Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Sadaty

Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Naples, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Joan Sanford I Weill Medical College Of Cornell University in 1996 and specializes in internal medicine, wound & burn care, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sadaty accepts

Dr. Sadaty accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sadaty treats your condition or procedure

• Lipid Disorders
  • Metabolic Rate Testing
  • Vitamin B12 Injection
  • Wounds

In addition to primary care, my other interests include Wound Care and Medical Weight Loss.  I do my best to manage problems in ways that are consistent with each patient's unique preference.  I also try to be respectful of my patient's time by trying to begin and end all visits on time.

• Obesity Medicine

4.5

Dr. Sadaty?
Dr. Sadaty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD
Dr. Sadaty does very little other than order bloodwork and type into his computer while he’s talking with a patient. He also missed cancer in my lung for four years and still wouldn’t know it if I hadn’t insisted on an X-ray. His office staff are not helpful, either: when I was late for an appointment because the staff gave me the wrong address (3 different addresses for him on the internet), they insisted on rescheduling the appointment instead of working something out. Find a different doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr Sadaty is a very well trained physician who exercises good judgement and demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of medical issues presented to him. He has a very comfortable and reassuring bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
I was lucky enough to find Dr. Sadaty when I first moved to the area six years ago. He is very knowledgeable and caring, makes time for his patients and really listens to them. I trust him to provide excellent care and to recommend equally skilled specialists to meet my specific needs, and to manage the provision of health care I receive. He is a good person and an excellent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr Sadaty's, thoughtful pro-active approach is what I appreciate the most. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr . Sadaty has my trust, he knows when to return my phoine calls, adds me to his daily patient list,and is always putting my problems in perspectice, together with his office staff Kate. I feel lucky to have found him 10 years ago and always feel I am in good hands. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr. Sadaty is empathetic, and listens to the patient. He considers all options and for me has recommended the best course for treatment every time. He views the world beyond southwest Florida for possible treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
There is never a reception room full of waiting patients. Appointments start on time. Dr Sadaty listens well to the patients concerns. His responses are concise and helpful. He discusses the issues with the patient and answers any questions. He'll be my doctor for the rest of my time here in Naples.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Doctor Sadaty is one of the finest physicians who has ever been involved in my health care. He listens and communicates extremely well. I consider it a privilege to be one of his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
One of the better ways to discover how you will be treated is to visit Dr. Sadaty's website. This doctor is not interested in getting a phone call from you. He'd like you to set up an appointment. I have not as yet had a proper physical, given that he leaves out both the genital and rectal portion of all physical exams. He spends the vast majority of his time asking you questions and updating his computer. If there is some medical issue on his mind, you are referred to a specialist. Wow!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Very pleased with Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD. He spends time talking with you and explains all test/lab. work with you until you understand them. Found health issues not picked up back home. His front end assistant Katie is friendly, polite and helpful getting appointments and information needed. I have been to many doctors and I rank Dr. Sadaty right at the top. Definitely the right choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr. Sadaty is a very competent and caring doctor. He is someone you can trust to give you the best medical advice and treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Visit was very good and office manger was very friendly and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
I see at least 4 doctors twice a year and have waited up to 30 minutes before I saw the doctor. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to see Dr. Sadaty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr. Sadaty is a kind, concerned and very competent doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Dr. Sadaty is always well prepared for the visit and is amazingly competent. I have recommended Dr. Sadaty to friends who are all thrilled to be his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
I have already recommenced Dr. Sadaty to someone and she is as happy as I am with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
Great analytical doc. Listens to his patients and spends time. Not hard to schedule if you have an issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?
This doctor is ok, however when they told me I had missed an appointment and not phoned to cancel (although I had and left a message) they would not treat me any longer. I think this physician doesn't like complicated patients or issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Sadaty, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sadaty?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sadaty treats patients.