Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 61

Dr. Rothfield

Weston Plastic Surgery Inc

2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 202 Weston, FL 33326

Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Weston, FL and has over 35 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities Memorial Hospital Miramar and Memorial Hospital West. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rothfield to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Rothfield with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at University Hospital and Medical Center.

Make an appointment at University Hospital and Medical Center today at (954) 228-6028.

These providers are on the medical staff of University Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Rothfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rothfield

Dr. Rothfield?
  • Staff friendliness (171)
  • Explained conditions well (169)
  • Office environment (169)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (8)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
I had a breast augmentation a month ago and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Dr. Rothfield is so nice and beyond competent. He listened and answered all my questions. Best doctor, best results and best experience.
Feb 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr Rothfield simply is the best. No need to look elsewhere. I had breast augmentation/replacement surgery and couldnt be happier!!! I have beautiful, natural looking breasts. I've gotten so many "wow! Who was your doctor?" Compliments and I still refer him to everybody and anybody. Dr Rothfield is kind, easy going, professional, patient . I consider myself lucky that I found the perfect doctor. I was immediately confident in his ability to do a great job. And did he ever! Thank you Dr Rothfield! Thank you for your honesty and caring nature. Thank you for being better than all the rest. (Oh, by the way, thank you for the tummy tuck consult today. You were so helpful and patient explaining everything to me. If I ever get my nerve up to doing it, (hopefully sooner, rather than later), youre the one!)??
Erica H – Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is an artist in the plastic surgery field. I was very happy with his care and his staff is kind and professional. I am very satisfied with the results of my breast reduction surgery and hardly had any pain or discomfort.
Audrey – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I went to see Dr. Rothfield for a breast augmentation almost two years ago and I can say that after all this time I couldnt be happier with the results. Dr. Rothfield did an amazing job and he truly is the best in all of Weston. Aside from being the best surgeon, he is incredibly nice and always listened to any concerns I had. I could not recommend Dr. Rothfield and his staff more. If you are looking for a surgeon in Weston, Dr. Rothfield is the Dr. to go see!
Oct 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is amazing! He is such a wonderful surgeon and doctor! I am so glad I found Dr. Rothfield, my results are beyond my wildest expectations, I could not be happier! Since my first consultation I knew he was going to be my surgeon, he gave me honest expecations and even told me about common misconceptions for my procedure. He made sure I knew what I was going to get and even eased my worry in regards to surgery during a pandemic. His office is always clean and well kept, and they have in place many new procedures to ensure everyones saftey. His office staff i wonderful and so friendly, they call and follow-up on how I'm feeling, confirm appointments, and even send text reminders. There is never any wait times for my appointments, I couldn't be happier with them!
Rachel Rodriguez – Sep 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is a fantastic surgeon. Highly skilled, professional and thorough, he was in no rush to perform surgery on my son, whom is a minor. He in fact had us wait until a certain level of maturity and growth had occurred. He performed a procedure on my son, one in which will have such a positive, profound impact on him and we could not be more thankful for finding him. I’m also a registered nurse and was very happy with his care at the surgery center.
Melissa C. – Sep 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Rothfield by a friend after having had two surgeries by another surgeon for a breast lift/implant procedure with unsatisfactory results. I am so grateful for the referral!! Dr. Rothfield is extremely professional, courteous and he takes the time to listen to you. He doesn't try to sway or push you to do something just to put more money in his pocket- he made recommendations based on what he thought would have the best outcome for me. After three consultations, I finally decided to have the implants removed with a little revision to the lift and the results are outstanding!! I wish I had known about him to begin with but better late than never. I highly recommend him.
Leah S. – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield and the entire staff at Weston Plastic Surgery are very professional. Dr. Rothfield’s bedside manners are impeccable. He takes his time to get to know his patients and what they are looking for. He makes recommendations but doesn’t push anything on you. I’m am super pleased with my results and would recommend him as a plastic surgeon.
Tammy – May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I am a registered nurse and I work at one of the centers were Dr. Robert Rothfield performs surgery. That in itself should tell you so much. I am one of many nurses who work with Dr. Rothfield in and out of the operating room, this tells you how we see and know that his skill and knowledge to be the absolute safest and best! He is extremely talented and I LOOK AMAZING! I had a tummy tuck and I never once during my consultations feel that I was not able to ask questions. Dr. Robert Rothfield gave me the time and attention that I needed to help me make my decision. The nurses and Anesthesia group were so kind and caring. I felt very well taken cared of and safe most of all. I was driving on day 5 after my tummy tuck and off of pain meds by day 6. I am healing so quickly and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new body!!! If you are thinking about making life changing improvements, DR ROBERT ROTHFIELD is definitely the BEST PLASTIC SURGEON TO SEE!—Jin Evans, RN
jinmozelle evans – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
