Dr. Robert Peak, DDS

Dr. Robert Peak, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Peak, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Texas A&M University Health Science Center / Baylor College of Dentistry in 1990 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

900 Jerome St Ste 140

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Peak

This content was provided by Dr. Peak "Our desire is to provide our patients with the highest standard of compassionate care in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.  With over twenty years experience and active collaboration with colleagues, our team is determined to meet your needs through high-quality, efficient care in a professional, friendly environment.

Oral Surgery offers the beauty of restoration of function and form, and I never tire of these moments when my team can make a difference in someone's life.  I don't take this charge lightly and am sincere when I say it is a privilege to treat you."

1  Practice Areas

• University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Peak has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Peak has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Peak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Peak's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peak to family and friends

Dr. Peak's Performance

Nothing against Dr. Peak since we never had the chance to use him. BE CAREFUL if using insurance. I was told they take our insurance and I verified again at the consultation. They called a week before the surgery and said they do NOT accept our ins. I asked why I had been told twice that they do...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

At Robert Peak DDS we take pride in our customer service and professional experience as it relates to patient care. We relay the insurance coverage to our patients based on the information their insurance provides to our office. We also accept many dental insurances and are happy to go over those in detail, however, every dental plan is different in the types of coverage, procedures they cover and amounts they will pay. Please call our practice so we can address any insurance questions.

I had an extensive (all day) procedure w Dr. Peak. I was very anxious and he had me calm by taking the time to explain each part of the procedure and what to expect. They kept me comfortable! Dr Peak, and Yulanda were caring and responsive to my personal needs. It was a very successful day. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Peak is a great doctor. The office staff is poor. Office staff won’t file on secondary insurance so it’s my responsibility to do it. They tried charging me the full amount and then they would “credit” the amount back. I have a secondary insurance so I don’t have to pay at the office. They ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband had three teeth removed-two having to be cut out. He has had bad experiences in the past and was very anxious about going under anesthesia for the first time. Dr. Peak put him completely at ease and explained everything along the way. His comfort was priority #1. The procedure was fast,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0