Dr. Robert Severinac, MD

Practices Plastic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.5 after 91 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Severinac is an all around incredible surgeon, from his bedside manner to the results. I was so self conscious and nervous at my first appointment, but he quickly put me at ease. My results are fantastic and because of him I have gained so much confidence and I’ll forever be grateful! I highly recommend him and I will definitely go back to him for future procedures.
Author:
My experience with Dr Severinac and his staff was wonderful, kind considerate and skilled!
Author:
QUACK. Will break your trust and then your heart. Malpractice alertHide your wallet. Dr. Severinac performed a facelift/necklift for me in January. It is early May and my neck is sagging already. It started sagging in March. I went to another plastic surgeon for another procedure and he wondered why my neck was sagging in such a short period of time. He advised me that this procedure was not done as it should be. Turns out, all Dr, Severinac did was pull my neck skin super tight and did not perform the actual tightening of the neck muscles and trimming the excess skin that was necessary for a necklift. He said he would correct in late summer, but why did he not perform his duty in January as it should have been? He was trying to cut corners and just get me out of the office as he already had his fee. I do not recommend this surgeon. He should stick to his charity work and leave us paying adults to the professsionals who care about their work and reputation.
Author:
Dr. Serverinac is the most thoughtful, considerate, and extremely skilled physician for cosmetic surgery. He has a true gift and I feel blessed to have him as my cosmetic surgeon. I also appreciate his office staff as they make the entire process so pleasant and are such an ease to work with. A big thank you to the entire team!
Author:
The best decision that I made for my plastic surgery was the doctor! I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Sev and his team. The office staff is absolutely outstanding, so kind, efficient, and always remember my name. The office is beautiful and cozy and I never had to wait for my appointments; Dr Sev always came to get me himself as soon as I walked in. Scheduling was flexible and I was able to arrange the time for my surgery in advance during my planned vacation time, it was perfect.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Severinac to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. Dr. Severinac, among Roth his office and surgery staff were caring and willing to answer all of my questions. I am extremely happy with the results of my breast augmentation with the ideal implant!
Author:
Everything was explained to me before surgery and am very pleased with the results.
Author:
Dr.Severinac and his team are wonderful!! I am very happy with my results and would highly recommended him to anyone!
Author:
Unfortunately, I didn't have a good experience at all. I look worse now than I did before surgery and have frequent pain in that area, which Dr. Severinac can't seem to explain or any make sense of. Therefore, he not so diplomatically stated to me, that I "must have some sort of mental disorder" and that there was clearly nothing wrong with the work that he'd done. While I understand that I was probably a "difficult case", I don't believe he handled my concerns in a very professional manner.
Author:
Extremely happy!! From the start, the entire staff was very warm and welcoming. Dr. Severinac was kind and patient every step of the way. The process was very smooth and my results were better than I had imagined! Results of a true professional!
Author:
I am a nurse and because of that we can be some of the worst patients and have the highest of expectations. Dr. Severinac far exceeded my expectations! He was very kind,compassionate, and thorough. I was impressed by the amount of time spent prior to surgery and then even after when surgery was done and the bill paid, his care and compassion continued. He is more than a great surgeon. He is a great person, and I would highly recommend him. I am thrilled with my results!
Author:
Excellent care made me feel comfortable answered all my questions love my results
Author:
Dr. Severinac is an amazing person and surgeon. Very compassionate and answers all your questions in detail to make sure you understand exactly what is going to happen. I couldn't be happier with my results and would definitely recommend him to anyone thinking of plastic surgery!
Author:
Dr. Severinac exceeded my expectations! He has impeccable bed side manners, could not have asked for a better surgeon/physician. I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff.
Author:
Dr. Severinac is a compassionate, meticulous, and knowledgeable physician. I have had many surgeries and he was the ONLY one ever that prayed for a great outcome before the wheeled me into the operatory. The carpel tunnel release he performed was a huge success, as now I am pain free and could go right back to normal duties within three day. I would recommend his care to anyone.
Author:
I received a full tummy tuck from Dr. Severinac. He did an excellent job and I am so happy with my results! My stomach didn't look this good even before I had children. I would highly recommend him. I did extensive research on all of the local plastic surgeons and Dr. Severinac had the best "before and after" results.
Author:
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Sev. and would absolutely do it again. My entire experience was excellent!! He took the time during my consultation to ensure I understood everything about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. My procedure went smoothly and his bedside manner just makes you feel at ease with everything. My results are amazing too, I couldn't have asked for anything more!! If you are considering this procedure you definitely need to schedule a consult with Dr Sev.
Author:
Dr. Severinac recently performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids and I could not be any happier with the results. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and so easy to talk to. He took time answering any questions I had before and after my procedure. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. This is the third plastic surgery Dr. Severinac has performed on me. Needless to say, he is the best!
Author:
I am very satisfied with my new body image and I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac and his staff to anyone. I am very happy that I made the decision of breast augmentation. I have renewed self-confidence to wear clothing that matches my professional status and that contributes to my positive feelings about my career and personal life. I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year.
