Dr. Robert Paresi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Dr. Paresi

InsideLook MD of Chicago

3050 Finley Rd Ste 300b Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Robert Paresi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Downers Grove, IL and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St George's University School Of Med medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Paresi to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Paresi with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Make an appointment at Edward Hospital - Main Campus today at (630) 506-5814.

These providers are on the medical staff of Edward Hospital - Main Campus.

Dr. Paresi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Paresi

Dr. Paresi

I had a drainless tummy tuck with lipo to the flanks in June and couldn’t be happier with my results. Dr. Paresi and his entire staff made the process smooth and were there to answer all of my questions. I feel confident in my body and can’t believe how much my strength has increased. I would recommend Dr. Paresi and his staff over and over again.
Lauren C. – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I was uncomfortable with my saggy jowls and excess of wrinkles in neck so I decided to consult with Dr. Paresi regarding surgery. During my initial meeting with him, I could tell he was the one for the task. He spent several minutes just studying my face and I could tell that he is is not only a surgeon but part artist. He was friendly as we chatted but didn't come off like a desperate sales person. I have to say I have been so pleased with all that he has done from before the surgery through the aftercare. He seems to be a perfectionist (which is a good thing) and is very committed to his patient's being satisfied with their final results. I would definitely go to see him again if I decided I need some type of corrective procedures. Every member on his staff is so friendly, helps to answer any questions, and addresses any concerns before and after surgery. Thanks Dr. P, Regina, Kim, Carrie, Mitzi, and Susana. I am thrilled that I picked Dr. Paresi for my recent surgery!!
Karen S – Sep 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi is a class act! He is so detailed and passionate about achieving great end results. From injectables to surgical procedures, he is exceptional! Extremely trustworthy! I'm obsessed with my lips! If you are looking for a talented and honest surgeon he is your guy!
Julie A – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I have nothing but the best things to say about Dr. Paresi. He's got a great bedside manner and takes meet as often as your case demands is necessary. He assesses your prospective case with nuance and precision, and he happened to save me the expense in recovery time and money of an unnecessary procedure I was quoted elsewhere. Now two months post-procedure, I'm very happy with the results and quality of care I received!
Charles T. – Oct 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Everything went as doctor explained, the length of the surgery, the healing expectations, the period of discomfort and the length of time sensation would return.
Jerry Byerly – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi and his staff were incredible throughout my entire experience. Regina was always so friendly and such a welcoming face at the office. Kim couldn't have been more helpful and was a major influence in my decision to undergo the procedure. She gave honest opinions and made me feel confident in my decisions. Michelle and Brooke were wonderful on the day of surgery. They made the process so easy and helped me feel comfortable. Dr. Paresi was very knowledgable and realistic with his expectations during my consultations. I couldn't be happier with the results of my mastopexy and I can't thank him enough for how he's improved my life. I highly recommended Dr. Paresi to others.
Alexandra Garay – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr Paresi is wonderful. He and his staff are so kind and courteous. I had many questions and fears throughout and they helped me understand and always explained thoroughly. I would highly recommend him for ANY plastic surgery needs!
Vanessa Marsh – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Couldn't find a more welcoming and compassionate group and I love how they preemptively ward off potential problems. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Paresi and his staff! I’ve had many cosmetic surgeries over the years, and regret I didn’t find him sooner. I recently had a breast lift, old saline implants removed and replaced with silicone and a bit of Lipo (and Lopo correction) performed by Dr. Paresi. My results are fantastic! I could not be happier with my entire experience. You will not be disappointed when you meet him and his staff! They’re wonderful!
Cindy Halloran in Naperville, IL – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I recently underwent rhinoplasty surgery, something I have wanted to do for years now. I chose Dr. Paresi because of the amazing reviews I've read about him & because he is double board-certified, not a small achievement. I couldn't be happier with the results, with his amazing staff and with the experience as a whole. I will definitely be using Dr Paresi for any future procedures.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi explained everything and answered all of my questions. The staff is knowledgeable and very attentive. I am so happy with the procedure I had and am so looking forward to swimsuit weather! Thank you Dr. and staff!!!
IN – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Staff and Dr are completely wonderful and extremely helpful. They answer any and all questions before, during and after your procedure and never make you feel inferior about any questions you have. I would highly recommend him for any procedure you may be contemplating.
IL – Nov 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi and his staff are awesome! Everyone in the office is very professional and friendly. I had skin cancer removed from my nose which left a scar. Dr. Paresi fixed the scar from the surgery and it healed up quickly. You can’t even tell I had surgery in that area. This was my 2nd procedure done with Dr. Paresi and both times I was completely satisfied. He is the best plastic surgeon. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I will definitely be going back for my next procedure.
Debbie Trefny in Bloomingdale, IL – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi did my eyelid surgery about 6 months ago. He explained everything in detail so I knew just what to expect & the results are great.
Dave in IL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I first saw Dr. Paresi a few years ago in Woodstock. He is extremely kind, caring and a wonderful surgeon. Due to work & other life events I did not proceed with any procedures until this year when Dr. Paresi performed a neck lift & blepharoplasty. The results are simply amazing... my saggy, droopy eyes now look fantastic... I have eyelids again after years of not seeing them!! I also have a jawline again... very exciting! Some close friends and family have commented that I "somehow look you
Debra in Crystal Lake – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Extremely satisfied with my result!!! It is going to be a great swimsuit summer!!!
Naomi Dotzel in Orangeville, IL – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Paresi. He made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery. Along with being a great doctor. I highly recommend him!
D. C. in Carol Stream – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I went in for a consultation. The staff here is excellent. They answered all my questions at the appointment and two other times when I called. I really enjoyed how Kim worked with me. Dr. Paresi was easy to talk to.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
After losing over half my body weight I needed surgeries to remove a lot of loose skin. Dr. Paresi was referred to me when I was ready to have my breasts done. The result of the surgery he performed on me is that the nipple on my left breast measured from my sternal notch is a full inch higher than the one on my right breast, and does not lay naturally inside my bra line. Contact me if you'd like further info, btlbug8989@aol.com
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tara in Elmhurst – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I had an extended tummy tuck with lipo in mid December. I can not explain how happy I am with the immediate results let alone the results that are continuing as I heal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Paresi and his whole staff, especially Jennifer to anyone. Options were talked about and my appointment was set up pretty quickly with ease. The doctors attention to detail was great and he did an amazing job. I feel great, look great and my confidence is back!
Valerie in Hanover Park – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Paresi?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery