Dr. Robert Petcash, DMD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Robert Petcash, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

2879 W Hardies Rd Gibsonia, PA 15044 Get Directions

Dr. Robert Petcash, DMD is an dentist who practices in Gibsonia, PA. He is 51 years old. Dr. Petcash is affiliated with UPMC Passavant - McCandless.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Petcash's Experience

Visiting Dr. Petcash

Dr. Petcash accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Petcash has admitting privileges.

Dr. Petcash's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petcash to family and friends
Dr. Petcash's Performance
Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Petcash is awesome! I was so nervous and he was very kind and caring and listened to me. His staff was also very kind and caring. Dr. Petcash even called me that evening to check on me. I recommend him 110%@!!
Gibsonia, PA |
I just had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Petcash and he was just amazing! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of oral surgery. He and the rest of the staff was thoughtful, caring, and very knowledgeable and put me at ease every time I stepped into his office. Dr. Petcash even called me after my wisdom removal to check up on my recovery from anesthesia and how I was doing. I'll be sure to go to him when my younger sister needs to get her wisdom teeth out!
in Tarentum |
Dr Petcash and his staff were very calming and made sure I was comfortable through the entire visit, I am very nervous at the dentist but I can say my experience was a good one. He even called to check later that night to make sure that I was okay and not having any problems. I would definetly recommend him to anyone I know needing dental surgery.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
My experience was terrible. Didn't seem like the professional he was said to be. Scared me so bad that I would never recommend him to anyone. Office staff was not too nice either Would not call me back after i had a problem.
in New Kensington, PA |
Dr. Petcash was fantastic. He removed my impacted wisdom teeth. I was really nervous but he did a great job calming me down. I have less post op pain than I expected and he gave me anti nausea drugs so that the iv sedation didn't make me throw up. He did everything he could to make me comfortable.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Petcash, DMD?
Are you Dr. Petcash?

Compare Dr. Petcash

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Petcash's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Petcash does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petcash and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Petcash does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Petcash and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.