Dr. Robert Robine, DO

Dr. Robert Robine, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Robert Robine, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Independence, MO. He is 67 years old. Dr. Robine is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center.

Dr. Robine's Experience

See how Dr. Robine's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Robine

Dr. Robine accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Robine has admitting privileges.

Dr. Robine's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robine to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Robine's Performance
    in Independence, MO |
    I have been under Dr. Robert Robine's care since I signed up for Medicare. Dr. Robine spends the time to explain all the information regarding my overall wellness. Thank you Dr. Robine.
    Independence, MO |
    I would not any other doctor with myself or my family. He is the best and understands us.
    Blue Springs, MO |
    Dr. Robine is wonderful - he listens and cares. Timely and courteous.
    in Independence, MO |
    Dr. Robine has a Care for his patients that I have not seen in years. Questions are always answered, comfort is his main goal, no fears are allowed to remain and you feel as though you have known everyone in the Office as though they are members of your family after your first visit. Always a smile, a joke, and concern for you and your loved ones.
    in Independence, MO |
    I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Robert Robine and his staff. In fact, Dr Robine has saved my life by discovering a condition I was not aware of. I know I'm in safe hands and look forward to a long future at this medical group.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    Best doctor's office and dr. That I have been to in years. The amount of time that they allotted to deal with my concerns questions and the way they treated me while I was there was matched by no other doctor in my 35 years.
    in Independence mo |
    Always listens. Interprets the jargon I get from my specialists so I understand much better what is going on. . At 75 I've had many doctors but none match Dr. ROBINE.
    in Lees Summit, MO |
    I have been seeing DR Robine since 1995. He has been a professional and is very knowledgeable in family medicine. He has always explain what my health issue is and how it would be cured. I would highly recommend him. In fact I referred my sister in-law to him.
    in Kansas City, MO |
    You could not ask for a better Doctor and staff. I have been with Dr. Robert Robine since 1993.He has a great bed side matter and always makes you feel at ease. If by chance Dr. RobIine couldn't treat you for an illness he would find a great doctor to have you treated. You would't regreat having Dr. Robert Robine as your Doctor
    Kansas City, MO |
    I have been going to Dr. Robert Robine for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor. He explains what is wrong in a way that is easy to understand. He works with you so that you are comfortable with the treatment he is prescribing. He truly cares about each person and takes the time to really find out was is wrong with you. He has an excellent staff and waiting times are very reasonable. Dr. Robine is an excellent doctor.
    in Blue Springs, MO |
    My family and I love the attention and comprehensive care we receive from Dr. Robine and their office staff. The staff are attentive, friendly and informative during the visit, Dr. Robine provides great care, explains his care plans and what I need to do to stay on track. No long waits for appointments, and scheduling is easy as a phone call or web appointment. A Great Team!
    in independence, mo |
    I have been seeing Dr. Robine since he started his practice in Independence. He has taken very good care of me in that I am now 86 and still work out and swim each day. He is very easy to talk to and his Staff are also excellent. He gives me a yearly physical, and has come up with some very important findings that have kept me healthy. He never hurries me out before I have my questions answered. He also lets me make decisions where there are options for treatment.
    in Independence, MO |
    Receptionist is very nice -staff could not figure out how to enter data into laptop, then Dr. came in and could not enter any data either - called for his nurse who could not figure out the issue either. Dr. stated he would beat his staff (jokingly when things did not work correctly. Not sure about this Dr - will give him one more opportunity but first impressions count. I prefer a more professional and personal experience.
    Have you seen Dr. Robert Robine, DO?
    Are you Dr. Robine?

Dr. Robine's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
    •  Malpractice claims in Missouri not available

Dr. Robine has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Why It Matters: Dr. Robine's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Robine does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Robine and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Kirksville College Of Osteopathy and Surgery

Dr. Robine does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robine and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Robine does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Robine and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.