Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD
Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Downers Grove, IL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Paresi Jr is affiliated with Centegra Hospital - Woodstock and Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital.

Inside Look MD of Chicago

3050 Finley Rd # 300B

Downers Grove, IL 60515

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Paresi Jr

Dr. Paresi Jr's Experience

Dr. Paresi Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Third-Degree Burns

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Rochester
  • Lenox Hill Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Rush University Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Paresi Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paresi Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paresi Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paresi Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paresi Jr to family and friends
Dr. Paresi Jr's Performance
Downers Grove, IL |
Dr Paresi is simply amazing! I'm so happy that I chose him to do my procedure. I am looking forward to having another procedure done by him. I trust him!
Couldn't have asked for a better experience or better Doctor. Everyone was professional and the facility was warm, inviting and very clean. I've already referred 2 of my closest friends, which is only something I'd do when I really trust a provider. Dr. Paresi is knowledgeable, HONEST, trustworthy and thorough, not to mention talented and skilled. I had interviewed other plastic sugeons and he is worth every penny. Very grateful! You won't be disappointed.
in Chicago, IL |
Dr. Paresi is an excellent plastic surgeon! I was welcomed by his classy educated staff, my consultation was amazing! Kim was fabulous, and Adi is an excellent patient consultant! I felt so confident because Dr P was the first surgeon who actually measured me and helped me select the perfect implants for my size body. Im an NPC womens figure/physique athlete and Dr Paresi incorporated science and beauty to make my breast augmentation a success! Im so glad i choose him.
in IL |
Dr. Paresi performed my tummy tuck surgery 2 years ago and I'm still amazed at how well he kept the incision below my bikini line. I am so pleased how my tummy and belly button turned out. Dr.P did a great job at keeping my pain to a minimum as well. Recently I had my saline breast implants replaced with silicone and some lipo. My breasts now look perfect and feel soft. I highly recommend Dr. Paresi because he goes above and beyond expectations.
in Oak Lawn, IL |
Dr. Paresi has outdone himself once again! I contemplated getting my nose done for several years but was very apprehensive. ANY cosmetic procedure can be nerve wrecking especially when it's your face! During my consultation, Dr. Paresi went into great detail about what he needed to do in order to get the results that I was looking for. Being a previous patient of his, I knew I was in good hands! I am currently 2 and a half weeks out from my procedure and it already looks PHENOMENAL!!! I had ver
in Delavan WI |
Dr. Paresi was very open and flexible with my schedule. My pre-op consultation was very thorough and Dr. Paresi made me feel very comfortable and reassured me that the out-come would be what I was looking for and it was! His staff is very friendly and responsive.
in Hampshire,IL |
I will never visit any other office again! Dr. Paresi is by far of the skilled and experienced surgeon in the Chicagoland area. He is patient, kind and extremely knowledgable He will put your mind at ease with any concern or reservations you may have. Dr. Paresi uses state of the art technology to aide in his already flawless work. If you've been thinking about any kind of cosmetic surgery look no further! Thank you Dr. Paresi!
in Glen Ellyn |
Never been to a plastic surgeon before, but Dr. Paresi was called in to Good Sam hospital when I was there to stitch me up after a bike accident. Incredibly talented and very professional. His office was very conveniently located for follow ups and his team is as great as he is. Top shelf experience.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I am very pleased with my results of my laser treatments that Dr Paresi performed. I would highly recommend him, and his staff.
in Chicago, IL |
I am pleased to say that I am very satisfied with Dr. Paresi's work . Everything looks amazing, and I am glad I went with what he suggested after what I told him the look I was going for . He made me feel comfortable and covered everything during consultation. I'm still recovering, but everything looks good and I'm being complemented on the daily. His staff is also very amazing, and I am recommending his practice to friends and family!
in Chicago, IL |
I'm very pleased with the procedure I had at Insidelook MD. Dr. Paresi is a skilled surgeon who spent time with me explaining the risks and benefits of chin augmentation. His competent staff were professional and friendly. The operation went smoothly, and I am happy with the results. One big plus is that Dr. Paresi gave me an honest assessment during our consultation. This was refreshing, and spoke to his integrity as a doctor. I would recommend him to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.
in Westmont, IL |
I came to Dr Paresi for breast augmentation. After nursing both of my children for 10 months each, I had nothing left. And what was left was sad to look at! Dr Paresi was very professional, and not only was he knowledgable, but he made suggestions on size to fit what I was looking for. Even though I was very torn on size (and came in to try several outfits on with the implants), I ultimately went with his suggestion. I am completely happy with the size!
in rIVER gROVE, il |
I first saw Dr. Paresi in January for a chin lift. I was impressed by the entire staff, so kind and welcoming. Dr. Paresi was so easy to talk to during the consultation, in fact he said that I did not need what I though, he felt that lipo would be a better (and lucky for me less expensive) option. He was absolutely right, I am so happy with the results. I am going back next week to get my upper and lower eyes done and a tummy tuck. I would not return if I had a hint of doubt.
in Woodstock, IL |
Where do I begin ...... Dr. Paresi gave me back the body, self confidence and life I hadn't known since my 20s and before becoming a Mom. Im a 48yo married Mother of 2 and Dr. Paresi performed a fantastic Tummy Tuck, liposuction and facial fillers in Aug 2015, now 7 months later I've healed and look absolutely fantastic. Dr. Paresi and the girls are absolutely lovely and I cant say enough about my treatment in both the WI and IL offices. I'll certainly be following him to his new private pra
in Darien, IL |
Other than the fact that Dr. Paresi is very knowledgeable and skilled in what he does, he is also very warm and personable, and makes you feel comfortable by answering any questions you have and taking the time to come up with the perfect plan for you!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Paresi Jr?