Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Robert Sisk, MD
Dr. Robert Sisk, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Sisk is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Edgewood and Bethesda North Hospital.

1945 Cei Dr

Blue Ash, OH 45242

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Sisk

Dr. Sisk's Experience

Dr. Sisk's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ophthalmology

• Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Choroidal Neovascular Membranes (CNVM)
  • Contusion of the Eyeball
  • Degenerative Disorders of Globe
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retinal Ischemia
  • Retinal Neovascularization
  • Retinal Telangiectasia
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
  • Retinoschisis

• Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Ocular Prosthetics
  • Repair of Retinal Detachment or Retinal Tear
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital Bascom Palmer Eye Institute
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Sisk has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sisk does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sisk and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sisk's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sisk to family and friends
Dr. Sisk's Performance
in Ft Mitchell, KY |
Dr Sisk was very pleasant and informative concerning my issue. I felt very comfortable and would definitely recommend him to others.
in Williamstown KY |
Dr. Sisk is a very gifted surgeon. He restored my vision and saved my career, which I thought was lost. In addition, he is kind, thorough and comforting. I couldn't be happier with any doctor!
He is extremely good at explaining everything about my eye problem. He is very knowledgeable and is very kind and caring. He answered all my questions in layman terms so I would fully understand what is going on with my eyes.
in Ft. Wright |
Dr. Sisk is a wonderful person & doctor....efficient, friendly, explains everything, etc etc etc. I couldn't be happier with an eye doctor!! :)
in Taylor Mill |
I have recommended Dr. Sisk to several others. He is very personable and professional. He always explains my condition and what he recommends for treatment. I am very satisfied with the way he gives me my shots. I am also very satisfied with Dr. Sisk and the staff.
Hamilton, OH |
Excellent care. Highly proficient and professional. Would recommend to all.
Erlanger, KY |
Dr. Sisk is a very good doctor he has the ability to make you feel at ease, and talk in terms that I can understand.
in Sycamore, OH |
The best doctor that we have encountered in fifty years. He explained procedures prior to treatment. Recognised and acted upon urgent retina needs. CEI is fortunate to have a doctor of his calibrate on staff. He is intelligent, caring and very pleasant.
in Independence, KY |
The exam was very though. I only saw Dr. Sisk during the final 10 minutes of the appointment. I'm sure he is a busy man, but I wish I would have had time to even think about questions that now come to mind prior to Laser eye surgery. My sight is wonderful now; what can I expect after surgery? How expensive is the surgery? I'm sure laser eye surgery is an everyday job for some, but this is new to me. I'm very apprehensive. Information needs to be presented at the time of diagnosis.
in Latonia, Ky. |
I was scared when I went to see Dr. Sisk, but he put me at ease, answered all my questions, was very thorough. I felt confident being in his care.
in COVINGTON |
Very impressed with Dr. Sisk. He took the time to explained what tests were being done and then explained the results in a way that I understood what my condition was. I felt very comfortable with him.
in Batavia, OH |
Dr. Robert Sisk, MD is very knowledgeable and professional. He explains problems with your eyes in terms an ordinary person can understand. Dr. Sisk is very patient oriented. Dr. Sisk takes the time to answer all questions and explains step by step what he is doing and why things are happening with your eyes. I would want everyone to have him for a doctor, but not possible, or I would never get an appointment. I couldn't say enough positive things about Dr. Sisk.
in KY |
Dr. Disk has continually been caring about my retinal problems. I trust his evaluations and he has done excellent work with both of my eyes in surgery. He is an excellent doctor!
in Newport, KY |
absolutely a great doctor.
in Cincinnati, OH |
I've told Dr. Sisk that he is the ideal balance between professional and friendly. He is an excellent caregiver, and it is clear that he cares about the health of my eyes.
in Cincinnati, OH |
He is very thorough, Easy to speak to.
in Florence KY |
Dr Sisk was so very thorough and caring about my eye problems. I finally felt like I've found an eye specialist who takes the time to answer my questions and make recommendations that I can understand.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Took all the time needed to answer my questions.
in Oxford, OH |
Dr. Sisk seems to be a very knowledgeable and qualified doctor. He is enormously efficient in his examinations, never taking more than two or three minutes to check me out for changes to my AMD. There always seem to be two parts to an exam: the first is when the doctor looks at me and speaks his diagnostic jargon to the silent recording assistant accompanying him; then the second part is when he connects with me to ask if I have and questions or concerns. I always ask him to tell me his diagnosi
in Taylor Mill, Ky |
Been going to Dr. Sisk for many years. Would not consider going to anyone else. He is personable and explains everything to the fullest. He is so great about answering any and all questions no matter how trivial they may seem.
Verona, KY |
Dr. Sisk took the time to answer my questions in a direct manner. Excellent "chairside" manner.
in Taylor Mill KY |
Dr Sisk is very kind and gentle. Although he is very quick and to the point, I did not feel like he was rushing to get to his next patient.
Chicago, IL |
very professional and very efficient.
in Liberty Township, OH |
This was my first visit to Dr. Sisk and to CEI. Can't say enough great things about both!! Dr. Sisk was knowledgeable and very willing to take time to answer questions as needed.
in Burlington, KY |
I have gotten excellent care from Dr. Sisk. I think he is very thorough in following up with concerns for future changes that he knows are going to happen with my eyes and making sure my vision will not be damaged or compromised with those changes.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Explained situation in Layman's terms.
in Independence, KY |
Very considerate and explained the whole procedure
in Union, KY |
Dr Sisk very informative, thoruough and highly skilled.
in Cold Spring, KY |
Dr. Sisk has taken time with me and I heeded his information.
in Eaton, OH |
He is a true professional that also cares about t his patient's well being.
in Morning View, KY 41063 |
Tom felt very comfortable with Dr. Sisk given his situation with his eyes and he gave him hope for his eyes and maybe more given the eye challenge. Dr. Sisk is very confident about what he says to Tom and then the confidence Dr. Sisk has gives Tom confidence in facing his challenging situation with his eyes to make him feel really good about himself. Dr. Sisk was the only doctor that gave him any hope when we first started going to C.E.I. Dr. Sisk should be commended for his excellent work.
in Loveland, OH |
He's very efficient .
in ECHalpern@gmail.com |
Excellent doctor,highly skilled,and very Pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Sisk, MD?
Are you Dr. Sisk?