Dr. Robert E. Soper, MD

Dr. Robert E. Soper, MD

Psychiatry | Male | 67 years old

Dr. Soper specializes in Psychiatry and practices in Eureka, CA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Soper? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Soper's Experience

See how Dr. Soper's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Soper

Dr. Soper accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Soper has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Soper
Dr. Soper's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (28)
in Eureka, CA |
Extremly rude staff. Had to fight with them over my bill and they did not try to help me resolve this. My insurance had covered all and they insisted that I owed them more.
in Eureka, CA |
I had a wonderful experience at Dr Soper's office. The office manager is very straight to the point and will do what she can to make sure that your needs are met. As far as billing goes there was an issue with my insurance company which Natasha was able to clear up after I made a call to my insurance. The providers there are awesome, and friendly. I would recommend my friends to come see Dr Soper, and I will be returning regularly.
in Eureka |
Dr. So per is an excellent and caring physician.
in Trinidad, CA |
He is mean, and shames his clients. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man.
in Eureka, CA |
I wish I would have seen these comments before I went in!! I was charged $250 up front, despite telling the staff I do not have a deductible. I obj have a $20 copay. My insurance called to threaten them, because of fraudulent billing practices. I still haven't gotten the money back, and today Natasha told me it won't be for another month. Something is very fishy with this practice! The rudest front office staff I have ever dealt with. No compassion at all either!!
Eureka, CA |
Seriously, the rudest office manager I have ever encountered in my entire life. She is the lady who answers the phone, and she is not a nice person by ANY stretch of the imagination. She doesn't deliver messages ever, and we have even caught her making up stuff. If you can go somewhere else, do it!!!!
in Arcata, CA |
Don't go here! The staff is terrible. Therapist was great but the front staff and the billing department are rude and don't know what they are doing. I got a bill that didn't add up so I had to call and Natasha was rude and told me that the bill wouldn't have everything on it. What?!? How am I supposed to make sure it was correct? And by the way it was not correct. She tried to fix it and then ended up adding wrong again over the phone! Not to mention they try to scam you into paying even after
in Arcata, CA |
Literally the worst office management I have ever had to deal with in my entire life. They have been overcharging me for appointments even though my insurance clearly covers the appointments. I have talked with blue cross directly and tried to resolve it with the staff, but they have been extremely rude, disrespectful, and stubborn. They continue to charge me $140 per appointment when it clearly states that my insurance covers these visits and I should only be paying $45. DO NOT GO HERE!!
Arcata |
Dr.Soper is not someone I will ever see again..ever.His office staff is very rude. Soper himself doesn't talk to you when you are in his office. He just sits with his computer on his lap says all of 2 words to you and types away. When he first started treating me, I told him to put me on the medications that have a low possibility of weight gain. With in the first 6 months on being on way to many drugs I gained 90 lbs. He should not be practicing Medicine. Don't go to him!!
Have you seen Dr. Robert E. Soper, MD?
Are you Dr. Soper?

Compare Dr. Soper

Dr. Soper's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Soper has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Soper's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Autism
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia

Univ Of Wi Med Sch

Graduated in 1981

Cook County Hospital
    University Of Nm School Of Med

Dr. Soper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.