Dr. Robert B. Rosequist, MD

Dr. Robert B. Rosequist, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 62 years old

30 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

At FamilyCare, we believe in treating patients like they are our family. Every member of our staff is dedicated to providing the higherst quality compasionate care. As a Team Physician for the Tampa Bay Lightning for 20 years, I have experience with sports injuries and am also Chief Medical Officer for the new Florida Hospital, Wesley ChapelRead more

Dr. Rosequist's Experience

See how Dr. Rosequist's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosequist

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Rosequist has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosequist's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosequist to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Rosequist's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Lutz, FL |
I really like Dr. Rosequist but his office always has their answering service on and they DO NOT EVER call back. He has twin sisters at the front desk who are absolutely worthless. They act like they are put off by your presence. They're probably the ones who have the answering service on all the time so they don't have to answer the phone. I'm looking for a new PCP immediately.
in zephyrhills fl |
I always recommend Dr Rosequist to my friends and family. He has been my primary care Dr for over 20 years. I have even changed insurance companies when I retired in order to keep him as my physician. I have had nothing but the best of care.
in Land O Lakes, FL |
Dr Rosequist has been my doctor for thirteen years. He is an excellent physician. His staff has always been cordial and willing to help. I highly recommend Dr Rosequist to anybody seeking a physician.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Rosequist is rushed, can be hot headed, but he's a well respected, experienced Dr. The staff is flat out incompetent. I've been with Family Care for over 5 years. It's unfortunate that I'm leaving due to their office staff. Finding a Dr is hard to do.
in Lutz, FL |
On my way out of work to my appointment, my 2 year old's day care called and said he was throwing up everywhere. I called to explain my situation and asked to reschedule. The woman I spoke to was unbelievably rude and un sympathetic. She said she would not charge me this time, but that I couldn't let this happen again. Let this happen again? My son was sick! I started to cry explaining that this was beyond my control and that he is only 2... and she hung up!!!! What kind of office is this?
in Lutz, FL |
For years,I was misdiagnosed with everything from it's in your head to it's probably Epstein-Barr to Fibro -- and even heard, with witnesses present, I could send you to a rheumatologist, but he'll send you right back and tell you there's nothing wrong with you. When I told him I couldn't wash myself or even dress myself properly anymore, he advised, Then don't wear a bra. Funny guy. My neurologist ran a simple blood test and discovered I had VERY severe rheumatoid arthritis.
Have you seen Dr. Robert B. Rosequist, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosequist?

Compare Dr. Rosequist

Dr. Rosequist's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rosequist's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Rosequist has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosequist's Board Certifications

Naval Hosp Charleston

Completed in 1985

Duke University

Graduated in 1977

Dr. Rosequist does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosequist and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage