Dr. Robert Smyth, MD

Dr. Robert Smyth, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Smyth, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Cincinnati, OH and has been practicing for 44 years. He graduated from Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med in 1973 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, and more.Read his story

3219 Clifton Ave Ste 300

Cincinnati, OH 45220

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Smyth's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Chin Implant
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity
  • Wrinkles

Why Timeless You™?
Timeless You™ uniquely brings you experienced surgeons who specialize exclusively in rejuvenation of the face and neck area – proven experts who deliver the natural, refreshed, "younger you" look that has fr...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.0

Dr. Smyth?
Dr. Smyth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Smyth, MD
Dr Smyth has now performed the second "timeless" lift for me and I couldn't be happier. He and his staff are very professional and caring. I am very satisfied with the results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?
Dr. Smyth was very professional and very caring. He listened to my concerns and reassured me that all would be fine. The day of surgery was calm and uneventful. The staff was wonderful. I had no discomfort. Following all instructions given by Dr. Smyth made my recovery pain free and easy. I am very, very pleased with the results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?
Being dissatisfied with a facelift done by another doctor, I sought out Dr. Smyth. He got me to where i wanted to be. I very much appreciate his work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?
A friend gave me rave reviews about Dr Smyth. Even thou I live a couple hours away, I made an appt. because I have had a facial problem for many years. I thought I was going to have to live with it for the rest of my life. (Other doctors indicated that it would be a difficult assignment and the cost they presented was very substantial.) Dr Smyth indicated he could do the job and the cost was very reasonable. He delivered! His attention to detail is first rate. Very easy to work with as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?
Dr. Smyth’s warm personality immediately put me at ease. The level of respect from his patients and staff for his professionalism assured me that I had chosen the right surgeon. They treated me with such gentleness, encouragement and support. Dr. Smyth, in particular, was patient and relaxed as we viewed my options pre-op and discussed the results I could expect. The blogs and pictures on his Timeless You website thoroughly address every patient’s concerns. I love my refreshed face!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?
I had 2 timeless u lifts first was wonderful second was done and i cannot tell any differance at all 1 side is not as tight as the other my neck has some fat under chin and some of fat was removed when he did lipo but some is still there i told him and i went to see him he doesnt chose to fix it he told me how great i look i can see it and i am not at all happy i wasted my money .dr smyth should retire because he is not as good as he used to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Smyth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Smyth?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Smyth treats patients.