Dr. Robert B. Peak, DDS

Dr. Robert B. Peak, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 52 years old

Learn about this dentist

Our desire is to provide our patients with the highest standard of compassionate care in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. With over twenty years experience and active collaboration with colleagues, our team is determined to meet your needs through high-quality, efficient care in a professional, friendly environment. Oral Surgery offers the beauty of restoration of function and form, and I never tire of these moments when my team can make a difference in someone's life. I don't take this charge lightly and am sincere when I say it is a privilege to treat you.Read more

Dr. Peak's Experience

Visiting Dr. Peak

Dr. Peak accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Peak has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Peak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Peak to family and friends
based on 5 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Peak
Dr. Peak's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (5)
in Burleson, TX |
My husband had three teeth removed-two having to be cut out. He has had bad experiences in the past and was very anxious about going under anesthesia for the first time. Dr. Peak put him completely at ease and explained everything along the way. His comfort was priority #1. The procedure was fast, and done extremely well with no post operative issues. Follow up instructions were clear and easy to follow, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended!
Have you seen Dr. Robert B. Peak, DDS?
Are you Dr. Peak?

Compare Dr. Peak

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Peak's Care Philosophy

Our desire is to provide our patients with the highest standard of compassionate care in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.  With over twenty years experience and active collaboration with colleagues, our team is determined to meet your needs through high-quality, efficient care in a professional, friendly environment.

Oral Surgery offers the beauty of restoration of function and form, and I never tire of these moments when my team can make a difference in someone's life.  I don't take this charge lightly and am sincere when I say it is a privilege to treat you.

Dr. Peak says...

Board certification is the culmination of hard study and dedication in our profession, and I achieved the status of fellow in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 1996.  Not one to rest on my laurels, I maintain my studies with active continuing education as well as teaching.  Twice monthly I donate my time to the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery program at Baylor Dental in Dallas, attending grand rounds with the residents and instructing the dental students in the oral surgery clinic.

Restoration of form and function is imperative in oral surgery.  To achieve this I collaborate closely with my dental colleagues in a multitude of challenging cases.  I have over twenty years of clinical experience in complex dental implant reconstruction procedures with a proven track record of collaboration of my dental colleagues.

I am only one of a handful of oral surgeons in the Tarrant County area participating in facial trauma call at Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Cook Children's Medical Center, wherein I am also director of oral and maxillofacial surgery.  Collaboration, correspondence and education with my medical and dental colleagues is essential, and I feel these are strong reasons why I share their respect.

Dr. Peak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

University Of Tennessee / Memphis / College Of Medicine & Surgery

Completed in 1994

University Of Texas / Austin Campus

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Peak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Peak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.