Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Severinac, MD
Dr. Severinac is described as honest, spiritual, artistic, compassionate, meticulous, and very approachable and friendly. A skilled and artistic surgeon, Dr. Severinac combines his creative mind with a true love of surgery with state-of-the-art plastic and reconstructive techniques. He has been in private practice since 1995 and is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Severinac is the co-founder and co-director of the Children's Craniofacial Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The center specializes in a team approach to treating cleft lip and palate. Dr. Severinac's passion for helping children with deformities was fundamental to his decision in becoming a plastic surgeon. The 20 years of private practice has continued to bless Dr. Severinac. Primarily through word of mouth, Dr. Severinac has developed a very successful broad practice in plastic surgery to help his patients improve their appearance. Dr. Severinac believes in the positive impact plastic surgery can have on one's self-esteem and overall health. Many medical ailments are have their roots in anxiety, which is related to low self-esteem. Properly planned and performed plastic surgery can drastically improve self esteem, decrease anxiety, and improve health. Dr. Severinac frequently extends this value system to the less fortunate frequently performing reconstructive surgery for children with facial deformities from the US, Africa and China, at no charge.

10020 Dupont Circle Ct

Fort Wayne, IN 46825

• Lutheran Preferred
  • Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Severinac

Dr. Severinac and our staff provide private and conscientious evaluation and care. Our mission is to improve appearance in children with deformities and adults who want to look and feel better. We believe that improving ones appearance leads to increasing self esteem. This can help with anxiety and depression which are believed to be the basis of many disease processes. Therefore plastic surgery can ultimately lead to better health. Our practice style is to provide a warm and friendly environment with a very thoughtful and planned approach to recommending services and procedures. We believe that our patients time is as important as the doctor's so wait time is kept to a minimum. We want your experience to be easy, comfortable and joyful. Dr. Severinac went into plastic surgery to treat pediatric deformities and calls these patients "my babies". He feels that since his adult patients are God's children, they are his babies too. Dr. Severinac really loves his work and it shows!

Dr. Severinac's Experience

Dr. Severinac's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Dermal Melanoma
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • External Ear Disorders
  • Laceration
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

• Captique™ Injection
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic
  • Chemical Peel
  • Cleft Palate Repair (Palatoplasty)
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Laser Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Mole Removal
  • Nasal Reconstruction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkle Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Kalamazoo College
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

• Most Compassionate Doctor, 2010,2011,
  • Top Plastic Surgeon, 2008,2009,
  • Medical Staff President, Dupont Hospital, 2011,2012

Dr. Severinac has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Severinac does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Severinac and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Severinac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Severinac to family and friends
Dr. Severinac Says:

Thank you so much for your patient satisfaction survey.  We so value your feedback and use it to continually improve your and other patient's experience at the Indiana Plastic Surgery Center.

Please call us at 260-489-0099 if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to say "Hi" and let us know how your doing.  Remember, we love our patients and what we do, and it shows!

