Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyMaleAge 68

Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Hollywood, FL and has over 44 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1977. He is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Siudmak to book an appointment.

Dr. Siudmak

Total Womens Healthcare

3801 Hollywood Blvd Ste 250 Hollywood, FL 33021
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Labor and Delivery Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Siudmak's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Siudmak's Top Procedures and Conditions

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Siudmak performs Vaginal Delivery and VBAC more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Siudmak performs this procedure more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Normal Vaginal Delivery

• Gestational Diabetes
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Siudmak accepts

Dr. Siudmak accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Coventry Health Care
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA

Dr. Siudmak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Siudmak

4.2

Dr. Siudmak?
  • Office environment (56)
  • Appointment scheduling (55)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (54)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (10)
  • Appointment was rushed (9)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (9)
Dr Suidimak is really one of the best doctors you could find. I honestly had the best experience with him as my doctor. Dr Suidimak is so so so smart and you genuinely feel like he is your grandfather and cares about you as so much more then just another patient. Dr Suidimak helped me have the most amazing VBAC experience. He believed in me and encouraged me the entire time even when I was completely giving up. He respected everything I wanted from my birth and just advocated for me and made it the most incredible experience it could have possibly been. The nurses told me after that any other doctor would have done a C section because of how long I was pushing and lost patience but dr Suidimak was amaIng and listened to everything I had to say even when I was screaming my head off. He is extremely cautious and watches you and your baby like a hawk but is also so chill. He is honestly just incredible. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend. Brenda and Tammy ans everyone in office is also the best
Arielle teles – Aug 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I originally went to Dr. Siudmak to have a VBAC after having 2 previous C-sections.He was willing to do it!He was so patient allowing me to be in active labor for 6 HOURS (per my wishes and of course making sure no medical emergencies came up)Unfortunately I was unable to deliver vaginally and we decided to do a repeat c-section.Dr.Siudmak made good thought out decisions and delivered my healthy baby girl!Although I wanted to have a natural birth,the fact that it didn't happen had absolutely nothing to do with the doctor,Dr Siudmak delivered my healthy baby and I was healthy.What more could I have asked for!My second delivery with Dr.Siudmak we knew would be a c-section,after careful consideration,my baby was delivered at 29weeks,4lbs2oz and healthy!I am confident Dr.Siudmak made the right decisions!Throughout both of my pregnancies,deliveries and post partum process Dr.Siudmak was caring,patient, professional and knowledgeable.I hope to have more pregnancies/deliveries w Dr. Siudmak!
Jul 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak delivered my son 27 years ago. Now he has performed the Mona Lisa procedure and I can't believe the difference. My urinary symptoms improved significantly, the vaginal dryness is gone, and there is no more painful sex. I will recommend Dr. Siudmak to everyone, and definitely to women suffering from post menopausal vaginal symptoms. the office staff is awesome as well.
BD – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Very poor office scheduling Waited over 1 1/2 hour for scheduled appointment Dr had to leave for a delivery. 2nd appointment made. Arrived to find that office said I had NO appointment. Claimed they called me. Never left a message! Left no voice mail! Very unsatisfactory! Poor office handling wasted my time. Why should I attempt another appointment!? Dr May be wonderful but office is not.
Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
He was an amazing Doctor to me and my mother both for many years. We have moved out of state since, and would highly recommend him to ANYONE EVER!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!
Jennifer Gay – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak was extremely great! As well as his office staff. I originally went to Dr. Siudmak to have a VBAC after my C-section. Unfortunately I was unable to deliver vaginally due to high blood pressure at the time of labor so I had to have a repeat c-section. Dr. Siudmak made the whole repeat C-section process very smooth and calming. Throughout the pregnancy, deliver, and post partum process Dr. Siudmak has been caring, patient, professional, and knowledgeable. During my C-section he even took a little extra time to clean up my scar tissue and ensure that I would not have a keloid scar as I did with the first c-section. Me and my husband are extremely grateful for Dr. Siudmak and happy that he delivered our precious baby girl. He has a patient for life.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I’ve been going for over a yr,I’m very happy with the office staff. They really care about you &are extremely helpful, as I’m not from the south. I’m used to THE BEST medical teams in the world. It’s not in south Florida. That explains why Dr Studmak is GREAT!! He graduated in NYC. He’s Great &so is Brenda, Lisa &the rest. I saw the lady Dr my last visit, and was hesitant. But Dr had to go deliver a baby. So it was her or nothing. I’m so glad I saw her she was Great!! I’d be happy see her again.
Laura Moriarty in FL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I have been going to Doctor Siudmak for 22 years! He’s the best. He has the best bedside manner, treats you family and I love that! He’s a Godsend!
