Dr. Robert Russell, MD

Dr. Robert Russell, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male | 57 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Russell specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat and practices in Bloomington, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Russell? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Russell's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Russell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Russell

Dr. Russell accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Russell has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Russell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Russell to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Russell
Dr. Russell's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (18)
in Springfield, IL |
I have been a patients of his since 1997. He is very compassionate and truly cares about his patients. His front end staff are sometimes abrasive, but don't let that stop you from a very competent physician and surgeon.
in Normal, IL |
Don't bother with this dr office. Never met the doctor. Rude staff person up front. Older lady so she should've known better. Never apologized for giving me the wrong directions. My appointment time came and went and she was calling back patients who came in after me, and after my asking each patient, my appointment was first. I asked the lady up front and she just walked off. I yelled that it was unacceptable to be like that and she got really chippy with me. wasted time!
in El Paso, IL |
I was referred to Dr. Russell by a nursing friend. I had an overall great experience in the office and for my surgery. It was a clear success!
in Bloomington, IL |
I would not recommend Dr Russell. This was our very first visit. The staff was rude and inconsiderate. They were talking rudely about patients within ear shot of other patients, very unprofessional. When Dr Russell finally came into the room he never introduced himself, started examining my daughter, and then tried to leave without any explanation of information being given! I was amazed he said NOTHING! I felt the entire experience was unprofessional and lacked necessary communication!
in Bloomington, IL |
Dr. Russell fixed my deviated septum. I had a really hard time breathing at night. As soon as the surgery was done even with the gauze over my nose I could breath so much better.
The first visit was very brief. Although it was a consultation about a tonsillectomy it wasn't very informative. He also did not mention taking my adnoids out which others have said would have been necessary. My second visit after my surgery, I waited in the waiting room for a half and hour after my appointment was scheduled because he was late.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Russell, MD?
Are you Dr. Russell?

Compare Dr. Russell

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.