Dr. Robert Skalicky, DO

Dr. Robert Skalicky, DO

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Robert J. Skalicky is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Newtown area for more than 18 years. Dr. Skalicky is experienced in Liposuction, Facial Implants and Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Rejuvenation). PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS NOVO (National Leaders in Breast Aesthetics) Former President - American College of Osteopathic Surgery Fellow – American College of Osteopathic Surgery AWARDS & ACCOLADES Vitals - Patients' Choice Award, 2013, 2014 OFFICE HOURS Monday through Friday: 9.00 am - 5.00 pm FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, and major credit cards. Financing options available including CareCredit® and MedicalFinancingcom

Bucks County Plastic Surgery and Dermatology

104 Pheasant Run Ste 123

Newtown, PA 18940

• Amerihealth
  • CoreSource
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Skalicky

Dr. Skalicky's Experience

Dr. Skalicky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Keloid Scar
  • Warts

• Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• La Salle University-B.A., Biology/English
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine-D.O.,
    Medical School | Graduated 1986
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine-General Surgery Residency,
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine-Fellowship In Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Skalicky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skalicky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skalicky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skalicky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skalicky to family and friends
Dr. Skalicky's Performance
in Holland |
After loosing 90 pounds I went to Dr. Skalicky for a tummy tuck and a breast lift. That was a little over a year ago. This was hands down one of the best decisions I ever made. He immediately made me feel like I was in good hands. Everyone in his office is wonderful. I did not have any complications and my results are amazing.
Victor, NY |
Dr Skalicky did my botox and erased years of wrinkles without making me look frozen. I would highly recommend him. Who does the injections on you definitely matters.....don't shop for lowest price!
in Furlong, PA |
This is the best Dr. I have ever had, he is very passionate about his work and truthful!!! Look no further!!! Worth every penny!!
in Newtown, PA |
Any one who has a spare Michelin tire around their midsection heed this advice. RUN and I mean fast to Dr. Robert Skalicky for Lipo suction. My name is Catherine Steinberg. I am 61 yrs young. I had consulted with him about my "problem area". He took a lot of time with me just speaking about the procedure and his reassurance was like liquid Valium. I felt so relaxed! I darn near pole vaulted on to the surgery table. And voila! Within a couple weeks I am back in my size 26 Joes jeans.??????????
Had a long awaited recent body surgery with Dr Skalicky. He did a tummy tuck repair and a breast lift with a silicone implant. I can't believe how much he changed my body. My husband is so happy as am I . Wish I would have done it sooner but had kids to raise and didn't focus on me. Dr Skalicky made me feel at ease from the start. I highly recommend him to anyone who is a little scared to do surgery to fix their body. He's the best at both skill and personality.
in Newtown, PA |
Dr Skalicky is a well skilled, extremely knowledgable physician. If you are looking for someone who will make you look better without overdoing it, he's your doctor. I have gone to him for years and I am consistently asked if I am 10-15 years younger. His aesthetician, Barbara, is wonderful and I highly recommend her medical facials.
Linden, NJ |
Overall a great experience. I did have some issues after the procedure, but Dr. Skalicky made changes as necessary to make me satisfied. I am impressed with how things ultimately turned out. My only complaint is that sometimes his answers and explanations can be a bit vague. I am very detail-oriented so I was uncomfortable not always knowing exactly what was going on. As I said, all turned out great though. He's got a great eye. I already recommended to a friend.
Miami, FL |
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Skalicky and have the absolute best result I ever could have imagined. He is not only a wonderful plastic surgeon but also a truly caring person that treats you like family. I felt at ease from the first consultation. I can't say enough positive things about Dr Skalicky or his office staff.
Langhorne, PA |
I finally decided to have body contouring performed after having 2 kids. All of my friends recommended Dr Skalicky since they had wonderful experiences with him and his office staff. They were right on. My results far exceed what I ever thought I could look like again. Thank you Dr. Skalicky!
Richboro, PA |
I recently had a small laser liposuction procedure at Dr Skalicky's office and I have to say the results are very disappointing. I've been trying to get a follow up appointment and his staff blows me off. I'm still waiting for a call back. I guess when they have your money it's all downhill from there.
in Churchville, PA |
Dr. Skalicky is very thorough and spent all the time I needed to address my concerns. Excellent bedside manner.His skill to in surgery to reduce any scarring was fantastic. I would recommend him to friends and family with the fullest confidence.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Skalicky, DO?

Visit Dr. Skalicky