Dr. Robert Price, MD

Dr. Robert Price, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. Robert Price, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Augusta, GA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Price is affiliated with Doctors Hospital and University Hospital.

Learn about Dr. Price

Providing unwavering care, treating their patients with respect, caring and compassion. We treat the needs of the whole patient, believing that great medical care includes not just treating presenting health issues, but also educating our patients and offering preventive services.

Video

Dr. Price's Experience

Dr. Price's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Geriatric Medicine
  • Men's Health Medicine

Dr. Price does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Eye Examination
  • Mole Removal
  • Spirometry
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Auburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990

Dr. Price has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Price's Performance
in Augusta, GA |
Dr. Price is very patient, warm and sensitive to his patients feelings. He listens and does not make you feel as though your concerns are not his concerns. He cares.
in Hephzibah, GA |
I would recommend Dr. Price to anyone looking for health care, He takes his time and makes sure you understand everything he's doing to help you. I have never had a better Doctor and I don't think I could find one if I looked. His staff are just as caring and do what ever they can to help you. They all get 5 stars from me.
in Waynesboro, GA |
I like the attitude of Dr. Price toward his patients. He is upfront and open with me (his patient).
Augusta, GA |
Dr. Price is a scientist, decent, loving and caring person... he is the doctor of all doctors.
in Augusta, GA |
I have been a patience of Dr. Price for 17 years and have recommended him to friends and family. He has a very soothing manner. He listens and doesn't make you feel rushed. I would not want to see anyone else. I have always found it easy to get an appointment with him within a reasonable amount of time. His staff has always been friendly and Sandy his nurse has the best personality for the job. The exam rooms and waiting area are always clean.
in Evans, GA |
I Love Dr. Price. He is always kind and patient to me. I have been seeing him for the past few years. If I get sick with a cold or stomach virus or any thing minor, He never fails to call something in to help me. He is very kind and patient. When I go in to see him, I have to wait awhile, but it is worth it to me to see him. I would fully recommend him to anyone. I would not change anything about him except the wait time. But I would not change doctors because of that. Thank you Dr. Price.
in Augusta, Ga 30909 |
I have the utmost faith in Dr. Price. His office staff has been nothing but a Problem to me. They never return calls and very rude on the phone. If I knew their names I would tell you. Sandy is the only person that I can depend on now that Candy is gone. They were the very best and Sandy still is.
in North Augusta, SC |
I love Dr Price. He is so compassionate and really listens to you talk. Even remembered things we talked about in our previous visits. Would lived to have kept him as my permanent Dr.
Hilton Head Island, SC |
Never met Dr. Price - my mother's appointment is scheduled for June 17 @ 10:30am. I kept getting these messages that her appointment was June 3 - called and was told no, appointment is June 17. So I really have no opinion at this time.
in Augusta, GA |
I am a nurse patient and believe as such I am probably more critical than a non medical patient. Dr Price is compassionate and caring. He takes time and listens and never makes you feel small. I appreciate him as a person and as my physician. He does not always have all of the answers but he will tell me he doesn't know and he will keep looking. He is not proud or arrogant as many physicians I know are. I thank God for him. His office could run more smoothly but his care makes up for it.
Dr. Price is typical of other doctors. He does his job relying on an inadequate staff. If he were in command if those persons as needed, his practice could be an excellent one. His loyalty is to them and not to his patients. I used to recommend him highly until I began to see those problems....very disappointing indeed!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Price, MD?
Are you Dr. Price?