It's been a year since my mommy makeover with Dr. Rothfield at Weston Plastic Surgery and overjoyed isn't even the word. My results are amazing and the follow up visits and standard of care has been A1! You'd be hard pressed to find a better surgeon than Dr. Rothfield. From the consultation to My one year post op visit he and his entire staff has shown such care, such attention to detail and has been everything you want to see in a surgeon. His skills are unmatched and the way he treats his patients is what sets him apart from other doctors. Thank you Dr. Rothfield and staff for my amazing results and making me feel like you care!
Lyn – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dear Dr Rothfield, Wow Very Gifted and Blessed Hands! Thanks for everything you have done for me. You are one on a kind Surgeon, your professionalism and top notch care makes you stand out among so many other average Doctors. I am extremely satisfied with the amount of time Dr Rothfield spent with me at every appointment since visit #1. The overall experience of having a 1:1 attention by a highly experienced Dr, did make a very good impact when I was making my decision of choosing the Dr I was going to pick for my surgery. Dr Robert Rothfield was unmistakable my best decision 100%. His ability to respond to all my questions in such a clear and confident way gave me the certainty that he was a very well experience Surgeon. I am a happy patient loved my results and I will always admire, refer and be grateful for your work. your staff is exceptional you make a great team! You can count on me 100% for referrals!!!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Maria Mantellini – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
WORTH YOUR WHILE TO READ… STAY AWAY from Dr. Rothfield. DO NOT disregard the negative reviews! I was like you, went online, read reviews and selected a surgeon. Most reviews seemed positive (now understanding that most of these reviews are probably not real), and the ones that were negative I figured they were just disgruntled patients with unrealistic results. I asked myself “how bad could he really be, he seems to do hundreds of these surgeries”. Well here is the BAD: At first Dr. Rothfield seems to be understanding, experienced, and knowledgeable caring about your goals for a couple minutes. Unfortunately, the facade fades quickly and the fact he doesn’t really care about you or your results shows! He’s always rushing around. He blows off your concerns, to the point of making some very rude comments. Perhaps it is the fact he performs so many surgeries he seems to forget that for us (patients) this is often the first time we are getting a surgery and it is quite terrifying. I
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Juliet – Jan 28, 2020
Juliet I am sorry you are not happy with your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield was recommended by a family friend who worked with him as a nurse for many years. The bilateral breast reduction has brought insurmountable joy and relief to my daughter who was fifteen when the procedure was completed. It has been without a doubt, the best decision we made as a family in having Dr. Rothfield as our surgeon and our forever angel in Weston, Florida. We must feel comfortable in our skin…this comfort became a reality for my daughter. Dr. Rothfield’s experience and expertise, attention to detail and sensitivity when speaking, explaining and reviewing all steps of the pre/post operation allowed us to feel at ease and trust him. The Weston Plastic Surgery staff should also be commended, as they made us feel as part of their family!
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
This is my one year anniversay (10/10/19) of my surgery. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My old breast implants (1998 surgery) had become hard and very painful and the previous doctor had made them much too big. I chose my new doctor- Dr. Rothfield - for several reasons. One, he truly listened to my concerns. He was most concerned about my safety and well being not "just my size." He went through the process of what would take place so I completely understood the risks and possible outcomes. I also liked that the surgery was done in a steril medical facililty just down the hall from his office. The office team and medical facility staff were superb - professional yet friendly. My old implants were one of the worst he had seen. And he was able to remove them through the nipple and I barely have any scars. My recovery went smoothly. And my breasts are the size I wanted and they are beautiful!
Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Wonderful experience! Dr. Rothfield and his staff are all amazing! Dr. Rothfield takes his time with you to make sure you understand everything and have realistic expectations of your results. I couldnt be happier! Highly recommend!
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield was recommended by a friend who has done two procedures with him. Dr. Rothfield is an excellent Surgeon, he is very professional, and has excellent attention to detail. I am two months post-op from my surgery ( capsulectomy) and I am extremely happy and very pleased with the results. Dr. Rothfield has a great team at the Surgical Center and His staff is class "A" those girls are amazing, Christina, Iris and Stacie go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable through this entire process. Dr. Rothfield is professional at all times, with great bedside manners, and more importantly, follows through his patients for a year. Should I need any other type of plastic surgery I definitely would go back to him. Hands down recommend Dr. Rothfield and his great staff. Ivette A.
Ivette A. in Pembroke Pines, FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I am one month post-op (breast reduction and lift), and I am so pleased with my results. Dr. Rothfield is very professional and his staff is extremely caring and supportive. I completely trust Dr. Rothfield and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
none – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I could not have asked for a better plastic surgery experience. From start to finish I was led in the right direction by Rothfield's professionalism and expertise. I cannot say enough positive things about Rothfield and his team. Thank you so much
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Extremely satisfied with meeting my needs as a patient the staff and surgical facilities were professional and Dr Rothfield came highly recommended by my oncologist I was not disappointed ??
Feb 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is an amazing surgeon!! He is honest, kind, reassuring, knowledgable and professional. His incredible staff makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I am so happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Rothfield to everyone looking to improve themselves. I simply can’t say enough about him!!
Oct 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rothfield?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery