Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD
Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Weston, FL. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Rothfield is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Miramar.

Weston Plastic Surgery, Inc

2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 202

Weston, FL 33326

• Memorial Healthcare System

Learn about Dr. Rothfield

Dr. Rothfield's Experience

Dr. Rothfield's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Lung Volume Reduction Surgery (LVRS)
  • Restylane® Injections

Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Baylor University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

• Chief, Plastic Surgery, Memorial Hospital West,

Dr. Rothfield has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rothfield does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rothfield and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rothfield's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rothfield to family and friends
Dr. Rothfield's Performance
Hialeah, FL |
Amazing work! Super professional! Explained everything step by step. Very detailed and passionate about his work. His staff is amazing! They always answered all my questions and calls right away. Love this team! My Breast reduction surgery was a great experience
Pompano Beach, FL |
Let me start my review by asking, do you believe in angels? Well that's what Dr. Rothfield is. Not only is he an AMAZING Doctor but so gentle and kind. So, I've done A LOT of research before selecting the right doctor, I've visited and screened 4 (Four) other Doctors with Dr. Rothfield being #5 and my last one to visit. With these Doctors saying so many different things about the tummy tuck procedure and what it entails, I was super scared, exhausted mentally and lost all motivation to have my f
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rothfield was very patient and thorough during my consultation. I was nervous, as I'd never had any type of surgery. I appreciated the time he took to answer my questions and calm my nerves. I would definitely recommend him.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Rothfield is awesome! He is very professional and is hands down the best. I went in for a consult and walked out with my surgery scheduled. He made me feel comfortable from the very first visit. My surgery was a great success and an amazing experience from start to finish. The best decision I ever made. Thanks Doc!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rothfield is AMAZING! A very talented plastic surgeon. He came highly recommended by my girlfriend, who had her breasts enlarged a year prior. I really wanted to go from a 36B to a full 36D. The result? PERFECTION! And, very little bruising. I can't see incisions. Very little pain. Most of the swelling was gone within a few weeks! I work on television and was back to work 5 days later. I could have been back to work even three days later! I'm over the moon with the staff, and follow-up!
in Weston,FL |
Dr. Rothfield, office and surgery center staff were awesome. Every aspect of my care was flawless.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr.Rothfield and his staff both in the office and surgery center were awesome. Every detail of my care was flawless.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Amazing! Dr. Rothfield is well-educated and well-versed in his field. He explains everything to the T and I am very happy with my results!
Boca Raton |
Dr Rothfield has changed my life. This breast reduction was something I have been debating for years but not until meeting him did I feel comfortable enough to go through with it. Thank you to Dr Rothfield and his staff!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rothfield has performed several surgeries for me. He thoroughly explains every detail and his work is absolutely beautiful. His staff is always there for any questions you may have and so kind and caring. I feel so fortunate to have found him. He's the best!!!
in Weston, FL |
Dr Rothfield is a remarkable board certified surgeon; I highly recommend him to my friends and family. He is very compassionate, caring and he dedicates a lot of time to his patients. I received the best treatment from the very first moment I came into his office; his team is outstanding he hand picked his friendly and welcoming staff. My overall experience was very positive and I felt at ease on his sweet hands! My recovery has been in such a fast pace that I cannot even believe it!! I Loved
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Excellent EXCELLENT experience. It was my first time undergoing any surgery and I was so comfortable before, during and after. I'm in love with the results and wouldn't want anything done differently. I took Dr. R's recommendations and am so happy I did. He is a phenomenal doctor and I would refer him to my closest friends and family.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. ROTHFIELD is by far the best plastic surgeon. I had an implant exchange and lift and he did an incredible job. I would trust him to provide me with any future surgery I may decided to have done. He is honest and trust worthy. If you ask him about doing something he won't do it if he doesn't think you need it. He is not like these MED spas that are just after your money. He is an educated, and superior plastic surgeon. And his staff is professional and helpful.
in Cape Coral, FL |
When I was diagnosed with cancer I was terrified. I underwent a medical procedure and it was worse than anticipated. I was left was a very big hole in the side of my nose. Luckily my husband scheduled the best doctor in Florida. Dr. Rothfeld is a miracle man who saved me from disfigurement. He restored my face. I am forever grateful for his abilities and artistry. His staff is also amazing. I can't thank him enough and I highly recommend him to anyone who is facing this situation.
Fort Lauderdale, FL |
First let me say I am extremely picky. I have been wanting to get a breast augmentation for a long time and after extensive research I found Dr. Rothfield. After my consultation, I honestly can say that he is for the patient's best interest and creating the best results possible. He was always available to ask questions and calm my nerves. Best of all I am so happy with my results. He is very professional and confident. His staff and the surgical team are excellent as well. I highly recommend!!!
Weston, FL |
Dr. Rothfield was amazing! I was looking for a breast augmentation and was recommended to him by a family friend. He was the only doctor that I went to and I knew he was the one. Dr. Rothfield really takes his time with each person and does not pressure you into doing anything that you do not want to do, which a lot of plastic surgeons are known for doing. I am extremely satisfied with the job that he did and the ease of my entire experience.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Rothfield is very professional and knowledgeable. He's patient and has very good bedside manners. He explain the whole procedure step by step and in simple words, made me feel very comfortable working with him. His staff is very friendly and always ready to assist and follow up with anything you might need.
Weston, FL |
Dr. Rothfield is skilled, professional, realistic and confident. He was recommended by my GI physician, which I believe is high praise.
in Parkland, FL |
Dr. Rothfield spent a lot of time with me during the consultation and showed interest in what my goals were. He followed through with that in surgery! He even called me at home the day before surgery when I had a question. Throughout the process, he had a way of putting me at ease and making me feel confident in my decision. I had no bruising after surgery and didn't need to take pain medication! Dr Rothfield is truly a great surgeon and has a kind, caring, organized staff in his office.
in Hollywood, FL |
Love Dr. Rothfield and his staff. From the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. they are truly the BEST ever. Dr. Rothfield is an amazing plastic surgeon. I recently had a procedure done. I am 1 month post op and I am a new person. He actually gave me my confidence back. Thank you Dr. Rothfield and to all the ladies there.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Are you Dr. Rothfield?