Dr. Robert Snow, DO

Bariatric Surgery ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Snow

Dr. Robert Snow, DO is a bariatric surgery specialist in Trophy Club, TX and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1989 and specializes in bariatric surgery.

Make an appointment

Dr. Snow accepts

Dr. Snow accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Snow's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Snow's Top Procedures and Conditions

Stomach Surgery

Dr. Snow performs Stomach Surgery more than 23% of his peers

Dr. Snow performs this procedure more than 23% of his peers

Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Snow performs Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) more than 13% of his peers

Dr. Snow performs this procedure more than 13% of his peers

Abdominal Disorders

Dr. Snow treats Abdominal Disorders more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Snow treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Snow's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia

4.3

Dr. Snow?
Dr. Snow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Snow, DO
Lots a research. He is the best out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Snow put in my band around 2014, he was great. First couple of visits were encouraging, but then I became a #. My questions I had did not get answered as all he did was hand me a good guide and walked me out ofvthe office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Snow!! He is so patient, kind, and he really listens to me. I can tell he truly cares. I am totally amazed by the level of service I receive by Dr. Snow and his staff. I absolutely adore his nurse, Pam and the office manager, Sherry. They are so friendly and personable. Every time I have an appointment I feel so special and cared for. Thank you Dr. Snow for giving me my life back!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Very caring, understanding and extremely helpful. Awesome Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I love love Dr. Snow and his office staff! They all are very helpful and go above and beyond to take care of my needs! Very encouraging and kind staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
One doctor did my surgery 10 years ago and I just did not like him or his office staff. After all these years I needed to go back for adjustments and I tried another doctor and he was okay. A co-worker suggested Dr. Snow and I am SO glad she did!!! I love him and his office. I feel they take their time with you and care how you are doing and try to help however they can. I definitely recommend Dr. Snow to anyone who will listen to me!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Dr. Snow and his staff have been nothing less than extended family for me. I have been a patient of Dr. Snow's since 2004, I moved to PA. in 2008 and still flew back to see him. He is caring and compassionate, but the thing I like most about him is his honesty. I couldn't imagine going through this life change with any other Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I love Dr. Snow. I had my surgery in 2012 and he still treats me the way he did from day 1. He is compassionate and caring and understands that everybody is different and that bariatrics isn't a one size fits all situation. I will be moving six hours away and will likely continue to travel to see him for my aftercare. I believe he truly cares for his patients even after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Dr Snow is a wonderful Dr. He really cares about his patients. The procedure was quick and painless. During office visits he askes simple questions to see how you are coming along. Then evaluates the band fill accordingly. He finds the port easily. The fills are also quick and painless. Dr Snow gives you his full attention when you speak. The office wait times are minimal. The staff is beyond friendly. The office is in Hurst. It's an hour drive for me but it's well worth it. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Dr Snow has changed my life. I am a totally new person because of him and my surgery. Because of this weight loss I was able to get the job of my dreams. He listens to any issues and is very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Dr Snow has been wonderful. I love that he has made my care as important to him as it is to me. I had an appointment today, and a friend attended with me. He was able to provide insight and encouragement to her for her issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Was very nervous cause I hadn't met him when going to true results. But once I met him it was a great experience. Good to have him as my doctor and his staff is awesome also. Keep up the good work
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I love the ease of scheduling my appointments along with Dr. Snow's calm and friendly bedside manner. He always has time to listen to any concerns I might have and to give me the answers I need. The staff and nurses are some of the friendliest people I've dealt with in the medical industry. The couple of times I've had to call and change an appointment, they've had no problem accommodating me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I would highly recommend Dr. Snow to anyone seeking bariatric surgery. I started with a lap band any my body basically rejected it. Dr. Snow tried various different procedures trying to get it to work for me before we agreed it was better to take it out. He very graciously worked with me on the cost of my sleeve, which I did shortly after. I would trust him 100% on your weight loss journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I am so glad that Dr snow is my doctor . He's very easy to talk to and very helpful every step of the way . He is also very knowledgeable I have had great success and I would recommend him to anyone . But a great doctor is only as good as his support staff and I have no problems with them they are excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
All the staff members are outstanding! Dr. Snow is great. Thank you for the excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Absolutely a Great Dr. I was referred to him and I am glad they did. He was wonderful throughout my procedure and has been through my follow ups.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
I absolutely love Dr. Snow! Throughout my weight loss journey, Dr. Snow has always been there cheering me on. He has provided me with any information I need to help me succeed. I would definitely recommend Dr. Snow to all family and friends who want the best doctor. Dr. Snow is very humble, and it was one reason why I chose him. He was referred by a friend, who also received the surgery. His staff is very friendly, informative, and very attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?
Seems like a nice guy but is totally oblivious to patient concerns. To whit...has office in Hurst but does surgical procedures in Richardson. We probably passed 25 hospitals and surgical centers on that long haul across Dallas. I had to reschedule my follow up and finally cancelled it because Dr. Snow only shows up at his Hurst office once (sometimes twice) a week and only works banker's hours. No appt.'s before 10:00 and nothing after 3:30. He needs to learn that people do have jobs.
We are sorry that you had to cancel your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Snow, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Snow?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Snow treats patients.