Mrs.Harris in Miami – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
On November 30.18, I had a nurse who kept implying that a c-section was going to be performed before she even received the okay from my doctor. long story short she prepared me for a c-section Dr. Siudmak came in and from there he told me to push!. His medical nurses are wonderful my boyfriend and I love them. Brenda is great. Now the reason why I gave him a 4 and not a 5. I'm a new mom, I dont feel he provided the info I? needed. I used an app to read about my different stages.???He's in & out
Whitney in North Miami Beach , FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is amazing! Very knowledgeable, professional, easy to approach and ask any question, has so much experience, puts you at ease and encourages you and walks you through every step during your labour. I did a VBAC after I was told by another OBY that it wasn’t a good idea! And am I ever glad I did! He knows exactly what he is doing and his confidence and experience puts you at ease. He has hands of gold I got stitches and don’t feel any pain or even see them (2 days later). Thx Dr.
Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I had a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-Section) thanks to Dr. Suidmak and his amazing team whos caring, friendly and very organized. If you are looking for a OB GYN with plenty of experience doing VBAC and also loves what he’s doing I highly recommend him.
Andrea Guevara Baric in North Lauderdale , FL – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
You may have to wait a while in the office for him but he is definitely worth it! I am a 22 year old female that had an ovarian cyst.I went to another doctor before Dr Suidimak, to make an appt for removal and she insisted that the only way to remove the cyst was to remove my ovary with the cyst and that it would be a 30 min surgery. I googled doctors and found Dr Suidmak. He was AMAZING! He saved my cyst and removed my 8cm cyst. He even took pics for me and developed them!
  • Long wait times
Rulah in pembroke pines, FL – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
There are two offices for this doctor, the ultrasound technician is only here on Tuesday’s. The office staff at the Hollywood office is incredibly unprofessional, rude and lacks empathy. I have called several times to schedule an ultrasound because I am high risk and they refused to schedule one for me. I ended up having a miscarriage, went to see the nurse practitioner since the doctor isn’t in town, and she sent me for an ultrasound. When I arrived DINA told me they couldn’t do an ultrasound.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jessi in Plantation, FL – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Suidmak for several years now. He delivered my Son in 2015 after a difficult pregnancy and I believe whole heartedly he saved both my son's life and my own. I feel totally safe with him and now I'm happy to be back with him again for my current pregnancy. He is a life saver! His nurse practitioner Simone is patient and knowledgeable. His nurse Brenda has called me privately just to ensure that I was getting everything I needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Siudmak!
Dania – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is amazing! He delivered both of my children (one via c-section, the other vaginally) and also implanted my IUD. It’s always a pleasure dealing with him, and the staff do a phenomenal job. I’ve never had a bad visit once. This is the only ob-gyn I trust. He definitely knows what he’s doing, and is kind and gentle no matter what time of day! Thanks Dr. Siudmak!
Bianca B. in Hollywood, FL – Oct 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Recently had a total abdominal hysterectomy , recuperation with his orders where excellent , abdominal scar beautifly smooth & even . I had a previous scar from a previous non related surgery from another doctor that was ugly & uneven , Dr. Siudmak fixed it beautifly and made it even . He saw me every day I was in the hospital & always very helpful answering all of my questions . Doctor visits are also very pleasant & staff very friendly & helpful ! He is wonderful!
Ft Lauderdale, FL – Aug 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr.Suidmak was recommended by 3 of my coworkers, im so glad i came here. He is so sweet professional, and knows exactly what hes talking about. He made the delivery of my baby girl such an amazing and precious experience. His staff is very nice and will always try to work with you for appts.
North miami, florida – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Dr. Siudmak is one of the most caring, attentive and professional people I have ever met. His staff is incredibly friendly and personable and do a great job at putting you at ease during each visit. If you have questions, his staff is very good about answering quickly, even if it's over the phone. He delivered both of my daughters and my husband and I highly recommend him.
Adriana Sammarco in Pembroke Pines – Jan 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
Absolute best! Dr. Siudmak is about to deliver my 3rd granddaughter. We fell in love with him & his office staff the second my daughter walked in to have her first baby. 12 months later he delivered her second. So when my youngest got pregnant we knew exactly where to go! She had a few problems along the way & each time he personally called a specialist he felt could help her the best! We were seen that day. She had 2 separate surgeries. Ive no doubt he saved her life! A true patient gentleman
Vick Halleland in Fort Lauderdale, Fl – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?
I am not the biggest fan of going to the Dr., yet alone for my yearly girls check up but I am so happy I found Dr. Siudmak! He is so pleasant and makes the experience very nice. He genuinely seems to care about his patients and listen to any concerns that they have. I will definitely be going back again next year!
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida – Dec 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Siudmak, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Siudmak?

• Obstetrics & Gynecology