Dr. Robert Sheinberg, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle SurgeryMaleAge 61

Dr. Sheinberg

Foot Ankle & Leg Specialists

1600 Town Center Blvd Ste C Weston, FL 33326

Dr. Robert Sheinberg, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Weston, FL and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital West. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sheinberg to book an appointment.

Compare with other Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Sheinberg with our nearby Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 645-8026.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Sheinberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sheinberg

92.62295081967213%
0.819672131147541%

Dr. Sheinberg
We are so grateful !!! My 12 year old daughter sustained a Tillaux ankle fracture from a Jiu Jitsu injury in October 2018. The urgent care informed us they were unable to see a fracture. However, when we brought her to Dr. Sheinberg, he immediately saw the fracture and sent us for further diagnostic tests to determine if surgery was medically necessary. Dr. Sheinberg took his time and ensured all our questions were answered and we were able to make an informed and educated decision to proceed with surgery. His diligent care continued after surgery, through rehab, up to discharge. My daughter had surgery in October 2018 and she was back in Jiu Jitsu by January 2019. It’s now been a year since her surgery and she continues with Jiu Jitsu, tennis, and other activities. She is doing absolutely great without any residual problems. Dr. Sheinberg has my faith and trust !!!
mwuer – Oct 02, 2019
Dr. Sheinberg is knowledgeable and professional.
Jun 26, 2019
My daughter while away a college jumped off a stool and hurt her foot, she went to Urgent care and they told to stay off if for a few days after a week it was still hurting. She asked me to call Dr. Sheinberg, thinking she was going to just get a boot he told her if you want to wear stilettos it going to be a cast. She had a fracture in her foot, so pink cast it was. She has graduated college and is wearing stilettos, thanks to Dr. Sheinberg
May 20, 2019
Great experience . Dr. Sheinberg was super, followed up day after surgery and amde the experience fanatstic
May 18, 2019
Easy, quick, friendly staff. No nonsense professional practice.
May 15, 2019
I have had ankle pain to the point of not being able to stand, walk or live a normal life without crying myself to sleep. The pain started when I was 15 and at the age 21 I finally researched and found Dr.Sheinbergs Office. I drive an hour away from home because I only wanted the best and believe me when I say he is the best! The first X-ray he took he immediately saw the issue and gave a solution. I received an ankle fusion in December, and before the ankle fusion, I could barely work 4 hours without not being able to walk from pain. Now, 4 months later I was able to walk all 4 Disney parks in one day without ZERO pain. I really wish people knew how life changing this is as I never thought there would be a solution to the pain and I was just going to have to “live” with it but Thanks to Dr.Sheinberg I will be able to do everyday things and go to amusement parks without suffering.
May 09, 2019
I am so happy you have done so well. Thankfully...Read More
I’m very happy with the results of my bunion and hammertoe surgeries by Dr. Sheinberg. I had the right foot done in August and the left one in December. I now have two perfectly healthy and beautiful feet! I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Sheinberg!
May 07, 2019
Glad you have done so well. You are so compliant...Read More
My left ankle was in pain after the first failed surgery by another physician. Then I did some research and went to see Dr. Sheinberg. Dr. Sheinberg perform an ankle arthroscopy to remove the bone spurs. Now my ankle is pain free. Thank You Dr. Sheinberg
Apr 16, 2019
So happy the surgery solved all those issues. I...Read More
Two surgeries down. My son had so many issues with is feet and Dr. Sheinberg hit it right on the head. He explained everything to all of us and gave us a complete explanation and what was going to take place. I would recommend him with my eyes closed. two surgeries complete and both are a success. I am so happy with his work.
Maritza in Miramar, FL – Mar 01, 2019
AWESOME. Thanks for allowing me help your son...Read More
Thanks to Dr.sheinberg for all he has done. Since the first time I went to his office he knew what was my problem right away. He does a really good job and everyone at the office are wonderful. I recommend him 10/10
Feb 19, 2019
Dr. Sheinberg performed both of my foot reconstructions. I have to say that I had lived with foot pain my entire life and now that I was into my 40’s it was impeding my lifestyle. I am so grateful for his expertise and care before and after surgery. I am now 50 years old and I can honestly say that I am able to participate in activities that I couldn’t have done in my 30’s. I highly recommend this physician.
