Dr. Robert Price, MD

Dr. Robert Price, MD

Neurology  |
Male

Dr. Robert Price, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in San Luis Obispo, CA. He has been practicing for 34 years.

First California Physician Partners

35 Casa St Ste 130

San Luis Obispo, CA 93405

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Price

See how frequently Dr. Price performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Headache
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Brain Disorders

Dr. Price's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med
  • Scripps Clin
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Usc-Chldn's Hosp Of La
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Price has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Price does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Price and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Price's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Price to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Price's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Avila Beach, CA |
Very impressed with the level of care!
Paso Robles, Ca |
Dr. Price is so rude and condescending. After 5 visits he still asks me "Why are you here?" He dictates in front of me, throws papers, loses paperwork then makes excuses. He pretty much told me Stanford and my specialists in San Francisco were doing it wrong. I had a breakout from a hormone imbalance and he said man you have herpes. He spent 20 minutes looking for records and wants my Stanford Dr to do meds because he doesn't want to be liable. This man shouldn't be in practice at all.
in San Luis Obispo CA |
Excellent office staff, exceptional physician bedside manner. Very relaxing atmosphere.
San Antonio, TX |
Very likely. Dr. Price is thorough and he explained my condition well. He is logical and thorough. Staff very qualified.
Oakland, CA |
Rude and condescending. He called me a liar and refused to fill out a DMV clearance because he said he needed my medical records and then just told me he didn't want to do it and I was free to leave. Then went and told the manager to not allow people to bring in DMV forms because the $25 charge to fill it out doesn't go to him and he said "I'm not doing them anymore the money doesn't go to me I'm not going to work for free"Oh and his only recommendation for anything ever is to smoke pot.
in Paso Robles |
On my first visit he was very rude and made comments that were not appropriate. The following visit he did an electro Myla gram. He was very rough and didn't seem to care. He told me what he found and when I asked him if he could explain it to me he said "look it up on the internet" If he doesn't like what he does, quit, don't make people suffer.
in Paso Robles, Ca |
What a horrible experience! Dr Price is rude and would rather talk to himself and computer instead of listen or even look at the patient. He told me that he wanted to get up and leave when I started to get upset because after waiting 6 months to finally get an EEG and an appointment with him he had no answers! So I got up and left still not knowing what's going on inside me. I feel hopeless and misunderstood which brings on depression. Thanks Dr Price for nothing but a waste of my time!
Paso Robles, CA |
This was my first (and only) appointment with him. He was very short, almost to the point of being rude. Never hardly even made eye contact with me while he typed into the computer. Showed little concern for or interest in me. Extremely disappointing!
Paso Robles, CA |
Dr. Price is very cold and distant with both my husband and me. He acts as though he is not really listening or even is interested in what might be wrong. He walked into the exam room one time , slammed the door, walked over to his little desk, and said...without looking at us...I hate humans.. So he had a bad day, as we all do...does he have to take it out on his patients.?
Pismo Beach |
Dr. Price has no bedside manor & is very cold & distant. He did not look at me while talking and spends most the time typing & doesn't appear to be listening/engaging. When he first came in, he said "you have pain issues...I'm not a pain doctor"...before even going over my history of spinal/brain issues. How can you feel comfortable & confident with someone with no personality or compassion? I left not feeling heard or cared about and will not go back.
Santa Barbara, CA |
Since I was a child and through my adult hood, I have been in and out of doctors being misdiagnosed over a medical condition. Dr. Price not only correctly diangnosed my condition (mini brain seizures/complex seizure disorder) he prescribed the correct medication, that has changed my life. I feel clear about my neurological and biological factors of myself. I am very happy to have found him as my doctor. Thank you Dr. Price for giving me a better understanding and better life.
in Tupman, CA |
Very disorganized office which does not return phone calls and loses paperwork on a regular basis. Dr. Price's decisions for my medical treatment have been off base and questioned by subsequent doctors.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Price, MD?
Are you Dr. Price?