Dr. Robert Redondo, MD

Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 48

Dr. Redondo

"Dr. Redondo and his staff have been taking care of me for the past 3 years. They guided me towards the most fulfilling life I've ever had. They've continuously gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me. Deb, the therapist is wonderful. She really takes the time to listen and understand. Dr Redondo is a great physician, my medication is dialed in the best it's ever been."

Read Review

"Dr. Redondo is the Best. I have known him for several years. He has helped our family so much. Everyone in his office is a professional and has always treated us with respect. If you ever need anything at all, Dr. Redondo is there. He always listens carefully and has many helpful suggestions. He doesn't pretend to know it all but his experience makes him trustworthy. He really cares. I can't recommend him high enough."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Redondo

3.0

Dr. Redondo?
Dr. Redondo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Redondo, MD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
Dr redondo was a horrible Doctor. After seeing me three times he had not made any changes to medications and also threatened that if I seeked help from a hospital for self harm urges he would drop me as a client. After needing to seek help from the hospital he dropped me and did not give any referrals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
Dr Redondo is wonderful. He's the first psych I've felt that listens to me, and has educated me on a lot of things. Appts are kinda tough to get, which sucks. Sometimes the wait time is a little longer but I've never waited more than 15 minutes, which is pretty standard at doctor's offices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
Would not recommend. I called the office to see if I could become a patient. The doctor took all my information (quick bio and insurance info). He said he would call the insurance to make sure everything was in order and would call me right back to let me know. It has been over a month and I never heard from him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
A well trained, caring physician, but his office and time schedule very disorganized. Office difficult to reach and messages not returned. Because of his late arrivals, sessions cut short without proper time for discussion or proper medication evaluation. Because of this, seeking health care elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
I've been calling for three days to try to get an appointment, and all the calls just go to voice mail; nobody has called me back. While the voice mail message provides a number to call for an urgent situation, it seems pretty irresponsible for a psychiatrist's office not to call someone back after repeated messages. That's how a stressful, anxious situation becomes an urgent situtation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?
Dr. Redondo is friendly, intelligent and appears interested. But, he failed to show at my first appt. and on another occasion. He stopped my therapy, refused to treat me with an antidepressant. At my last appt. with him he looked at me and said, you just need to decide to be okay. Following that his office refused to give me an appt. and would not return my calls. I subsequently req. one weeek in hospital and was prescribed anti-anxiety and anti-depressants and now have a dr. who really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Redondo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Redondo?

Treatments are now more focused on maximizing potential rather than simply treating symptoms, problems, or disorders. Each situation is unique and each individual is unique.For some anxiety and depressive conditions, a combination of anxiolytic and a...

• Psychiatry

Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
1997
New York Medical College
1997

• Excellence in Emergency Psychiatry from American Association of Emergency Psychiatry, 2003

Dr. Redondo accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Redondo has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(585) 218-2022Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Redondo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Redondo's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Redondo treats patients.