Dr. Robert Plummer, MD

Practices General Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 142 reviews.
Author:
I had surgery done by Dr. Robert Plummer and I was very satisfy. It was minor surgery but I had no pain after my surgery it was wonderful. I was very please.
Author:
Dr. Robert Plummer and his crew are very helpful Dr. Plummer did hernia robotic surgery and Dr. Plummer took his time and explain the whole procedure that will be done to me step by step.
Author:
I recently had goldblader and I will tell you that everything went like clock work. starting with the dr's staff at his office, the hospital, and the dr himself. the surgery went well, I hardly had any pain, I am healing nicely. the dr explain everything to me. any questions I had he clear them up. I think he is a very good dr. I would highly recommend him.
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his staff were very attentive to my needs. He showed professionalism and genuine care about me.
Author:
Dr. Plummer is just amazing. He is the best surgeon I've ever met. He's the kind of doctor that you feel safe with and well taken care of. His passion is definitely to safe lives and see his patients get well. He and his staff are very professional and caring. He takes the time he need to make sure you're okay. He's a great role model to all the younger generation of doctors. I can't thank him enough for saving my life.
Author:
I've had two surgeries done by Dr. Plummer and he has done a great job. Very professional and knowledgeable. I was very scared when I found out I needed two surgeries, but he put my concerns to rest and made it so easy for me to get through both sucessfully. He has drastically improved my life. His staff is great, they respond quickly to messages and they made sure all my paperwork was done on time and accurately. Top notch surgeon, that I would recommend to anyone without hesitation.
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his staff were very understanding and accommodating. They answered and returned all my phone calls. I would definitely recommend Dr. Plummer to family and friends. ~AK
Author:
Dr. Robert Plummer was my surgeon for removing my gallbladder due to gallstones. He is an excellent doctor, he is well educated and trained to perform your surgery needs. This was my first surgery , and went without a hitch. I would recommend Dr. Plummer.
Author:
The Best of the best…. thanks for everything
Author:
Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Plummer. A highly accomplished surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. Had a double inguinal hernia surgery with him at the Montefiore Waters place. Gorgeous facility, seamless process. Dr. Plummer alleviated any concerns I had and made the process simple. Feeling much better after the surgery, no more hernia.
Author:
Dr. Plummer is the complete PACKAGE when it comes to a surgeon. He keeps it real in a special way that you understand everything. Very detailed, and excellent at what he does. He did an excellent job with my surgery and I am So confident going into my second surgery. Gilbert Lopez Bronx
Author:
Dr. Plummer is an excellent doctor. He explained my procedure with terms that I understood. I would recommend him.
Author:
Excellent doctor, nice doctor. Explains everything in full detail.
Author:
I was Dr. Plummer's patient in Montefiore (Moses) from November 10th to November 25th. For every day I was on admission, Dr. Plummer came to check on me except for Thanksgiving day. Even so, He arranged for me to be seen by another Dr. He's Caring, knowledgeable and down to earth.
Author:
I found Dr, Plummer to be an excellent surgeon and a amiable person. It helps that he an alumni of Cardinal Hayes High School, a friendly rival of my alma mater Mt, St. Michael
Author:
Met with dr Plummer on an emergency basis. He was very direct and professional, enough that I allowed him to operate on me.
Author:
his office was efficient and my wait time was short. the operation went well, my pain was minimal and the recovery was excellent.
Author:
Dr Plummer is very sensitive to the well being of his patients and always available to give clarifications on medical conditions. He is one of the best surgeons that i have ever encountered. He is highly recommended
Author:
Awesome work, great staff.
Author:
Dr.Plummer is a fantastic Surgen and is very friendly and does excellent work.
Author:
Amazing surgeon couldn’t have asked for a better Doctor to perform my surgery!
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his staff are fantastic and truly make you feel cared for. They are kind and provide the help you need to feel comfortable. I had surgery done at Montefiore Hutch by Dr. Plummer and it was an easy experience where I also felt fully cared for. Highly recommend.
Author:
Dr Plummer was a humble and very proffesional person and took very good care of
Author:
Good doctor,I'm very glad he did my surgery
Author:
Dr. Plummer was very caring since right before the surgery and came to see me everyday during my hospital stay there after. He was very attentive to my healing process and addressed any concerns i may have had. The staff is very polite and professional making it a very comfortable environment I would highly recommend him.
Author:
I met with Dr. Plummer Partner Dr. J. Aniukwu at the hospital ER. He was confident and courteous to me as he explain my diagnose and treatment. Right away I knew I could trust him to do my surgery. Dr. J Aniujwu operated on me and I was home the next day after my gallbladder was removed. I had no complication and was discharge from the hospital the next day. Wow. I just had to hug and kiss him to tell him thanks. I follow up at the office twice with Dr, Plummer and was discharge.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Plummer. He preform surgery on my mom,& happy to say Dr. Plummer's the very best.
