Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD
Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Schwartz is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Health System - St. Francis - Downtown.

317 Saint Francis Dr Ste 350

Greenville, SC 29601

• MedCost
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Planned Administration Inc

Learn about Dr. Schwartz

See how frequently Dr. Schwartz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Low Back Pain
Back Pain
Shoulder Disorders

Dr. Schwartz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
    Accredited by: American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation*

• Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Chronic Pain
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Upper Back Pain

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • University Tex Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Tex Health Science Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Schwartz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schwartz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schwartz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schwartz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schwartz to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Schwartz's Performance
Tullahoma, TN |
Just a heads up, if you have a lump in your breast, you will not be able to avoid having a diagnostic mammogram by having thermography. It is almost certain that you will not be able to have an ultrasound without having a mammogram also.
in Greenville, SC |
As a working individual I find it difficult to go to the Dr when I need too. I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for several years on and off and he and his staff have always been very accommodating and getting me in and out on time so I can get back to work.
in Greenville, SC |
I have had Dr SChwartz treat me for fibromyaltia. I have been seeing him for 5 years and he really keeps me in line.
in Greenville, SC |
I recently had a biking accident and hurt my shoulder. My neighbor suggested i go see Dr. Schwartz at Piedmont Physical Medicine. This was the right decision as I thought I broke something but after some initial testing I found out I tore some ligaments and this can be fixed.
in Greenville, SC |
I finally had a good experience at a Dr's office. After seeing several pain specialists I believe I have found my match. Dr. Schwartz listens to me and I feel like he can help me without pain meds.
in Greenville, SC |
I first saw Dr Schwartz when I was about 6 years ago. I am 18 now. My parents brought me in a wheel chair. He has helped me so much. Today I am graduating high school and feel great and I am able to do sports. Thanks Dr. Schwartz for all your healing.
Greenville, SC |
I went to Dr. Schwartz to continue treatment from my Pain management doctor in a other state since moving here in November 2016 and a resent lower back injury which he never even checked me for.. I have to say this was a total waste of my time and $250. This guy thinks anyone needing pain management must be junkie or something. He saw the many surgery's I have had and symptoms of sever pain from multiple injuries to my body. He tell me he doesn't prescribe pain medications. Wow really!
I appreciate the candid feedback. My goal is to thoroughly explore all options for relief of symptoms and give a customized treatment plan. Not all patients appreciate a conservative approach or methods that steer away from medications, irrespective of the success it can bring. The type of care and approach desired is always up to the patient and I wish nothing for the best for those that find treatment with another provider would be more aligned with their immediate goals.
in Greenville, SC |
Have stem cell on my knee. Great option to avoid surgery.
in Greenville, SC |
Excited to have been able to get in to see Dr. Schwartz for stem cell treatment.
in Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Schwartz has been my doctor for 24 years.I have RSD and he keeps me managed very well without pain meds. I would not let another doctor touch me. He is a great doctor and a caring person.
in Greenville, SC |
I have been to many dr's for my back pain and all they want to do is give you pain medicine. Dr. Schwartz will treat you with other methods so we do not have to take all these pain meds.
in Greenville, SC |
I am really impressed how smoothly things go in this office. From check in to check out all went great. The staff and Dr. Schwartz are really nice.
in Greenville, SC |
Went in with back pain Dr. Schwartz really helped me alot. He gave me some exercises and prolo therapy injection and I feel great.
in Greenville, SC |
I traveled from another state to see Dr. Schwartz. After doing research I am glad I made the decision. I will definitely refer him to my friends.
in Greenville, SC |
I went to see Dr. Schwartz for migraine headaches. Wasn't sure he was the right Dr. for this however I am amazed at how much better I feel.
in Greenville, SC |
I have a sports injury. I had hurt my knee riding long distance. I came to see Dr. Schwartz who was recommended to me by a family member. I know I made the right choice.
in Greenville, SC |
Dr. Schwartz did stem cell on my knee. I am so glad as for now I do not need surgery.
in Greenville, SC |
Had a great experience with Dr. Schwartz. He helped me with my migraine headaches which kept me up at nights.
in Greenville, SC |
I am a new patient. Very pleased with the patient care I was given today. I believe Dr. Schwartz can help me.
in Greenville, SC |
I have firomyalgia. Dr. Schwartz is really good treating me. His office has alot of resources for fibro patients.
in Greenville, SC |
I have a torn tendon in my finger. Dr. Schwartz did prolotherapy on it and it feels much better.
in Greenville, SC |
I had a stem cell treatment for my knee. I am so glad I do not have to have surgery. It feels so much better.
in Greenville, SC |
Thankful that i was able to get into see Dr. Schwartz. I have fibromyalgia and saw information about him on Facebook.
in Greenville, SC |
I came from Florida to see Dr. Schwartz. I spent a week in SC and having treatments and I am very pleased.
in Greenville, SC |
Went to see Dr. Schwartz for back pain. After a series of tests and some injections I am on the road again.
in Greenville, SC |
I am feeling great. After 2 injections 2 weeks apart my knee is much better.
in Greenville, SC |
I got into to see Dr. Schwartz at the last minute as another patient had cancelled. I was so relieved since i had hurt my knee in a bike accident and need to get it better for training.
in Greenville, SC |
I am grateful for the care received from Dr. Schwartz and his staff.
in Greenville, SC |
I am so grateful for finding Dr. Schwartz. I have RSD and since seeing Dr. Schwartz I am doing so much better.
in Greenville, SC |
Nice staff. Great doctor. I have been a patient for a few years he Dr. Schwartz is good at fixing me.
in Greenville, SC |
Had a PRP shot in my elbow. It was a little sore after but now it feels really good.
in Fairfax, SC |
I have had really bad headaches lately and Dr. Schwartz was able to treat them with me having to take narcotics.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Schwartz, MD?

Visit Dr. Schwartz