Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO

Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO

Forensic Psychiatry | Male

Associates In Psychiatry 43157 Schoenherr Rd Sterling Heights, MI 48313 Get Directions

As a Psychiatrist and Osteopath I believe in the power of mental health to affect the overall body. I believe in the partnership with patients to help effect change in person lives for the better.

Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO is a forensic psychiatry doctor who practices in Sterling Heights, MI. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years.

Dr. Piccinini's Experience

See how Dr. Piccinini's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Piccinini

Dr. Piccinini accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Piccinini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Piccinini to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Piccinini's Performance
in Warren, Michigan |
Never makes me feel uncomfortable and very easy to talk to! Been a patient since 2014 and have no complaints.
in Shelby twp, MI |
Excellent care from Dr Piccini. Been going to him past couple years. Never waited more than 2-3 minutes in the waiting room. He is fast effecient and listens. Would recommend him to anyone!
macomb, mi |
Dr. Piccinini was very easy to talk with. He took an extensive history and asked several questions. He's very knowledgeable yet explained things in a way that I could understand.
in Roseville , MI |
I have been seeing Dr. Piccinini for many years now. I would not see anyone else. He doesn't make you wait for appointments or in the waiting room. He (really) listens to what you have to say and wants you to be an active part of your care. The first medicine may not work. He was able to figure out that my medicine couldn't breakdown in my stomach without making me sick. He found a medicine that breaks down in my intestines instead. He has never givin me anything other than superior service. :)
Mount Clemens, MI |
Dr. Piccinini really listened to my concerns and evaluated a personalized plan with my medications. I had been prescribed the wrong medications by a previous doctor and he helped ween me off them until we found the right regimen that helped me. I'm very happy with him and his honest want to help me.
in Sterling Heights, MI |
I have seen Dr. Piccinini for about 7 years. He helped me get through a lot, personable and worked together with me to find the right medications for my depression and anxiety through high school and college. I even moved to the other side of the state and traveled back to see him. He runs on time usually, appointments are quick but he is thorough and will ALWAYS ask if you have any questions. Also conservative with prescribed medications that can be addictive which I appreciated due to my age.
in Clinton township, MI |
Would not recommend to anyone. He would not listen to me. Prescribed medications that made my life worse. I am now set back financially and mentally. You may want to find a doctor that is more open to what you need and what can help you, instead of giving you medications that treat things you don't even have. Thanks to Dr. Piccinini, I now have new problems that I didn't even have before
in New Haven, MI |
Professional, empathetic, sincerely invested in your health and wellbeing.
in Macomb, MI |
I have very bad social anxiety. Starting with Dr Piccinini, we figured out a good regimen of medication for me. It took a few months and a couple different trials but we finally got it under control. I now don't have anxiety attacks, and can go out into public once again. He is a great doctor that explains things and knows his medications.
in Warren, Michigan |
I have been seeing Dr Piccinini for a long time now and I highly recommend him. He genuinely cares about his patients. He really listens to what you have to say. He will answer any and all of your questions or concerns you might have.
Dr Piccinini is a great doctor! I like and respect the way he is conservative with prescribing medications as well as taking the time to listen to me to find the best medication that works best. I would recommend Dr Piccinini to anyone!
in Shelby Twp,mi |
Dr piccinini was horrible. I had stopped seeing a very aggressive cruel psychologist and found dr piccinini. He asked me 5 questions and then determined I was bi- polar. He started me on a number of medications that really messed me up worse. I stopped seeing him shortly thereafter and was so upset that with 5 questions he mis-diagnosed me and caused more problems. Stay away!
in Madison Heights, MI |
I have been with Dr. Piccinini for years. He's really good at what he does. He not only knows how each drug interacts with the body and each other, but he explains everything to me in easy to understand terms. I not only would recommended him, but I DO recommend him. I wouldn't be feeling as well as I do today without him.
in Clinton Township, MI |
All he does is hand out prescriptions. After the initial first visit doesn't care at all about actually talking to the patient. I thought psychiatrists talked to the patients about their problems.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Piccinini, DO?
Are you Dr. Piccinini?

Compare Dr. Piccinini

}

Dr. Piccinini's Care Philosophy

Dr. Piccinini's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Forensic Psychiatry
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• ADHD and-or ADD
    • Adjustment Disorder
    • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
    • Anorexia
    • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
    • Autism
    • Bipolar Disorder
    • Combination Drug Dependence
    • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
    • Delusional Disorder
    • Dementia
    • Depression
    • Depressive Disorders
    • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
    • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
    • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
    • Eating Disorders
    • Impulse Control Disorders
    • Major Depressive Disorder
    • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
    • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
    • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
    • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
    • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
    • Opioid Dependence
    • Panic Attack
    • Panic Disorder
    • Personality Disorders
    • Phobia
    • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
    • Psychiatric Diseases
    • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
    • Psychosis

Completed in 1998

Wayne State Univ

Graduated in 1988

• Italian

Dr. Piccinini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Piccinini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Forensic Psychiatry
    • Geriatric Psychiatry
    • Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
    • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)