Dr. Robert Plummer, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 142 reviews.
Author:
Respectable doctor, very knowledgeable and curtious.
Author:
This was my second visit with Dr, Plummer and I was beyond satisfied with my 1st surgery. Recently, and 5 years later I had a second medical concern. My regular PCP had closed his practice. With no PCP I turned to Dr, Plummer for his expertise. Right away he immediately identified what could have been a gravely unforeseeable condition. Dr. Plummer's proactive measures saved my life in which I am forever grateful. The end results, he performed a successful surgery with a speedy recovery for me.
Author:
I had the recent experience of colon resection surgery. The procedure was performed by Dr. Robert Plummer and his Partner, Dr. Jay. There are no words to describe the sincerity and compassion exhibited by Dr. Plummer, before and after surgery. I'm so very appreciative of the care and concern shown to me during an extremely stressful time in my life. Dr. Plummer is an extraordinarily, kind, skillful and gifted Surgeon.
Author:
Very efficient, quell my fears, professional. No issues after being treated
Author:
Dr plummer is amazing...love him
Author:
Dr. Plummer is a excellent doctor who take his time with each patient. he dedicated to the well being of his patient. His office staff is nice too. I highly recommend his services.
Author:
Dr. Plummer is very thorough and has great bed side manner. He was always concerned with my comfort.
Author:
an excellent surgeon. fitted me in as a last minute appointment. removed an extremely hurtful cist in his office. the staff took care of the home nursing and all insurance needs.i would highly recommend Dr Plummer.
Author:
very good doctor... did two surgeries on me and I have recovered from both in very positive condition. sometimes it can be a long wait to see him but its all worth it.. a professional that is good at what he does cant be free, has to be busy.