Dr. Robert Rinnier, DO

Dr. Robert Rinnier, DO

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Rinnier, DO is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Cherry Hill, NJ. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Rinnier is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital and Capital Health Regional Medical Center.

1030 Kings Hwy N

Cherry Hill, NJ 08034

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Rinnier

See how frequently Dr. Rinnier performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Low Back Pain
Back Pain

Dr. Rinnier's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Rinnier "I first and foremost pride myself on treating everyone equally. I would like to think that I treat every patient as an extension of my family with the respect and dignity that they so deserve."

• Pain Medicine

• Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Pain Disorder

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection
  • Transforaminal Epidural Block

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Saint Joesph's University
  • Cooper University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Cooper University Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Rinnier has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rinnier does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rinnier and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rinnier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rinnier to family and friends
Dr. Rinnier's Performance
in Newark, DE |
My experience with this man is beautiful he listens to you he respects you and he's just a great doctor all around I recommend him 100% you don't need too many doctors that actually listen to you and this man actually will listen to you he's wonderful
in Williamstown |
Dr. Rinnier is an amazing doctor with his care, compassion and understanding of his patients' suffering with pain. I'm grateful that he is able to give me back injections to help me but has also helped me with my severe neck pain by burning the nerves in my neck. Yes I know it sounds horrible but I promise it's not bad at all. I have recommended Dr. Rinnier to several people that are dealing with severe pain and I will continue to do so. He is a true professional.
in Mickleton, NJ |
Dr. Rinnier is EXCELLENT! So Caring & Kind! HE actually Listens and is truly concerned about your pain. Really a Doctor that Listens to you! I been seeing Dr. Rinnier for awhile he has been so patient with me, we are trying all different treatments & he is not giving up. Dr. Rinnier is up on all the current Medical procedures as is his staff , which is very pleasant. I am so happy that I found Dr. Rinnier as my Doctor. If you have been struggling with pain go see Dr. Rinnier at Relivus.
in Berlin, NJ |
Dr Rinnier is smart, thorough, kind, knowledgeable and most of all, RELIEVES MY PAIN! He is the first doctor who has been able to give me relief, and I've seen a lot! I have several spine issues....bulging discs, herniated discs, lumbar stenosis, pinched nerves, and a compression fracture. I am THRILLED to have found Dr. Rinnier! And he spends the time with you that is necessary to fully explain everything. I HIGHLY recommend him (and I have) to anyone who wants relief from back pain!!
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr. Rinnier is definitely the best provider around. After searching endlessly for someone who could help relieve my pain, going from doctor to doctor, that search is finally over. Dr. Rinnier actually cares about all his patients, and the two injections I had done gave me so much relief. I can finally go about my daily activities, and I feel normal again. I definitely recommend Dr. Rinnier to help anybody with chronic pain.
in Bordentown, NJ |
Dr Rinnier is the best doctor here in south jersey. Every time I go to see him for a visit he is so kind and understanding and listens carefully. He always takes his time with me and explains everything in detail whenever I get my injections done and makes me feel very comfortable and relaxed. I've been treating with him for the past 2 years and I have gotten so much relief with his epidurals. His epidurals gave me 6-7 months of relief at a time . He is awesome! I recommend him to everyone!
Pennsauken, NJ |
I never knew I could have help for my lower back pain until I met Dr Rinnier. Thank you for your help. You just so awesome.
Gloucester City, NJ |
Dr. Rinnier saw my wife with me present. After reading her list of conditions and medications he expressed an unwillingness to ever prescribe meds for her. Since her primary has cut her off too this seemed very heartless, dooming a woman to severe withdrawal without any compassion. He then proposed to do facet injections and said it would be arranged. The surgical center refused to let my wife be treated there. Final insult, staff called for post injection followup when no inject took place
Never before experienced such painful and humiliating "treatment" from a doctor. The lack of empathy and professionalism from Dr Rinnier and staff was appalling. Cancelled a procedure the day before and told, "It happens all the time with this surgical center." Promised the doctor would call to discuss and never heard back from him. Two weeks later his office calls to schedule a follow-up appt for the procedure I never had! "Sorry, didn't know that." There was more but you get the picture.
Dr Rinnier is an excellent doctor. He takes the time necessary to understand each patient as he realizes that though his patients may share similar injuries or conditions, their pain is as individual as they are, and thus, their treatment should be as well. He keeps current on the latest practices so that he can offer his patients a variety of options for their care. At Relievus, you will be treated as a whole person, not only a patient.
in Berlin,N.J. |
Dr.Rinnier is a Diamond in the rough,I first met him when my wife was a patient & found him to be very Professional & personable.He takes his time to clearly explain his diagnosis & treatment plan. When Dr. Rinnier found that I had a serious back injury & was in considerable pain,he went out of his way to expedite the approvals needed to receive an MRI & epidural injection(painless by the way) unbelievable considering his incredibly hectic schedule.He is reminiscent of the old school Doc's ease.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
I had severe back pain radiating to my abdomen for five days. I went to the ER and after examination and testing they could not find the source of my pain. I decided to see Dr. Rinnier for my pain. At my first visit Dr. Rinnier found the source of my pain and gave me painless injections in my back that relieved my pain instantly. I recommend anyone in pain to see Dr. Rinnier.
in Trenton, NJ |
Great bedside manner...I would recommend to anybody!
in Palmyra, NJ |
Dr. Rinnier always takes the time to listen and explains in detail the specifics of my medical care. He placed a spinal cord stimulator in my back. He was very thorough and explained how the system would work in a way that was easy to comprehend. Dr. Rinnier is a very professional, courteous and knowledgeable doctor that I would recommend to any potential patient.
in Cherry hill,Nj |
Great pain management doctor ! His injections have helped me more than any other doctor I've seen . My sciatica has been gone for over 6 months now, thanks!
Mays Landing, NJ |
He is very thorough and clear explaining any procedures that he is doing. Takes time to listen to any concerns and does not make you feel rushed. This is very important when dealing with elderly parents/patients. Great bedside manner.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Dr. Rinnier did an ablation on me 2 years ago on my lower back and it worked like a charm, I felt like a new women was able to run again and work out, and lost 63 lbs. becasue I could go hard at the gym. I recently had another ablation done by him again Oct. 2016 two years, LATER pain free from the initial ablation. This abaltion worKed like a charm again and I highly recommend Dr. Rinnier. I will not let anyone else do this procedure on me becasue I truly trust him....
in Eastampton nj |
Dr Rinnier is the most caring doctor I have had. He listens and cares, he just went above and beyond today to get me the care I needed dealing with another issue today , thank you !!!
in Trenton, NJ |
after a car accident and several different doctors and treatments for the pain I was referred to Dr Rinnier! Best recommendation I have ever received! He listens and treats you with the utmost respect! He knows I don't like pills and has helped through procedures and exercise! He doesn't give up! Nice to see he is a doctor first !!!!!!!! Would HIGHLY recommend Dr Rinnier!!!!
in Egg Harbor City, NJ |
I'm normally not the type to leave reviews but there are exceptions. Doctor Rinnier is a very understanding doctor. I've been to other Pain Management offices and I find Relievus to meet all my needs. Dr. Rinnier is a very friendly person. I can explain all my problems to him and he listens to me, and seems to be very concern. He makes me feel very at ease and there's nothing for me to be nervous about. I never feel rushed while talking to him. I highly recommend him to my friends and you.
in woolwich township NJ |
Excellent Dr. who saved my life from my severe back condition which previous doctors ignored. Very caring and passionate and made a tremendous difference in my back. I was very scared to get injections but he made it very easy and a pleasant experience. After 3 years of suffering with pain I can now sleep pain free. God bless him, he is really like an angel that was sent to help me. Thank you again.
in Marlton, NJ |
I love Dr Rinnier. He cited my back pain and is nice to look at! Would recommend him any day of the week!!
in New York, NY |
really not a listener put down in my chart stuff i didnt even say and cut the appt. short by 10 minutes for a 15 exam , gee these other great survey logged here must have been from his office staff friends and family. billed my health insure 298$$ for 5 minutes. didnt look at the MRI imaging
Possibly wrong doctor being reviewed , I treat in NJ and definitely spend a lot of time with my patients .
in J.B. M.D.L. NJ |
Dr. Rinnier is an excellent Dr. He listens to his Patients spends time explaining treatments, procedures that are needed and manages pain. I would definitely refer family,friends.I have worked in the medical profession for 30 years and Dr.Rinnier is definitely exceptional. In this day where many Dr.s appear to have little to no time to spend with thier Patients Dr.Rinnier is outstanding.
in Hammonton, NJ |
I've been treating with Dr. Rinnier for a couple years now. He was the only one that was able to help me control my neck and back pain! I couldnt remembe the last time ive felt relief until i started seeing Dr. Rinnier. Now I can enjoy life again and not be in pain all the time.
in Marlton, NJ |
Excellent doctor who has helped me with neck and back.
in Hammonton ,NJ |
I am 51 and had a spontaneous herniation of a lumbar and cervical disk. It's been almost a year and I've had to get various injections from Dr Rinnier. Each time I've had to see him, either for injection or evaluation appointment, Dr Rinnier and his staff have done a wonderful job. I've even had to get a few injections that were precerted the same day. The staff and Dr Runnier are caring and easy to talk to if a situation arises. eait times vary but Dr Rinnier is worth the wait.
in Pennsauken |
Dr. Rinnier is an amazing Doctor, he so professional and good at what he does. I won't trade him for the world....
Great patient care, talks to you about everything, really cares. great doctor
in Mount Holly, NJ |
When I went to Dr. Rinnier, I truly felt like there would never be any relief for ruptured cervical disk pain. Dr. Rinnier educated me on my injury and offered me several different treatment options. I trusted Dr. Rinnier to do an epidural and he is amazing, feel like i can remember what it felt like before the pain took over every thought. great staff and very friendly and capable. would totally recommend this very down to earth doctor.
in Cherry Hill, NJ |
Great experience every time! He spends a lot of time with his patients and really takes his time. Injections didn't hurt, I did them right in the office, and they gave me months and months of relief! I was able to get back to my life right away! Would recommend this doctor to anyone! Very knowledgeable, treats patients with respect and makes you feel comfortable!
in Cherry hill , nj |
Thanks you so much Dr. Rinnier, your the best
Great doctor with even better bedside manner !
in Mount Laurel, NJ |
Dr Rinnier is a good doctor and has treated me well. However is practice (Relievus) does not. For example, you can't get a refill of medications unless you see Dr Rinnier or a nurse practitioner. That's OK, but if you have to postpone an appointment, there are none available for a couple of weeks past your original appointment date. And, based on the dosage of your prescription, you will run out of medications several days before your new appointment. Staff is also unpleasant and rude.
in Swedesboro, NJ |
After one epidural injection, I was 85% better in a matter of a week. It's been nearly a year and my back and health is excellent! Although I'm careful of my back, I have the best part of my strength back, and even when I overdo gardening, or lifting more than I should it only takes a couple days to shake out, and I'm nearly always 99.5% better than ever! I have less pain now, than I have had in the past 40 years! My age is 68, and I never thought I'd feel so good
in Linwood, NJ |
I have no experience with Dr Rinnier as I could not get into see him. The Doctor required a fasting appointment, his office made the appointment at noon and the appointment could not be kept timely. I was told I would have to wait about a significant amount of time. The Doctor fails to keep his appointment in an office that is run inefficiently
Wrong doctor, I never require my patients to fast for first visit ... ever
Have you seen Dr. Robert Rinnier, DO?

See our Pain Medicine Specialist at Cooper University Hospital