Dr. Robert Pollack, MD

Dr. Robert Pollack, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Pollack, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

3720 4th Ave

San Diego, CA 92103

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Pollack's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Pollack's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Arm Reduction Surgery
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Surgery
  • Fraxel Laser Treatment
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Removal of Implant
  • Thigh Lift

Dr. Pollack is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon the San Diego area for more than 25 years. He is experienced in Breast Enhancement, Gynecomastia and Liposuction. Dr. Pollack is a member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Pollack?
Dr. Pollack's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Pollack, MD
RecentMost Helpful
When I tell you this man genuinely loves what he do es it’s no lie. He aims to please and will tell you honest answers. He goes above and beyond for his patience. I needed more meds and it was over the weekend I called and he could not call in hard meds, he went to his office wrote a script and dropped it off at my pharmacy ??????me and my husband was so grateful. He said he couldn’t leave me in pain. Funny thing is we had consults with other doctors the moment we mat him we decided that he was
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I had some work done. I was very hesitant, scared and nervous. I had previously had 3 other consultations. After I had one with Dr. Pollack, I knew I had found the right surgeon. His staff is friendly and accomdating. His office, is cute and modern, yet his prices are very reasonable. ( trust me I shopped around). Dr. Pollack was competitive with his cost and performed a procedure that I am extremely happy with my results. I would recommend him all day long!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
Dr Pollack was very friendly, open and honest about the procedures I wanted. I asked many questions and always received prompt, realistic and honest answers. I'm confident in my recovery and am excited to be ready to move on with my new body and life~savoring. THANKS Dr Pollack and Staff!! I refer you to any friends/ family I know of (and frankly, anyone) who are seeing your skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I've had the opportunity to have been attended to by Dr. Pollack on several occasions. There is never any pressure to make quick decisions about my choices in care. The results have always exceeded my hopes of being a better me. He's patient and knowledgeable about the newest technology in plastic surgery, and non surgical options for my best look. I feel better and confident in his and his staffs care. I recommend him to anyone who wants to feel better and look better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
The staff is friendly and the office is safe and comfortable. The surgical staff was so incredible, they made quite an impression on me. The care given was so helpful to relax and trust and the outcome was so awesome...Dr. Pollack took so much time to listen and understand what I wanted and delivered!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Pollack! I received implants and a lift and it has truly been life changing! Dr. Pollack is incredibly patient and does terrific work. I'm so happy with my results, they are better than i could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Dr. Pollack if you're looking for any surgery involving breast augmentation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I am a returning patient and I have had several surgical procedures performed by M.D. Pollack. I trust his medical knowledge and skills and I know that I am always in good hands which is why I have returned to him for addition body sculpting. M.D. is a wonderful person and he helps me feel at ease. I definitely would recommend him to my family or friends. Thank you M.D. Pollack
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I have been a patient over 15 years and have had a breast augmentation, liposuction after having children and lip filler. Everything went perfectly with no trouble at all. The result was exactly as expected and have referred my friends for tummy tuck and breast augmentation also with great results! Very friendly staff as well, very professional. I would never go anywhere else
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
Dr. Pollack is an excellent plastic surgeon. Very meticulous. Very caring and always has your best interests at heart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
had a procedure 4 years came back to Dr. Pollack for another.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
Dr. Pollack is one of the kindest, knowledgeable doctors that I have come across. He makes sure the patient knows everything about the procedures he will be performing and puts the patient at ease. His work is amazing. Little to no scarring at all. I will definitely be back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
Dr. Pollack is extremely precise with his work, and I have always been more than satisfied with my results. I would highly recommend him if you are considering surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Pollack through my mother. I loved the results she had with her breast agumentation and when it was time to do mine i had to pick him. I was really nervous going into my appointment but the staff was very helpful and accomodating to my needs. The results were exactly what I wanted and i would highly recommend Dr. Pollack as your surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
I am very please with the results and the recuperation time was so much faster that had anticipated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?
Dr. Pollack is exceptional. When you decide to have a procedure done for any reason, choosing the right doctor makes all the difference. You want someone who not only has experience, but someone who is kind, caring, and respectful. Dr. Pollack exceeds expectations. I recommend his services to anyone looking to enhance or correct any concerns they may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Pollack, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pollack?

Pollack Plastic Surgery