Family Medicine  |
Dr. Robert Rauscher, MD
Dr. Robert Rauscher, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Rauscher is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus.

4045 E Bell Rd Ste 149

• HealthPlus
  • HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Rauscher

To help people achieve health for life.

Dr. Rauscher's Experience

Dr. Rauscher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Depression
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Pneumonia
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

1 Sanction
  • Unprofessional Conduct (12/19/2016)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Arizona

• Phoenix Bapt Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Texas Heart Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Rauscher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rauscher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rauscher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rauscher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rauscher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rauscher to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Rauscher's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I work at the hospital across the street from Dr. Rauscher's office. Several nurses that I work with recommended, Dr. Rauscher. He is very knowledgeable and explains everything. He printed out a couple of write ups from medical journals for me to review. I was very pleased that I made the switch from my former family physician.
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr. Rauscher is very knowledgeable and professional. He takes time to explain and answers all your questions. His follow up is excellent. I highly recommend him and I myself am a physician.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Evidence-based decisions and explanations for condition and treatment. Personable and a superior communicator. Comforting and exceptionally kind.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Rasucher as been our family doctor for close to a decade. Fortunately, he has not had to treat us for a catastrophic illness and has primarily been involved with minor illnesses and well-patient treatment. Both my wife and I would highly recommend him and continue to use him even though his office is 45 miles away from our current residence.
in Glendale, AZ |
My knee surgeon recommended Dr. Rauscher to me last year. I have had chronic sinus trouble for years. Dr. Rauscher listened to me and made some changes to my medication, after a couple of weeks I am 100% better. I can't believe my last doctor never took the time to try and help me with my sinus'. Dr. Rauscher should train other family doctors to listen and get off their laptops!
in Phoenix, AZ |
I did my research and found Dr. Rauscher to be just a detailed and good a doctor as I read in the reviews on line. I recommended him to my sister and her family. They were pleased with him as well.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Rauscher spends more time listening and examining his patients than most doctors. He seems to truly care about his patients. I have been going to him as long as I can remember and can't imagine going anywhere else.
Dallas, TX |
Great doctor very professional
in Scottsdale, AZ |
So happy that my friend recommended Dr Rauscher. He is a caring man that wants to help make you better. He never skips a step and looks at all possiblities before reaching a conclusion. He figured about what was wrong with my mother when the specialist she was seeing did not take the time to find out the real issues. He is a great doctor!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Rauscher. He really cares and works hard to make sure I stay healthy! Last weekend I had a horrible reaction from a medication my cardiologist put me on that week. I called his office and he answered right away. He spent some time asking me questions gave me direction and told me to come in Monday morning first thing to see him. He said he would fit me in the schedule. Wow, what a great guy and doctor! I totally trust Dr Rauscher with my health!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Excellent family doctor! He always remembers everything that is going on with me. He is knowledgeable and follows through on everything we talked about during the visit. Last year I needed to see a specialist for my heart. There was a wait of two months for the doctor that was on my insurance plan. Dr. Rauscher called the specialist up and I was seen in that office within a week. I have never had a doctor care so much about my health before. I am very lucky to have such an excellent doctor!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Wonderful and kind family doctor. Several years ago my father was too sick to make his office visit with Dr. Rauscher. My mother called Dr. Rasucher and talked to him about how scared she was that my father would die. He had stopped taking his medication and had just given up. Dr. Rauscher actually drove to our house that evening and convinced my father to go to the hospital. He called 911 and waited until my father was on his way to the hospital. He saved my father's life that night!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Rauscher is a great physician! He is very knowledgeable about every area of medicine. Dr. Rauscher showed me great compassion when I lost my mother. He even came to her funeral. I have never had a more caring doctor. I highly recommend Dr Rasucher!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Mr. Rasucher is kind and smart! A medical genius!
in Scottsdale AZ |
Dr Rauscher has been my Doctor for 17 years. He is intelligent, compassionate, knowledgeable and will listen to your concerns. Dr Rauscher was recommended to me by a coworker when I moved to Arizona over 17 years ago. I wanted a good Doctor, with him, I got a great doctor. He truly cares about his patients. For urgent matters he fit me in for an appointment the very day, even when it meant staying late for him and the staff. Dr Rauscher is truly a gifted doctor and wonderful human being.
Scottsdale, AZ |
The doctor does not have a good bedside manner. He recommended weight loss surgery before I could even talk about why I went there for. He told me to lie to a surgeon about a bump on my arm so the doctor would remove it. I do not trust what this doctor has to say. He also wrote the wrong dose for one of my scripts. Do not go to this doctor. He does not listen or care what you have to say.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Rauscher, MD?
Are you Dr. Rauscher?

• Husky Health
  • inHealth
  • INTotal Health
    Medicaid
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midwest Health Plan