Dr. Robert Rogers, MD

Dr. Robert Rogers, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Robert Rogers, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

3 Cleveland Ct

Greenville, SC 29607

• Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
  • American Republic
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Rogers

See how frequently Dr. Rogers performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Shingles
Lichen Planus
Cold Sore

Dr. Rogers's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Rogers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rogers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rogers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rogers' Reviews

GOOD
    FAIR
    FAIR
Greenville, SC |
This is hysterical...if only I had done a little research...I could have prevented a wasted afternoon in the office of this 42 year old child. I do echo the sentiments of the other one star reviews. This is an unprofessional, childlike egomaniac. His narcissistic (NPD) approach to the people that surround him is repulsive, not only his patients, but the administrative and medical staff seem embarrassed by his comments and gestures. Look a little deeper before choosing this dermatologist.
Greenville, SC |
Interesting and informative reviews....I wish I had visited this site before scheduling an appointment with this arrogant little parasite. He disguises himself as a professional. However, what you'll discover is a childlike narcissist...not a professional. With an office filled with very attractive administrative and medical support staff who seem to turn their head in embarrassment from every disrespectful comment or gesture he makes. Dad always said be suspicious of a man sporting a bow tie!
Greenville, SC |
Terrible....just terrible. I had to see the nurse practitioner, and she had the personality of a brick. The visit was less than 5 minutes, she never looked at what I came there for (just advised that I needed to try a cream on my arm to see if that would help) and then told me she would see me in 4 weeks to do the "once over"! Are you kidding me?? I then had to pay my $40 copay for really absolutely nothing. I couldn't believe it! I won't go back.
Greenville, SC |
I have to say my visit with Dr Rogers was the most hostile experience I've had with any type of medical personnel. A previous reviewer's description of his personality as brusque is apt, but it's beyond brusque, it's intimidating. It seems like purposeful intimidation and it's very uncomfortable. If a doctor is trying to be efficient in his conversation and exam, that's fine. I understand he's on a schedule and has many patients, but this was different. I would recommend finding someone else.
Pickens, SC |
I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. He came in for less than two minutes and left his assistant to do the procedure. He would not have been in that long if I hadn't asked a question and he seemed annoyed that I held him up. Terrible bedside manner.
in Greenville, SC |
greenville , sc Referred to Dr.Rogers for diagnosis and treatment for leg ulcer from wound specialist. He walked in and introduced himself and instructed nurse to take biopsy of ulcer . Dr. left and 7 days later nurse called and said biopsy of ulcer was simple statis dermatitis and then referred me back to wound dr. who referred me there!She cancelled my follow up appointment with that office. Total waste of time and money!!.Dont waste yours!!
in Greer, SC |
I have been going to this practice for several years now. Dr. Rogers is fast with his exams but very thorough, and he has always explained anything on which I have had a question. Further, he does not add on large charges for multiple issues addressed. In fact, it seems to me he has resolved several issues at little to no charge at all aside from the normal office visit charge. When compared with other practices the charges are very reasonable. I have never experienced a negative outcome.
Greenville, SC |
I have had several dermatologists over the course of my lifetime - this one is rock bottom to say the least. I thought he cared about me and it is now apparent that was never the case. I have never been disrespected so much by another professional. I was not informed of major side effects of a medicine he prescribed me - then he basically told me I was lying when I approached him about it. I specifically asked what the side effects were and was not informed by him. Then disrespected-go elsewhere
in Greenville, SC |
The worst experience I have ever had with a physician. Spent very little time with me but during that time was abrasive, cocky, and uninformative. Inaccurate diagnosis was done in seconds. Would never go back!
Easley |
Doesn't spend enough time with me. I saw him in August about a place on my back and he glanced at it and said it was nothing. 6 weeks later I returned and he said it was melanoma! I had to meet with a surgeon and had to go to the hospital for surgery.
in Asheville, NC |
As a new patient, I expected Dr. Rogers to spend more than 1 minute with me. I rarely complain, but this was absolutely the worse physician experience I have ever had. I made the appointment because I had a concern, but I will not be returning to his office for future care.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Rogers, MD?
Are you Dr. Rogers?

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost