Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD

Physical Medicine & RehabilitationMaleAge 65

Dr. Schwartz

Piedmont Physical Mdcn/Rehab

317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 350 Greenville, SC 29601

Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is a Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist in Greenville, SC and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Wayne State University School Of Medicine medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schwartz to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital

Dr. Schwartz treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Fibromyalgia

Dr. Schwartz treats Fibromyalgia more than 97% of his peers

Dr. Schwartz treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deposition Disease-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Epstein Barr Virus-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Major Depressive Disorder-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Primary Fibromyalgia
  • Rheumatoid Arthritis-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Secondary Fibromyalgia
  • Sleep Disturbance-Related Fibromyalgia
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia
Hide other areas of care

Dr. Schwartz's conditions and procedures:

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Brachial Plexus Palsy
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lipedema
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Upper Back Pain

Dr. Schwartz accepts

Dr. Schwartz accepts the following insurance:

Commercial Insurance Company
MedCost
MedCost PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Planned Administration Inc

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Schwartz

After looking for a doctor to listen to me, I finally found Dr. Schwartz. I have numerous issues from my fibromyalgia, and he can really help me. He also connected me to some other patients who have fibromyalgia. Happy to have found himto help me deal with this.
Oct 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I was in an auto accident and my attorney referred me to see Dr. Schwartz. I was pretty beat up but nothing broken. After several appointments with the help of Dr. Schwartz I was able to get by body almost better. Time heals.
Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz for many years. He has helped me as well as my family for various issues. He always has the right thing to say and help with my pain. I appreciate that he does not force opioids on me.
Jul 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I have periphial neuropathy. The medicine another gave me does not seem to work. I recently started on a laser program at Dr. Schwartz's office. After 3 treatments my feet really feel better. I will keep thes going as I know it is improving my health.
Apr 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
Arrogant jerk. Does not care about you, the patient. Spends all his time blaming you for your pain problem. You made poor choices bu going to pain management or a surgeon instead of to him - the holistic guy. Wait time 1 1/2 hours.
  • Long wait times
Michael – Mar 25, 2021
We are a non-opiate office and this can be...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
After a biking accident I had hurt my shoulder. I came to see Dr. Schwartz after reading about him and hi spractice on Social Media. I had torn some ligaments. I thought I would need surgery however after so me Prolotherapy and a PRP injection I am good as new and so is my golf game.
Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I am so happy I found Dr. Schwartz. I was diagnosed with fibromyaltia and he has really helped me. I have other things going on but I feel like I have more energy and not as fatigued. He really takes the time to treat the source.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I am very pleased with the treatment plan Dr. Schwartz has given me for my ankle. While I still have to be careful it is almost back to new. Thanks Dr. Schwartz
Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
So happy I was able to get my knee fixed during this crazy time. Dr. Schwartz helped me out alot with the right injections and exercises. I really prefer the regenerative route and I am a happy camper now
Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I suffer from acute back pain. I recently moved to Greenville SC and was introduced to Piedmont Physical Medicine. They have such a great approach to treating pain without shoving pills at you. It took me months to find the right practice and glad I came here.
Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
After a accident this past winter I had hurt my hip. Dr. Schwartz has been very good finding out the issue and how to treat it. I have had shots of prolotherapy and they really seem to work. Beats surgery.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
Such a crazy time and we am so thankful both my husband and myself can see Dr. Schwartz. I am very impressed how clean everything is. He has helped us for years with different muscle aches and he always gets us better. Thank you for being there for us
Jun 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
As a new patient I am totally confident that I have come to the right place to be treated for my roen ligament in my knee. I really did not want surgery, and Dr. Schwartz has the perfect treatment for me.
May 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I would rather go anywhere else, made an appointment for a ultrasound, after an hour, they say I need a ultrasound, I said that's what I made the appointment for, he said I don't know you. you'll have to reschedule an appointment. $160.00 down the drain. What a waste of time and money. If you have a problem, go see a real doctor that's not trying to sell his wife's vitamin pills.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
May 13, 2020
We are confused by this review. We don't have...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I call his office to make appintment. An that I have Medicare insurance advantage. She said that don't accpet anyone with Medicare or Medicaid insurance. I explained that I'm a polio survivor and that I had find him on polo.org.( statewide icon This state icon indicates services that are provided statewide. Free low cost Services for uninsured, Medicaid patients, or those with limited income are marked with this icon.) How would his office deny anyone with that kind of insurance, that needed a Dr that has experinece and knowledge polio/post polio syndrome patients. That's insurance-based discrimination and its association with insurance type.
Mary – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
Dr. Schwartz is probably the most knowledgable doctor I have seen in years. He tells it like it is. He treats me and my symptons not just masking them. I highly recommend him.
Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
My grandmother recommended Dr. Schwartz to me. I have had severe back pain for years and she was a patient of his for a bit. With proper exercises and some pro therapy I am doing great.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
I really do not like going to see a doctor. After my visit with Dr. Schwartz was was more at ease. He made me feel comfortable and worked with me on my pain. While doctor appointments are still not my thing, I do look forward to my appointments with Dr. Schwartz because he actually cures me.
Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?
Dr. Schwartz has been a great addition to my healing process. My knee had been so bad and he really helped me get it better. I highly recommend him.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schwartz?

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation