Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Rothfield

Weston Plastic Surgery Inc

2300 N Commerce Pkwy Ste 202 Weston, FL 33326

Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Weston, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Miami / School Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Rothfield's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rothfield

Dr. Rothfield?
Dr. Rothfield's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD
Dr. Rothfield was recommended by a family friend who worked with him as a nurse for many years. The bilateral breast reduction has brought insurmountable joy and relief to my daughter who was fifteen when the procedure was completed. It has been without a doubt, the best decision we made as a family in having Dr. Rothfield as our surgeon and our forever angel in Weston, Florida. We must feel comfortable in our skin…this comfort became a reality for my daughter. Dr. Rothfield’s experience and expertise, attention to detail and sensitivity when speaking, explaining and reviewing all steps of the pre/post operation allowed us to feel at ease and trust him. The Weston Plastic Surgery staff should also be commended, as they made us feel as part of their family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
This is my one year anniversay (10/10/19) of my surgery. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. My old breast implants (1998 surgery) had become hard and very painful and the previous doctor had made them much too big. I chose my new doctor- Dr. Rothfield - for several reasons. One, he truly listened to my concerns. He was most concerned about my safety and well being not "just my size." He went through the process of what would take place so I completely understood the risks and possible outcomes. I also liked that the surgery was done in a steril medical facililty just down the hall from his office. The office team and medical facility staff were superb - professional yet friendly. My old implants were one of the worst he had seen. And he was able to remove them through the nipple and I barely have any scars. My recovery went smoothly. And my breasts are the size I wanted and they are beautiful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Wonderful experience! Dr. Rothfield and his staff are all amazing! Dr. Rothfield takes his time with you to make sure you understand everything and have realistic expectations of your results. I couldnt be happier! Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield was recommended by a friend who has done two procedures with him. Dr. Rothfield is an excellent Surgeon, he is very professional, and has excellent attention to detail. I am two months post-op from my surgery ( capsulectomy) and I am extremely happy and very pleased with the results. Dr. Rothfield has a great team at the Surgical Center and His staff is class "A" those girls are amazing, Christina, Iris and Stacie go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable through this entire process. Dr. Rothfield is professional at all times, with great bedside manners, and more importantly, follows through his patients for a year. Should I need any other type of plastic surgery I definitely would go back to him. Hands down recommend Dr. Rothfield and his great staff. Ivette A.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I am one month post-op (breast reduction and lift), and I am so pleased with my results. Dr. Rothfield is very professional and his staff is extremely caring and supportive. I completely trust Dr. Rothfield and I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
I could not have asked for a better plastic surgery experience. From start to finish I was led in the right direction by Rothfield's professionalism and expertise. I cannot say enough positive things about Rothfield and his team. Thank you so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Extremely satisfied with meeting my needs as a patient the staff and surgical facilities were professional and Dr Rothfield came highly recommended by my oncologist I was not disappointed ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is an amazing surgeon!! He is honest, kind, reassuring, knowledgable and professional. His incredible staff makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I am so happy with my results. I would recommend Dr. Rothfield to everyone looking to improve themselves. I simply can’t say enough about him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield is the best. During your consultation he spends time with you making sure he addresses all of your questions and concerns. I could not be happier with the results of my surgery. Best plastic surgeon in South Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?
Dr. Rothfield came highly recommended by 2 colleagues. He was thorough, knowledgeable and really listened to what I wanted to achieve. He made me free extremely comfortable, as this was my first cosmetic procedure. His staff is lovely! I'm very happy with the results and would gladly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Rothfield, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rothfield?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1981
Haverford College

• Chief, Plastic Surgery, Memorial Hospital West,

Dr. Rothfield accepts

Dr. Rothfield accepts the following insurance:

Memorial Healthcare System

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Rothfield's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rothfield's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Lung Volume Reduction Surgery (LVRS)
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction