Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD

Dr. Robert I. Prince, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Center For Pain Management 533 E County Line Rd Ste 201, Greenwood, IN 46143 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Prince's Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Prince's experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• Anesthesiologynull
  • Pain Medicinenull

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince accepts 11 insurance carriers

11 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Prince has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Prince

Dr. Prince's Review Details
      3.5 based on 52 responses
      Experience with Dr. Prince
      Dr. Prince's Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (47)
      in Indianapolis, IN |
      It's his way or the highway. The man did not discuss the problems I was referred for. He decided I had fibromyalgia for which there are only a few treatments and none were for me. I live in constant pain and he has no solution. If you check his prior positions, he only stays in them for a few years. This raises a red flag.
      Egocenticial, narcissistic and lacks empathy and knows it all. He didn't seem to care about prior methods of treatment or care or the diagnostic treatments that worked well in the past. He is all about it being his way or the highway, compassion and intuition is a must in the medical field and each patient is different and also deserving of individualism. You can't base statistics off of every single individual as he was implicating the most in the hypothetical care plan, he thought would work!
      in Indianapolis, IN |
      I've continued to have neck & back pain after being rear-ended in a car accident over a year ago - I had gone to many doctors before contacting Dr. Prince. Then I visited Dr. Prince who was able to assess a pain management treatment plan that has really been working for me! He's an excellent physician who takes time to thoroughly evaluate my progress each visit and answer all my questions. I'd highly recommend this doctor- he will really help you to become pain free!
      Willow Grove, PA |
      As a patient of Dr. Prince for several years for treatment of both back and leg pain issues, I am very grateful for his consistent success in relieving my suffering. His compassion and patience while I explained all of my concerns was impressive. I always refer Dr. Prince to my family and friends whenever they seek help for similar pain issues.
      Indianapolis, IN |
      I would highly recommend Dr. Prince. I am so grateful to him for successfully treating my back pain. I now understand why Dr. Prince is rated one of the top docs in Indianapolis. I felt that Dr. Prince treated me as if I were one of his own family members. He is definitely a competent and caring physician.
      in Indianapolis, IN |
      I read some of the other posts before posting. My experience was great, pain meds until he could burn little nerves in my back which worked and I only have a little pain left now. I think people who think the doctor "doesn't listen" is because he won't give them the drugs they want. He was cautious with me too. This is definitely not the place to go to get doped up, but if you are looking to get fixed, he is really good at that!
      Indianapolis, IN |
      Dr. Prince has been very pleasant at every visit. He is was patient and took the time to explain alternative things other than medication for my pain. I have had injections and physical therapy, both of these were something past doctors never even suggested. Dr. Prince has taken my pain level from a 8 down to a 1 most days I can go with no pain.
      Indianapolis, IN |
      Thanks to this Dr., I have felt better and had less pain than I have had in years. He helped to get me off of some medication that another Dr. had me hooked on and helped me to understand that there were other options to treat my pain. That worked! I would recommend him to my friends and family!
      in Indianapolis, IN |
      Very inpatient. Does not listen fully before he decides to answer questions. Seems he likes to argue more than listen. Promises you one think in one appt and the next not so much. I left his office after a visit for withdrawals from medications he placed me on and did nothing to help me. Said he would give me medication to help and did not. Basically said this patient/doctor relationship has ended. He seems like he likes to brag about his history more than what he can do for you to help.BAD
      in Indianapolis, IN |
      He does not listen to his patients. I have had several pain issues - due to my back and internal problems. He is already made up his mind and when questioning something. He talks down to his patients and will not listen to what you have to say. Need not to see him unless you want to have someone not listen to you!
      in Greenwood, IN |
      Been to him 3 different times, and when I went to the office he was always in a hurry to leave, never listens to my concerns, does not look over all my paper work or cd's I take in the office for him to look at, and when trying to explain something in will start just talking over me. He has not done anything for my pain at all, blames all my pain on all my other doctors and smoking. He is just wasting Medicare and Medicaid's money.
      in Mooresville, IN |
      overpriced, inadequate time spent, save yourself
      Have you seen Dr. Prince?
      Are you Dr. Prince? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Prince

• Spinal Cord Stimulation
      • Spinal Nerve Block
      • Spinal Pump Implant
      • Stellate Ganglion Block

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Milton S. Hershey College Of Medicine

Johns Hopkins Hospitals

Completed in 1990

Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Prince has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Prince's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Pain Medicine
      • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Prince

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Prince's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Prince

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Prince's Care Philosophy

I believe in a teamwork approach to care in which the patients and physician work together to achieve the best possible outcomes.