Dr. Severinac's Performance
in Leo, IN |
Dr. Severinac is a compassionate, meticulous, and knowledgeable physician. I have had many surgeries and he was the ONLY one ever that prayed for a great outcome before the wheeled me into the operatory. The carpel tunnel release he performed was a huge success, as now I am pain free and could go right back to normal duties within three day. I would recommend his care to anyone.
in Fort Wayne, IN |
I received a full tummy tuck from Dr. Severinac. He did an excellent job and I am so happy with my results! My stomach didn't look this good even before I had children. I would highly recommend him. I did extensive research on all of the local plastic surgeons and Dr. Severinac had the best "before and after" results.
I had breast augmentation with Dr. Sev. and would absolutely do it again. My entire experience was excellent!! He took the time during my consultation to ensure I understood everything about the procedure and what to expect afterwards. My procedure went smoothly and his bedside manner just makes you feel at ease with everything. My results are amazing too, I couldn't have asked for anything more!! If you are considering this procedure you definitely need to schedule a consult with Dr Sev.
Warsaw, IN |
Dr. Severinac recently performed surgery on my upper and lower eyelids and I could not be any happier with the results. He is a wonderful plastic surgeon and so easy to talk to. He took time answering any questions I had before and after my procedure. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. This is the third plastic surgery Dr. Severinac has performed on me. Needless to say, he is the best!
in Fort Wayne, IN |
I am very satisfied with my new body image and I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac and his staff to anyone. I am very happy that I made the decision of breast augmentation. I have renewed self-confidence to wear clothing that matches my professional status and that contributes to my positive feelings about my career and personal life. I actually look forward to shopping for a new swimsuit this year.
in Kendallville, IN |
I completely trust him in everything he has done for me. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is so knowledgeable and listens to his patients and what their wants and needs are. He goes above and beyond to make sure his patients are satisfied and happy when then leave. The moment you walk into his office his staff makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. The wait is very short. I was nervous for my first visit and the moment he came into the room and we talked I soon realized I had the rite choice
Bryan, OH |
Dr. Severinac was very professional and does great work! The comfort level with him made the process all the more smooth. I was extremely happy with his work and I would would highly recommend him!!
Kendallville, IN |
I would highly recommend Dr. Severinac. He and his staff are wonderful.
in Grabill IN |
Dr severinac is an amazing surgeon. I am so happy with my results! He is not only great at what he does but he truly has a heart of gold. He and his staff made me feel at home and eased every bit of nerves I had to begin with. I would highly recommend dr severinac to all my family and friends.
Talented doctor with a great bedside manner. Took time to really listen to me and gave me great information and follow up care. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. The office staff is welcoming and warm. The kind of doctor you wish every doctor was!
in Amboy Ind |
Highly recommended, wonderful staff, caring Dr. Very happy with results, 100% satisfied
in Claypool, in |
Dr Severinac is an awesome doc. He explains everything to you and takes time to answer questions. I wasn't sure I was gonna go through the breast augmentation until I finally made the appointment. Very kind and caring. I felt at ease the minute I started talking to him. I am very happy with the results too.
in Wolcottville, IN |
Dr Sev is an amazingly talented and gifted surgeon. My results are beautiful and there is minimal scarring. Post op care was thorough and the staff at his facility was extremely competent and helpful. I never waited long to see the doctor and I would definitely recommend him.
in Rochester, IN |
I'm a 66 year old grandmother of 15,and I just wanted to look hot again. Dr. Severinac was so thorough with explaining the tummy tuck procedure to me, and I felt at ease from the very beginning. The surgery went well,and I had minimal pain, healing quickly. I now have the tummy I had in my 30's, and wearing a bikini again. I got along so well, that I'm also considering breast augmentation.
in Warsaw, IN |
I have been truly blessed to meet a doctor like Dr. Severinac, and his staff. He is one of the kindest most caring people I have ever met. I would not trust anyone else.
in Ringgold, GA |
We use Dr. Severinac because of his dedication to perfection, his bedside manner, and his willingness to accommodate our circumstances (we live 10 hours away) He is more than a doctor to us. No other plastic surgeon will ever do any work for any of us!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
He is perfect for the job he does! He is caring, professional, intelligent and an all round good person! I trust him. That's important when someone starts carving up your body!
Warsaw, IN |
Dr. Sev and his staff were great. He listened and answered all my questions. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. It was a pleasure working with them.
Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Severinac removed the bags under my eyes and gave me a lower face and neck lift, all performed at his office. He made me feel at ease and comfortable thru out the procedures. I am more than pleased with the out come. I have also gone back to him for Botox. His technique for this procedure is painless compared to other doctors I have gone to. I would highly recommend Dr Severinac and his staff.
in Warsaw, IN |
Had breast deduction, doctor decides to take push to my sidesunder arm pits, he told me that it would go away I still have it and very uncomfortable. Since I have done research and there is nothing it law guide lines that doctor Serverinac said he could only take 3 lbs out of each. Since I have had several Dr look and OBYN was so upset she called him out on it he did not care he got his money! Deborah Brown on Thanksgiving day before I am very uncomfortable look like worse.
in St. Pete Beach, FL |
Hello, ive been coming to Dr. Severinac since 2008 for Botox injections. His staff is always so warm and helpful. I live full time in Florida where I have access to many doctors but I still fly to my hometown to see Dr. Severinac! I'm always 100% happy with the injection results. I also had a procedure done to remove excess skin/fat under my chin and am still happy with those results. I recommend Dr. S to anyone considering Botox or any other cosmetic changes.
in Fort Wayne, in |
My results were honestly life changing. Dr severinac and his staff made sure I was 100% happy.
What a team!!! I wish I had my neck lift procedure years ago, had i known about Dr Sev and his staff and the ease of entire procedure. Started with office team, which they are so caring, yet professional. Then Dr gave all the time I needed to explain from start to finish and allow me to think about it. Never any pressuring at all. Price quote was accurate and very fair. Any questions I had before, during and after were answered with ease and never hurried. Wish I had done it sooner.
in Ft Wayne |
Dr Severinac is a very down to earth, caring physician tthat always puts his patients first. He does amazing work and his office staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and welcome. The best plastic surgeon in the Ft Wayne area hands down!
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr severinac has given me so much confidence by performing this surgery. He was always so professional, friendly, and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure was painless. I woke up feeling amazing! I am 5'5 and 125lb. I went from 34A to 32DD. The recovery was pretty easy and Dr Severinac and his whole team were always there to answer all of my questions. I never had to wait in the lobby longer than a few minutes. Thank you so much Dr Sev!
in Ft Wayne IN |
I love Dr Sev and his team. He was more than kind to me and talked with me very in depth about my surgery. He was very keen and caring about my needs. I see him as a very skilled, meticulous and personable doctor.I am still in the healing process and so far things have went well. He always listens and hears what you say. I felt he knew what I was looking for in my appearance. I liked the idea I could call him after my surgery and he personally called me back. He is an outstanding Doc!
in Fort Wayne |
Had nose surgery to make it smaller, he didn't make it smaller, he cut outside of my nose and made a horrible scar on the side, he tried to fix it week later, it still dented scar on side of my nose.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Severinac, MD?
Are you Dr. Severinac?

Visit Dr. Severinac

Dr. Severinac accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Lutheran Preferred
  • Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.

Hospitals where Dr. Severinac has admitting privileges