Dr. Robert Rubin, MD

Practices Alternative Care

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 32 reviews.
Author:
Dr. Rubin is wonderful. Very patient and listens to your every need,
Author:
excellent. Dr Rubin has been able to find and treat my issues where other doctors I had seen did not.
Author:
Been a patient of Dr. Rubin for over 11 years now. Feel great thanks to him.
Author:
Always a positive experience. The hormones he has recommended have been extremely helpful.
Author:
Thorough, detailed. Everything gets explained well. Reviews prior issues.
Author:
I am with Dr. Rubin since I moved to Naples, FL. My experience with his office is good and everyone is very helpful. It can be a bit confusing that Bodylogic uses their own pharmacies and supplements. Overall I am happy with my experience there.
Author:
He is always ready, on time, professional
Author:
great information on my hormonal current status which has been helping my overall health
Author:
I've had the pleasure of working with Dr Rubin since 2009 . I first came to him when I saw many of my girlfriends starting to go through menopause and didn't want any part of that. So I reached out to him and never had a single sign of menopause. Dr Rubin is always on top of what's going on in my body and I have total faith and trust in him. He's really the 1st Dr I've ever had truly listen to me. 5 star in my book.
Author:
Dr. Rubin explained all the numbers from the test results and recommended estrogen. He discussed all the possible side effects and suggested taking a low dose for a short period of time to see if it was helping me sleep better.
Author:
Dr.Rubin has saved me! Before coming to see him I could not get out of bed because I had zero energy. I had also gained a lot of weight. Now I tell my friends" I would go without food before I would go without my hormones!"
great experience
Author:
Dr Rubin, Is kind and thoughtful. He listen and adjusts according to your needs.
Author:
im very happy with him!my life has changed
Author:
Dr Rubin has helped me tremendously.
Author:
The staff and Dr make you feel relaxed and help you with any and all concerns
Author:
I was happy to find a Doctor who was experienced with BHRT .
Author:
Dr Rubin has discovered several health issues I didn't even realize was there. Testing revealed his correctness and his treatment was very successful. I'm so grateful to have a doctor that knows of the endocrine system ( an area where other doctors fall short). Thank you Doctor Rubin, and staff!
Author:
Dr Rubin has been an important part of helping me maintain my youth and vitality....and I am 73 years old. He listens and knows exactly what I need to maintain my healthy lifestyle
Author:
I've been seeing Dr. Rubin for a long time. He is very knowledgeable! Highly recommend him for any hormone or anti-aging treatment.
Author:
Dr. Rubin has been great in setting a plan for me to achieve wellness and we are already seeing signs of improvement. Highly reccommend.
Author:
i'm grateful for his help in addressing my health concerns.
very happy
Author:
Dr Rubin is very personable and caring. He is always on time.
Author:
i have been a patient for many years and have been extremely happy with my treatments and results.Dr rubin has been a wonderful source of information regarding health, fitness, and hormone therapy.
Author:
Dr. Rubin has helped me tremendously to getting my health back to where it was! I have been getting better and better since I have started seeing him and started HGH treatment.
Fantastic
Author:
Dr. Rubin is personable and professional. I have been seeing him for many years and I'm always satisfied with the office experience.
Author:
Been seeing the doctor for several years and he has always been a big help for me in my physical well being.