, he said he didn't see any indication of polyps. He has great bedside manners with a bit of comedy thrown in, takes his time by process of elimination and gives you the option to think things over before moving on to the next level. What's up doc?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
I have been seen by Dr Stachler and he performed surgery on me. The best experience I have had with a doctor so far. Love him. I went to sleep as Dr Stachler held my hand and woke up from anesthesia knowing he was there holding my hand also. He has been very helpful with things I did not understand and always took his time. I would recommend him to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
the whole staff ....the receptionist the office manager the medical assistant and the doctor everyone was extremely nice that was my first visit there and yes I will be going back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
My brother was seen by Dr. Stachler because he has been suffering from sinus issues for years. He has seen multiple physicians and has yet to find a treatment that aids in his chronic symptoms. At Dr. Stachler ENT he spent a significant amount of time focusing on my brothers case alone and has never felt better. Dr. Stachlers care, combined with the excellent allergy treatments preformed in-office and sublingual immunotherapy, really made an impact on my brothers life that gave him the relief
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
Dr. Stachler has been my doctor since 2014. He is competent, confident and has a great bedside manner. He listens to you and takes time with you at your visit & doesn't rush you out the door. He is the best ENT doctor out there and I recommend him very highly. Also, his staff is very friendly and a warm office atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
Dr. Stachler seemes very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains how he comes to his decisions. He repacked a previously lanced abscess, in my visit, and was the only virtually pain free repack I've experienced. I waited in the exam room for much longer than expected, but I attribute it to volume, not Dr. Stachler's competence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?
Dr Stachler is fantastic. He explains everything so that you understand. I have been under his care since 2013 and I travel from Port Huron for my appointments. I trust in him because he was the Dr that actually helped me. There have been times that I have had to wait almost an hour past my appointment time; however, I know that he is well worth the wait! I have encouraged others to make an appointment with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Stachler, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stachler?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Wayne St Univ
Wayne St Univ
1992
Jewish Hosp of Cinn
1990
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med

Dr. Stachler accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Stachler's experience treating your condition or procedure