Kristine P in FL – Feb 12, 2019
I could be happier seeing you walk so well...Read More
Great podiatric surgeon.... Takes good care of his patients.
MARCY in Deerfield Beach – Feb 12, 2019
Wonderful Success Story… Over the past 25 yrs, I have visited 7 Ortho Specialist in multiple cities/countries with no success; until now. With a crushing leg injury resulting in a left leg exertional compartment syndrome. Over the years, doctors informed me that nothing could be done; so I just dealt with the pain. Dr. Sheinberg help me when no one else could. It is great to not have anymore pain after 25 yrs. He is truly the Best in The Business; not only as a Doctor but a Great Person.
Mike Woodward in Miramar, FL – Jan 17, 2019
After a year of undiagnosed chronic ankle pain and seeing a handful of doctors, I finally found Dr. Sheinberg. Within the first few seconds we met, I knew he was going to be the one to help me. A few weeks after my initial appointment he performed a bilateral ankle arthroscopy which cleared up all my symptoms. Dr. Sheinberg is hands down the most knowledgable, caring professional I've ever dealt with, and I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me.
Dan A in Weston, NY – Dec 28, 2018
When I was a high school freshman, I injured my ankle playing soccer, with a severe sprain. I wore a cast, then a walking boot and then had physical therapy. I was able to play within 3 months for two teams (travel and high school). That was 9 years ago and I have never had a recurrence. He was amazing! I would highly recommend Dr. Sheinberg to any athlete that wants to get back on the field/court as soon as possible, as safely as possible.
Cassandra in Weston, FL – Dec 04, 2018
Over the years Dr. Sheinberg has helped me tremendously with foot injuries and other maladies, getting me back in the gym in no time. He never rushes on the appointment, taking his time to address all concerns. He also operated on my husband's torn achilles tendon, and within 4 months my husband was running again.
Metzig in Weston, FL – Dec 04, 2018
Dr Sheinberg, Thank you for all you’ve done for my family and I. From the onset, when I first met you and was on the stretcher with the bad news of my serious Achilles tear, you have been an excellent physician but more importantly a person who cared. It’s been 15 years since my surgery and at 55 I am able to perform sports (3 on 3 anyone?) and resume my life without any restrictions. My family and I are grateful for your skill but more importantly for your friendship. Highly recommended.
Gene R Etzig in Weston , FL – Dec 04, 2018
I was born with extremely flat feet and had severe foot pain until I was 23 and found Dr. Sheinberg and his practice. I had visit numerous doctors in multiple states throughout my childhood and all that was ever recommended to me were orthotics. Dr. Sheinberg took time to understand my pain and concerns and guided me through the decision of having surgery or not. Dr. S reconstructed both of my feet and I am still cannot believe how much better life is with two perfect feet. Thanks Dr. Sheinberg!
Nov 29, 2018
In January of 2011, I was involved in a freak accident and broke my right ankle in five places. I sought out the highest recommended specialist, Dr. Shienberg. He did surgery and repaired it with metal screws and pins. The surgery was followed by weeks in various casts (pink, green, red, etc.). After a period of healing followed by physical therapy the results were amazing. I now wear any style shoe (even heels) and I have no scars. Drs. Shienberg and Messina are the best.
Ms. Linda Bremer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL – Nov 20, 2018
Was so happy to see that you were doing so well...Read More
Competent. Confident. Considerate. These are just a few of the words I use to describe Dr. Rob. Competent, I've never met a medical professional whose professional expertise I hold in higher esteem. Confident, simply put, Dr. Rob is a leader not only in his specialty, but expresses his ability throughout the entire process from initial exam through follow ups. Considerate, Dr. Sheinberg is an active and compassionate listener who truly wants what's best for his patients. Last words: ROCK STAR!!!
Rick Barksdale in St. John, USVI, USV – Nov 14, 2018
You are again what we call a real champion. Your...Read More

How was your experience with Dr. Sheinberg?

I comprehensively evaluate all injuries and conditions of the lower extremity. This includes a complete evaluation of the hips, knees, ankles and feet....Read more

I have been practicing Foot, Ankle and Leg surgery in Broward County since 1988.  My practice treats infants, children, teenagers and adults with...Read more

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery