Dr. Robert Relle, DDS

Dr. Robert Relle, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·

Dr. Robert Relle, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has been practicing for 33 years. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.Read his story

Los Angeles Center for Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

2080 Century Park E Ste 610

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Learn about Dr. Relle

Dr. Relle's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Relle "Dr. Robert Relle was attracted to oral and maxillofacial surgery — jaw surgery specifically — while in dental school. He knew he didn't want to spend his career doing generic procedures when he had the skills to provide more life-changing care to patients. He was inspired by the impact he knew he could provide with jaw treatment, and it was a no-brainer to pursue oral and maxillofacial surgery and specialize in corrective jaw surgery. Dr. Relle decided to work in private practice because it gives him the opportunity to work with all sorts of other specialists and provide the highest quality of care. When patients visit a specialist, they know they are getting the best chance for optimal results. He loves seeing the change in patients and restoring their oral function and self-confidence."

This content was provided by Dr. Relle "I take an individualized approach and go the extra mile to provide my patients top of the line care by taking the time to get to know my patients first. Understanding their specific condition and needs is essential for an optimal treatment plan and outcome."

1  Practice Areas

• Jaw Irregularities
  • Jaw Tumor
  • Maxillofacial
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

No malpractice history found for California.

• Purdue University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Indiana University / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • UCLA Medical Center

Dr. Relle has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Relle does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Relle and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Relle's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Relle to family and friends

Dr. Relle's Performance

Dr Relle is a magnificent Surgeon, with a great bedside manner. His office is a mess, the coordinators do not return calls, or answer e-mails. But he, himself, is an Amazing Doctor. I'd recommend him to anyone with a lil patience. HE'd have 5 stars if his office staff were better put together.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I love my new smile! I had double jaw surgery with Dr Relle two months ago to correct an underbite and I could not be happier with the results! Dr Relle not only corrected my underbite, he was able to correct my facial asymmetry and deviated septum. My breathing has improved dramatically, I am...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
He is an amazing Doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are thankful that you took time out of your day to let others know about your positive experience coming to our practice. We appreciate it more than you know.

Dr Relle is an amazing maxillo-facial surgeon. He is passionate and devoted to what he does. I am recovering fast, with no pain, no huge discomfort, Since day 1, I was energetic and I could feel my entire lower jaw. I started to feel my palate and my upper jaw after 10 days and now I can feel my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you! It is great to hear that you experienced no pain in your procedure and recovery. Feedback like yours helps us ensure that we continually give all of our patients the best possible experience and outcome. We are truly grateful to you for letting us know how we are doing.