Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD

Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Lincoln, NE. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Plambeck is affiliated with CHI Health St. Elizabeth and Bryan Health Medical Center East.

...See Less

Dr. Plambeck's Experience

See how Dr. Plambeck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Plambeck

Dr. Plambeck accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Plambeck is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Plambeck has admitting privileges.

Dr. Plambeck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Plambeck to family and friends
Dr. Plambeck's Performance
Lincoln, NE |
Dr. Plambeck is so caring, calm, and patient. He was my OBGYN for my first baby I delivered in March 2017. He is willing to sit and talk with us about questions, concerns and our life instead of leaving the room during a visit quickly. He's a great educator and knows research to explain the pros and cons of options of care. He is reassuring which is what I needed! He would also laugh with my husband and I and felt so natural. I am so blessed to have found him!
Lincoln |
Dr. Plambeck is a doctor who truly cares about you. Always enters the room with a smile, sits down and makes you feel special. You never feel rushed or feel like he's in a hurry to leave the room and move on the next patient. The rest of the staff is amazing as well. All the staff is kind, loving and truly care about you and your baby's health.
Dr. Plambeck is genuine, compassionate, and knowledgeable! I have gone to him for 4 years, through two pregnancies and annual visits. He has helped me out with my diagnosis of gestational diabetes, post partum depression & PCOS. What I love about Dr. Plambeck is that he actually sits down with you and listens, he genuinely cares! The nursing & office staff are awesome, I love the fact that I can walk into the office and they remember me after not seeing me for a year and ask about my kids.
We are so incredibly thankful for Dr. Plambeck. He delivered all three of our boys and we never felt more cared for from beginning to the end! You would never know if he was rushed or having a bad day---every visit he treats you as his top priority while you are with him; never hurried; and always so caring and genuine. He is extremely up to date and knowledgeable and truly the best doctor out there!! We would never go anywhere else!!
Beatrice, NE |
After having numerous problems, I was referred to Dr. Plambeck. I wish I could have been with him for all of my pregnancies! He takes time with his patients, makes sure everyone is on the same page, and cares for them beyond the baby being born. I am so grateful he helped bring my two miracle girls into the world and was able to be with us through one of the most difficult times in our lives. His staff is an amazingly caring group of women. I can't say enough great things about this group!
in Lincoln, NE |
Great and very professional. Delivered all 3 of my children. Would recommend.
Most Amazing Doctor Ever!!! What a Blessing!!!
Lincoln, NE |
Very happy with Dr. Plambeck. Very kind and gentle. Would highly recommend!
Very caring
Lincoln, NE |
Excellent doctor-- very personable and caring. His follow up with me was kind and compassionate and he is exceptionally knowledgeable.
in Lincoln, NE |
I have recommended him to many of my friends. He doesn't treat you like a number. Truly cares about your health and makes you feel comfortable talking to him about ANY concerns you may have with anything.
Lincoln, NE |
Has an extensive amount of knowledge, and explains information so the patient understands even if he has to keep repeating himself. Highly recommended, my baby was out in an hour after I was 10 cm. Plambeck let me feel my babies head as I was pushing him out and it was wonderful.
in Lincoln, NE |
I couldn't be happier with the care I received from Dr Plambeck and his staff! I was so glad I was refered to him when I found out I was pregnant and can't wait to go back for future pregnancies!
in Lincoln, NE |
Life circumstances has taken me to two highly regarded medical clinics for life long care. Thus trying to find local physicians with the knowledge base and patient commitment that I have become accustomed to has been quite challenging. Dr. Plambeck has worked along side my Mayo and Moffitt docs to help me achieve a quality of life I couldn't even have dreamed of 16 years ago. He has brought the last 3 of my 4 children into this world and continues to be proactive and conservative with my care.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Plambeck, MD?
Are you Dr. Plambeck?

Compare Dr. Plambeck

Dr. Plambeck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Plambeck has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Plambeck's Board Certifications

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Infertility
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Graduated in 1981

• Other Education
    Master Of Science M.S. Anatomy University Nebraska College Of Medicine

Completed in 1984

Dr. Plambeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Plambeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics

• C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginosis Screening