Author:
I completely trust him in everything he has done for me. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is so knowledgeable and listens to his patients and what their wants and needs are. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are satisfied and happy when then leave. The moment you walk into his office his staff makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. The wait is very short. I was nervous for my first visit and the moment he came into the room and we talked I soon realized I had the rite choice
Author:
Dr. Severinac was very professional and does great work! The comfort level with him made the process all the more smooth. I was extremely happy with his work and I would would highly recommend him!!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac. He and his staff are wonderful.
Author:
Dr severinac is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my results! He is not only great at what he does but he truly has a heart of gold. He and his staff made me feel at home and eased every bit of nerves I had to begin with. I would highly recommend dr severinac to all my family and friends.
Author:
Talented doctor with a great bedside manner. Took time to really listen to me and gave me great information and follow up care. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. The office staff is welcoming and warm. The kind of doctor you wish every doctor was!
Author:
Highly recommended, wonderful staff, caring Dr. Very happy with results, 100% satisfied
Author:
Dr Severinac is an awesome doc. He explains everything to you and takes time to answer questions. I wasn't sure I was gonna go through the breast augmentation until I finally made the appointment. Very kind and caring. I felt at ease the minute I started talking to him. I am very happy with the results too.
Author:
Dr Sev is an amazingly talented and gifted surgeon. My results are beautiful and there is minimal scarring. Post op care was thorough and the staff at his facility was extremely competent and helpful. I never waited long to see the doctor and I would definitely recommend him.
Author:
I'm a 66 year old grandmother of 15,and I just wanted to look hot again. Dr. Severinac was so thorough with explaining the tummy tuck procedure to me, and I felt at ease from the very beginning. The surgery went well,and I had minimal pain, healing quickly. I now have the tummy I had in my 30's, and wearing a bikini again. I got along so well, that I'm also considering breast augmentation.
Author:
I have been truly blessed to meet a doctor like Dr. Severinac, and his staff. He is one of the kindest most caring people I have ever met. I would not trust anyone else.
Author:
We use Dr. Severinac because of his dedication to perfection, his bedside manner, and his willingness to accommodate our circumstances (we live 10 hours away) He is more than a doctor to us. No other plastic surgeon will ever do any work for any of us!
Author:
He is perfect for the job he does! He is caring, professional, intelligent and an all round good person! I trust him. That's important when someone starts carving up your body!
Author:
Dr. Sev and his staff were great. He listened and answered all my questions. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. It was a pleasure working with them.
Author:
Dr. Severinac removed the bags under my eyes and gave me a lower face and neck lift, all performed at his office. He made me feel at ease and comfortable thru out the procedures. I am more than pleased with the out come. I have also gone back to him for Botox. His technique for this procedure is painless compared to other doctors I have gone to. I would highly recommend Dr Severinac and his staff.
Author:
Had breast deduction, doctor decides to take push to my sidesunder arm pits, he told me that it would go away I still have it and very uncomfortable. Since I have done research and there is nothing it law guide lines that doctor Serverinac said he could only take 3 lbs out of each. Since I have had several Dr look and OBYN was so upset she called him out on it he did not care he got his money! Deborah Brown on Thanksgiving day before I am very uncomfortable look like worse.
Author:
Hello, ive been coming to Dr. Severinac since 2008 for Botox injections. His staff is always so warm and helpful. I live full time in Florida where I have access to many doctors but I still fly to my hometown to see Dr. Severinac! I'm always 100% happy with the injection results. I also had a procedure done to remove excess skin/fat under my chin and am still happy with those results. I recommend Dr. S to anyone considering Botox or any other cosmetic changes.
Author:
My results were honestly life changing. Dr severinac and his staff made sure I was 100% happy.
Author:
What a team!!! I wish I had my neck lift procedure years ago, had i known about Dr Sev and his staff and the ease of entire procedure. Started with office team, which they are so caring, yet professional. Then Dr gave all the time I needed to explain from start to finish and allow me to think about it. Never any pressuring at all. Price quote was accurate and very fair. Any questions I had before, during and after were answered with ease and never hurried. Wish I had done it sooner.
Author:
Dr Severinac is a very down to earth, caring physician tthat always puts his patients first. He does amazing work and his office staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The best plastic surgeon in the Ft Wayne area hands down!
Author:
Dr severinac has given me so much confidence by performing this surgery. He was always so professional, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was painless. I woke up feeling amazing! I am 5'5 and 125lb. I went from 34A to 32DD. The recovery was pretty easy and Dr Severinac and his whole team were always there to answer all of my questions. I never had to wait in the lobby longer than a few minutes. Thank you so much Dr Sev!
Author:
I love Dr Sev and his team. He was more than kind to me and talked with me very in depth about my surgery. He was very keen and caring about my needs. I see him as a very skilled, meticulous and personable doctor.I am still in the healing process and so far things have went well. He always listens and hears what you say. I felt he knew what I was looking for in my appearance. I liked the idea I could call him after my surgery and he personally called me back. He is an outstanding Doc!
Author:
Had nose surgery to make it smaller, he didn't make it smaller, he cut outside of my nose and made a horrible scar on the side, he tried to fix it week later, it still dented scar on side of my nose.