Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Siudmak

Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1977 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Siudmak accepts

Dr. Siudmak accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Coventry Health Care
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Staywell (Wellcare)
Neighborhood Health Partnership
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Siudmak's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Siudmak's Top Procedures and Conditions

Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum

Dr. Siudmak treats Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Siudmak treats this condition more than 96% of his peers

• Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

4.2

Dr. Siudmak?
Dr. Siudmak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD
Dr. Siudmak was extremely great! As well as his office staff. I originally went to Dr. Siudmak to have a VBAC after my C-section. Unfortunately I was unable to deliver vaginally due to high blood pressure at the time of labor so I had to have a repeat c-section. Dr. Siudmak made the whole repeat C-section process very smooth and calming. Throughout the pregnancy, deliver, and post partum process Dr. Siudmak has been caring, patient, professional, and knowledgeable. During my C-section he even took a little extra time to clean up my scar tissue and ensure that I would not have a keloid scar as I did with the first c-section. Me and my husband are extremely grateful for Dr. Siudmak and happy that he delivered our precious baby girl. He has a patient for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I’ve been going for over a yr,I’m very happy with the office staff. They really care about you &are extremely helpful, as I’m not from the south. I’m used to THE BEST medical teams in the world. It’s not in south Florida. That explains why Dr Studmak is GREAT!! He graduated in NYC. He’s Great &so is Brenda, Lisa &the rest. I saw the lady Dr my last visit, and was hesitant. But Dr had to go deliver a baby. So it was her or nothing. I’m so glad I saw her she was Great!! I’d be happy see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I have been going to Doctor Siudmak for 22 years! He’s the best. He has the best bedside manner, treats you family and I love that! He’s a Godsend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
On November 30.18, I had a nurse who kept implying that a c-section was going to be performed before she even received the okay from my doctor. long story short she prepared me for a c-section Dr. Siudmak came in and from there he told me to push!. His medical nurses are wonderful my boyfriend and I love them. Brenda is great. Now the reason why I gave him a 4 and not a 5. I'm a new mom, I dont feel he provided the info I? needed. I used an app to read about my different stages.???He's in & out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is amazing! Very knowledgeable, professional, easy to approach and ask any question, has so much experience, puts you at ease and encourages you and walks you through every step during your labour. I did a VBAC after I was told by another OBY that it wasn’t a good idea! And am I ever glad I did! He knows exactly what he is doing and his confidence and experience puts you at ease. He has hands of gold I got stitches and don’t feel any pain or even see them (2 days later). Thx Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I had a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-Section) thanks to Dr. Suidmak and his amazing team whos caring, friendly and very organized. If you are looking for a OB GYN with plenty of experience doing VBAC and also loves what he’s doing I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
You may have to wait a while in the office for him but he is definitely worth it! I am a 22 year old female that had an ovarian cyst.I went to another doctor before Dr Suidimak, to make an appt for removal and she insisted that the only way to remove the cyst was to remove my ovary with the cyst and that it would be a 30 min surgery. I googled doctors and found Dr Suidmak. He was AMAZING! He saved my cyst and removed my 8cm cyst. He even took pics for me and developed them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
There are two offices for this doctor, the ultrasound technician is only here on Tuesday’s. The office staff at the Hollywood office is incredibly unprofessional, rude and lacks empathy. I have called several times to schedule an ultrasound because I am high risk and they refused to schedule one for me. I ended up having a miscarriage, went to see the nurse practitioner since the doctor isn’t in town, and she sent me for an ultrasound. When I arrived DINA told me they couldn’t do an ultrasound.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Suidmak for several years now. He delivered my Son in 2015 after a difficult pregnancy and I believe whole heartedly he saved both my son's life and my own. I feel totally safe with him and now I'm happy to be back with him again for my current pregnancy. He is a life saver! His nurse practitioner Simone is patient and knowledgeable. His nurse Brenda has called me privately just to ensure that I was getting everything I needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Siudmak!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is amazing! He delivered both of my children (one via c-section, the other vaginally) and also implanted my IUD. It’s always a pleasure dealing with him, and the staff do a phenomenal job. I’ve never had a bad visit once. This is the only ob-gyn I trust. He definitely knows what he’s doing, and is kind and gentle no matter what time of day! Thanks Dr. Siudmak!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Recently had a total abdominal hysterectomy , recuperation with his orders where excellent , abdominal scar beautifly smooth & even . I had a previous scar from a previous non related surgery from another doctor that was ugly & uneven , Dr. Siudmak fixed it beautifly and made it even . He saw me every day I was in the hospital & always very helpful answering all of my questions . Doctor visits are also very pleasant & staff very friendly & helpful ! He is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr.Suidmak was recommended by 3 of my coworkers, im so glad i came here. He is so sweet professional, and knows exactly what hes talking about. He made the delivery of my baby girl such an amazing and precious experience. His staff is very nice and will always try to work with you for appts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is one of the most caring, attentive and professional people I have ever met. His staff is incredibly friendly and personable and do a great job at putting you at ease during each visit. If you have questions, his staff is very good about answering quickly, even if it's over the phone. He delivered both of my daughters and my husband and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Absolute best! Dr. Siudmak is about to deliver my 3rd granddaughter. We fell in love with him & his office staff the second my daughter walked in to have her first baby. 12 months later he delivered her second. So when my youngest got pregnant we knew exactly where to go! She had a few problems along the way & each time he personally called a specialist he felt could help her the best! We were seen that day. She had 2 separate surgeries. Ive no doubt he saved her life! A true patient gentleman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I am not the biggest fan of going to the Dr., yet alone for my yearly girls check up but I am so happy I found Dr. Siudmak! He is so pleasant and makes the experience very nice. He genuinely seems to care about his patients and listen to any concerns that they have. I will definitely be going back again next year!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
If i can give negative 0 i would. This practice is a big joke! The staff is beautiful and very welcoming, however the management is disgusting and VERY disorganized they have a manager who has attitude problems with both staff and patients!!! They never want to reimburse your money but will expect you to pay everything up front! The doctor is a great person but is at times slow and then rushes you out. If they can find better management they would be a great practice but i would NEVER recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Great doctor! Very kind with a lot of expertise. He saved my both daughter and new grandson by recognizing life threatening problems and acting quickly. Thanks Dr. Bob!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
dr. siudmak has been treating me and all my sisters for our pregnancy's and I must say he is one of the best and I trust in every opinion and recommendation he gives. the staff is also wonderful the girls always make you feel like they have known you for years its always a great visit to this office. thank you for everything dr. siudmak
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Great Doctor ! He performed my sons Circumcision which turned out great ! Affordable self pay prices for people with no insurance and I was able to be in the room while it was being performed which made me feel so much more at ease. My son cried for a little and stopped as soon as it was done. The nurse made sure to comfort me and explain how to care for it until it was healed and i am so happy with the job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Tremendous Doctor ! Highly recommend. He is very efficient and knows exactly what he is doing. Staff is Awesome ! very sweet and will also make sure you have a great time while there.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Siudmak?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Siudmak treats patients.

Memorial Hospital West