Dr. Robert Singer, MD

Dr. Robert Singer, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Robert Singer, MD is a dermatologist in Southfield, MI and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from University of Michigan / Ann Arbor and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

29355 Northwestern Hwy Ste 302

Southfield, MI 48034

• HAP Insurance
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Singer

See how frequently Dr. Singer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Infections
Athlete's Foot

Dr. Singer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Singer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Singer "Robert Singer M.D. Memberships and Societies: American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society, Phi Delta Epsilon Medical Fraternity, American Medical Association. Licensure and Board Certification: Michigan Board of Medicine, American Board of Dermatology Honors/Awards: Chief Resident, USC Dermatology; Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society; Joseph Collins Foundation Scholarship; James B. Angell; Scholar Award; Summa Cum Laude, University of Michigan, 1988; Elected member of Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Chapter Voted Hour Magazine Top Doc 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (#1) Publications Singer, RS, Hamilton TA, Voorhees JJ, and Griffiths CEM, Association of Asymmetrical Facial Photodamage with Automobile Driving; Archives of Dermatology 1995;130:121-2 Griffiths CEM, Russman AN, Majmudar G, Singer RS, Hamilton TA, and Voorhees JJ. Restoration of Collagen Formation in Photodamaged Human Skin by Tretinoin (Retinoic Acid) The New England Journal of Medicine 1993;329(8)530-5 University of Michigan, Summa Cum Laude, 1988 University of Michigan Medical School, 1992, Alpha Omega Alpha Honors St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Medicine Internship, Ann Arbor, 1992-3 University of Southern California (USC) Dermatology Residency, 1993-6 Chief Resident, University of Southern California Dermatology, 1995-6 Married to Amy Singer and has 3 children: Zachary, Jordyn, and Olivia "

This content was provided by Dr. Singer "Here is our simple philosophy:  We will treat you as a human being, answer all of your questions, and try our best.  That is what we have done for 20 years, and nothing will ever change that."

• Dermatology

• Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Soft Tissue Tumor Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • St Joseph Mercy Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University of Southern California
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Singer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Singer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Singer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Singer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Singer to family and friends

Dr. Singer's Performance

Dr. Singer Says:

Thank you for your feedback.  I take each and every response to heart.  You are always welcome to contact me directly with any concern.  Feel free to call the office and they will give you both my cell phone and email address.

I've had rosacea for a number of years. It would flare up at the most inconvenient times. In pictures, my face always looked red as if I was very flushed or overheated. It made me feel very self conscious. My internist referred me to Dr Singer. I kept an open mind about treatment. Well, I followed...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband and I found Dr. Singer a few years back and have now seen him several times for various issues. I have referred my parents to him as well and they love him just as much as we do. He speaks in everyday common language and does not talk down to you as some doc's do. He explains things...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is the best Dermatologist in Michigan, I went to see him after another Dermatologist gave up on my condition. He figured it out within a couple weeks and I've been doing great since.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Just a note to thank Dr. Robert Singer for seeing me so quickly on 8/4/16. I called the office on 8/3 for an appointment because I was concerned about a spot that looked a lot like one I had that proved malignant. I couldn't get an appointment until mid Sept. I didn't think I should wait that long...more
Are you Dr. Singer?