Dr. Robert Smith, MD

Dr. Robert Smith, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·

Dr. Robert Smith, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Trinity, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and gynecology.

Women's Care Center of Pasco

9332 State Road 54 Ste 202

Trinity, FL 34655

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Smith

Video

See how frequently Dr. Smith performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Pap Smear Abnormalities
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Pap Smear

Dr. Smith's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Smith "Women s Care Center combines personalized care with advances in technology in order to provide high quality medical service. Dedicated to women s health care, we offer a wide range of services. Our teams of experienced, compassionate professionals helps to maintain your good health. Our objective has always been to give you the best possible medical care in order to achieve the greatest results. Our physicians have the quality credentials you can trust from the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. We continuously stay informed of the latest medical developments and are committed to meeting your needs through personal attention and advanced techniques. Our offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology. With locations in New Port Richey, Hudson, and Trinity, our range of services, combined with quick, flexible scheduling, make it easy to get the care you need."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mercy Hospital

Dr. Smith has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Smith has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Smith does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Smith and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Smith's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Smith to family and friends

Dr. Smith's Performance

Excelente ginecólogo lo recomiendo me gustaria darle gracias por sarvar mi vida si no hubiera sido por el nose que hubiera sido de mi gracias.. DR. Smith..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had a miscarriage the 5th of January and he was so sympathetic. I had had only one appointment with him just days before my miscarriage and when I saw him on the 9th of January he was the first person to make me smile since the 5th. He was very kind with his words and when my husband blurted out...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to Dr. Smith for my first baby girl. Only once did I have to reschedule because he was delivering a baby but other than that I always saw him quickly for having such a busy practice. He is an AMAZING Doctor and took such go care of myself and my daughter. He always had a smile on his face...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I first became a patient of Dr. Smiths in 2013 when I was pregnant. He was amazing throughout the pregnancy and the delivery. When I would see him he always took his time with me and explained everything to my husband and I. He would answer all the questions we had with kindness and patience. My...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Smith is EXCELLENT!! He made delivery my first child a great experience considering I ended up having an emergency C-section he was calm, gentle, expressed his concerns, when I asked if it was his wife what would he do he was honest. I trusted anything he suggested. When prepping in the locker...more
Are you Dr. Smith?