Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Reade Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Reade Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years.

3511 W Market St Ste A

Greensboro, NC 27403

Learn about Dr. Reade Jr

Dr. Reade Jr's Experience

Dr. Reade Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• E Va Med Sch Of M C Of Hampton Rds
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Dewitt Army Comm Hospital

Dr. Reade Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reade Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reade Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reade Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reade Jr to family and friends
Dr. Reade Jr's Performance
Had a good experience but did have to wait a while!!
My visits with Dr. Reade have always been excellent. All portals are answered promptly. I've recommended Dr. Reade to several people for primary care.
Dr. Reade was very thorough and outlined the plan to treat my shoulder pain. If the plan was unsuccessful, I was to call back and let him know which I did, and follow up with orthopedic.
It was excellent
I've been seeing Dr. Reade since the mid 1980's and never had a bad visit.
Dr. Reade has been my primary healthcare provider for many many years and there is no one I trust more to act in my best interest. Office staff are always polite and professional. I am very pleased overall with the service and care I receive.
Medical treatment was successful, was happy with results. Nurse did follow up call on behalf of dr. Very professional. Thank you
Great doctors Great staff Great treatment
I appreciate Dr. Reade's professionalism, and attention to my health needs. He's always willing to take whatever time is needed.
Dr Reade is very personable, thorough and took his time for my physical exam. The staff are pleasant and professional. I was very impressed with the staff in the lab who drew my blood. Typically my veins roll and it takes multiple attempts but they got a good stick the first try!
Dr Reade has been a doctor that I have seen at Eagle for many years. He has been my primary for the last few years. I have not seen a doctor anywhere, that combines such a wealth of knowledge and compassion! He is very thorough with making sure that all my health concerns are addressed. I see him twice a year. His nurse is very professional and kind as well! I will continue to use this office for my care. My wife is very satisfied with her care under Dr. Reade as well.
It is always a great experience. Dr. Trade is simply the best.
I was seen fairly quickly and the doctor and nurse were very professional, knowledgeable, and caring.
Good experience Dr Reade was great help. Gave options and carried them out. Took care of problem.
They called me in much faster than expected and there was no line to take my blood after my appointment, so I got in right away. That was nice since I wasn't able to eat that day until after they took my blood and it was after 2 pm. Dr. Reade is always nice and his nurse is always cheerful and friendly.
Peachland, NC |
Dr Harris is my family doctor but I'm so blessed and grateful I was put in the hands and wisdom of Dr Reade to help me figure out my mental/emotional disorder. I'm so thankful and I'm starting to feel hopeful! Thank you Dr Reade for listening to me intently to understand my needs! You are amazing!!!
I went in for a medicine check. I am diabetic and had some questions about my diet and meds. Dr. Reade took the time to make sure I had the information I needed and that I understood that information.
Good visit. Dr Reade was able to suggest some new approaches to treatment that work with my lifestyle and don't cost the world. I appreciate that he pays attention to my needs.
Overall it was a pleasant experience. Dr Reade was very professional. He patiently listened as I addressed my concerns to him. He answered all of my questions in a satisfactory way. In fact overall, he took a genuine interest in my concerns. He also made the physical exam comfortable as possible for me.
Excellent! He listened well and seemed knowledgeable. He was proficient and prescribed doxycycline which was exactly what I needed. I am feeling much better.
Went in for a follow-up visit.
I was very pleased with my visit. In quickly , got things taken care of . Dr Read made some helpful suggestions . It was a good experience and I highly recommend him . Worked with me to get the best meds to hep with my issues.
Annual visit. I always feel comfortable during my visits with Dr. Reade. He is always attentive to my thoughts, feelings, and (if any) symptoms. He is thorough; he always makes me feel as if he is interested in what is going on with me.
All my questions were answered.
I learned about my reason for being there and my problem is scheduled to take place soon
Dr.Robert Reade has been my primary physician for the past twenty five years. He is excellent in diagnosing medical issues. He spends more time with patients to listen their medical problems.
very pleasant thanks Dr. Reade for referring me to the drug study I very much appreciate it. Thanks, Glenn Needham
Excellent visit from greeting to office visit with Doctor Reade.
I appreciate the care and service I receive from Dr. Reade and the staff at Eagle at Triad. No matter what I come in for, I always leave feeling informed and confident with my treatment. Dr. Reade is always kind and helpful, explaining in detail any diagnoses or suggestions for my care. I have been an Eagle patient for about four or five years now, and I am glad I've found a home for my healthcare needs.
Everything was fine with my visit.
The visit was well. Dr. Reade was very through.
Excellent
Overall experience very good.
Helpful, thorough and pleasant
Always pleased with Dr. Reade and Eagle at Triad !
Dr Reade was very thorough and took the time to answer any questions that I had.
Very thorough visit. Doctor took the time to give a complete exam listen and gave great answers
Excellent and complete exam
I am a patient of Dr. Swayne, but prefer to see Dr. Reade if Swayne isn't available.( Dr Reade has been my daughter's Doctor for over 30 years.) I was having difficulty sleeping. Dr. Reade carefully listened to my situation and recommended increasing one of my med's. That night, and every night since, I am sleeping well. In my opinion, Dr. Reade is an excellent Doctor.
I was seen by Dr. Reade as follow-up for diabetes type II, depression, high blood pressure, and dermatitis. As always, Dr. Reade was thorough in his exam and listened well, asking good questions and prescribed medication that should be beneficial. It is a blessing to know that I can receive excellent medical care from a caring and knowledgeable physician.
Dr. Reade is a very caring and concerned Dr. Taking care of me and advising me what I need to do. He explains things and answers questions. My overall experience was excellent.
Dr. Reade was very pleasant and professional and he administered care of my illness exactly as expected.
Good experience. Not much wait time which is important to me. Everyone was nice and friendly.
Dr. Reade provided outstanding service and advice. He was very thorough and seemed genuinely interested in providing quality care. I would highly recommend Dr.Reade!
This was a follow up visit to recheck my A1C , blood pressure, etc. because of some changes that had been made in my medicines. I took my blood pressure cuff to be checked, which we did. It was a normal follow up.
I was having chest pain when I coughed, sneezed, or hiccupped. Dr Reade thoroughly evaluated me and diagnosed pleurisy. He put me on Naproxen and explained that it would be 4-5 days before I would feel better and he was exactly right!
Went in for yearly physical. Doctor Reade was very thorough and helpful.
As always, I felt that Dr. Reade listened to my concerns and answered any questions appropriately.
Excellent, comical, very good visit.
Great
Have you seen Dr. Robert Reade Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Reade Jr?