Dr. Robert Reddig, MD

Dr. Robert Reddig, MD

Neurology  ·
Male

Dr. Robert Reddig, MD is a neurology specialist in Independence, MO and has been practicing for 7 years. He specializes in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.

Midwest Neurology Physicians

19550 E 39th St S Ste 200

Independence, MO 64057

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • Comp Choice
  • Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners

Learn about Dr. Reddig

See how frequently Dr. Reddig performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thrombosis
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)

Dr. Reddig's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Reddig "I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient?s individual healthcare needs are met. I treat all neurologic diseases, but specialize in neuromuscular medicine."

• Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology

• Clinical Neurophysiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• University of Kansas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

• Neurology Student Award; Chief Resident, 2009-2010, 2006

Dr. Reddig has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddig's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddig to family and friends

Dr. Reddig's Performance

I really like this guy, and his office personnel. Dr. Reddig really takes his time and makes sure I understand any issues and offers more than one treatment. He is so down to earth, it's like talking to a friend or family member. All of the people in this office really take care of me by calling...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for your review of Midwest Neurology. We take pride in serving the community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.

I went to Dr. Reddig for a test for carpal tunnel. I had had one done years back, so I had some knowledge regarding what to expect. An assistant handled the first part of the exam, doing an excellent job telling me what she was doing and why. Dr. Reddig handled his portion of the exam in the same...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I am a doctor who was referred to him. He did no meaningful assessment. Embarrassed me in front of staff due to brain injury. Wrote in my chart that TBI cannot cause double vision...must be psychiatric illness. Horrible experience. I left in tears. This is not how a real neurological exam should be...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have only been a patient of his for a few years and I find he is very carrying He talks to you so you can under stand what he is talking about. I am glad my doctor referred him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.

Caring and asks thoughtful questions before making recommendations! Very personable!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Reddig at Midwest Neurology Physicians