Author:
Dr Plummer recently performed a hernia repair after I suffered a strangulated hernia, which almost cost me my life. So with that being said........ Dr Plummer saved my life. The care I received before and post surgery was the absolute best! Along with his partner Dr. Aniukwu and all of his caring nurses and staff at his Bronx office, I can honestly say Dr.Plummer is one of the best surgeons I've dealt with. If your having any kind of issues I highly recommend Dr.Plummer
Author:
I definitely would not recommend going to Dr. Plummer. He performed an unsuccessful surgery on my rectal area which was extremely painful to recover from (6-8 weeks). After healing, he informed me that I needed another surgery because he made an "over sight" and a "mistake." I suffered in recovery for nothing and definitely would advise that you find another surgeon in Westchester where the doctors are sensitive to your situation as opposed to rushing you directly into surgery.
Author:
I had surgery 2 weeks ago. He handled my surgery with great care. I'm healing nicely and had no severe pain after surgery. I would highly recommend his services without hesitation. He is thorough and follows up with his patients. Dr.Plummer is professional and cares about his patients.
Author:
Dr Plummer is, in my opinion, the best doctor I have ever been treated by. In addition to being a highly skilled physician, he is the most caring doctor that I have had the good fortune to be patient of. I would recommend him highly to anyone I know and anyone who would ask, for who I consider is a really Great doctor!
Author:
Excellent service...from initial visit and diagnosis thru surgery and post surgery treatment.
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his associate are competent and caring. My operation went well. Waits in the office were way too long.
Author:
Dr. Plummer has been an excellent surgeon--he has been consistent with following up with my needs and has a very good bedside manner.
Author:
Didn't have to wait to get an appointment. Took the time to explain the diagnosis,my options, listen to my questions and concerns. My questions were answered even when I didn't understand the first or second time. No matter how many times it had to be explained it was done in a patience and professional way (great bedside manner). The hospital that he was affiliated with was excellent. The follow up care was prompt and thorough.
Author:
I had an umbilical hernia operation in Dec of 2016. It was done by Dr Robert Plummer. From the first day I visited his office, I knew I was in good hands. His staff was very kind. Dr. Plummer took the time to fully explain the surgical procedure. The operation took about an hour or so and I was in only mild pain afterwards. Only needed pain meds for one day. Its over 2 months now since the surgery and I feel great - no setbacks. Dr. Plummer is a great and caring doctor. Highly recommended.
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his staff treated the whole family by keeping us all informed about what was going to happen on the day for surgery and the days afterwords in the hospital.
Author:
I have already recommended Dr. Plummer to someone else. Dr. Plummer inspires confidence and he backs it up with his medical expertise.
Author:
I would recommend Dr. plummer, because of the compassion and dedication he demonstrated towards me in a time of need. I was extreme nervous about getting surgery done. He took the time to explain the procedure step by step.I also didn't have appropriate insurance to get surgery done. And he also guided me on how to apply for acceptable insurance. I'm soo happy to have met him
Author:
Twice had surgery and it went very well. Recovery went well and quick.
Author:
Skilled, courteous and caring. Went above & beyond his responsibility to help diagnose a unrelated illness.
Author:
Dr. Plummer is an amazing and physician who cares deeply for his patients. He took excellent care of me and made feel at ease every step of the way.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Plummer to family and friends. I requested another surgeon, my primary care physician highly recommended Dr. Plummer for gall bladder surgery. I met him and let him know my fear and disinclination about having surgery. I told him about my aunt who is a nurse and my confidant. At my request Dr. Plummer spoke to her on the phone, explained my medical particulars regarding surgery. His manner is confident, assuring and he put me at ease.
Author:
My experience was awesome Dr. Plummer and his staff is great! They make the whole process of having surgery so easy and seamless. Thanks so much to everyone.
Author:
Dr. Plummer is great he made me feel welcome and told me everything I needed to know for a great recovery I would recommend anyone to go to him and his team workers are friendly as well overall outstanding.
Author:
Dr. Plummer operated on my mother and he did a wonderful job.
Author:
Very good dr, took the time to explain my health to me. Staff was wonderful.
Author:
Dr. Plummer and his assistant were absolutely wonderful! My dad had surgery on his colon and they were both very attentive, very helpful, and very hands on. They kept me and my family informed every step of the way. My dad is doing great and I would recommend them both, to anyone that needs to have this type of operation done. Absolutely amazing what they have done for my dad! Much love to them both and all the staff that assisted! Much respect and forever grateful to Dr. Robert Plummer!!
Author:
Wonderfull experience! Was a bit nervous beforeDr plummer explained everything to me and took special care to make sure that i did not develop keliod because i am prone to them.
Author:
Dr Plummer and Dr Aniukwu are two of the most caring POST OPERATIVE SURGEONS I HAVE EVERY MET. they are caring warm and understanding both before the surgery and after the surgery. I have a lot of respect & Love foe them both.