Dr. Robert Paresi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 48

Dr. Paresi

InsideLook MD of Chicago

3050 Finley Rd Ste 300b Downers Grove, IL 60515

Dr. Robert Paresi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Downers Grove, IL and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from St George's University School Of Med medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital and Northwestern Medicine Woodstock Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Paresi to book an appointment.

Dr. Paresi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Paresi

Dr. Paresi?
What People Say About Dr. Robert Paresi, MD
Everything went as doctor explained, the length of the surgery, the healing expectations, the period of discomfort and the length of time sensation would return.
Jerry Byerly – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi and his staff were incredible throughout my entire experience. Regina was always so friendly and such a welcoming face at the office. Kim couldn't have been more helpful and was a major influence in my decision to undergo the procedure. She gave honest opinions and made me feel confident in my decisions. Michelle and Brooke were wonderful on the day of surgery. They made the process so easy and helped me feel comfortable. Dr. Paresi was very knowledgable and realistic with his expectations during my consultations. I couldn't be happier with the results of my mastopexy and I can't thank him enough for how he's improved my life. I highly recommended Dr. Paresi to others.
Alexandra Garay – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr Paresi is wonderful. He and his staff are so kind and courteous. I had many questions and fears throughout and they helped me understand and always explained thoroughly. I would highly recommend him for ANY plastic surgery needs!
Vanessa Marsh – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Couldn't find a more welcoming and compassionate group and I love how they preemptively ward off potential problems. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Paresi and his staff! I’ve had many cosmetic surgeries over the years, and regret I didn’t find him sooner. I recently had a breast lift, old saline implants removed and replaced with silicone and a bit of Lipo (and Lopo correction) performed by Dr. Paresi. My results are fantastic! I could not be happier with my entire experience. You will not be disappointed when you meet him and his staff! They’re wonderful!
Cindy Halloran in Naperville, IL – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I recently underwent rhinoplasty surgery, something I have wanted to do for years now. I chose Dr. Paresi because of the amazing reviews I've read about him & because he is double board-certified, not a small achievement. I couldn't be happier with the results, with his amazing staff and with the experience as a whole. I will definitely be using Dr Paresi for any future procedures.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi explained everything and answered all of my questions. The staff is knowledgeable and very attentive. I am so happy with the procedure I had and am so looking forward to swimsuit weather! Thank you Dr. and staff!!!
IN – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Staff and Dr are completely wonderful and extremely helpful. They answer any and all questions before, during and after your procedure and never make you feel inferior about any questions you have. I would highly recommend him for any procedure you may be contemplating.
IL – Nov 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi and his staff are awesome! Everyone in the office is very professional and friendly. I had skin cancer removed from my nose which left a scar. Dr. Paresi fixed the scar from the surgery and it healed up quickly. You can’t even tell I had surgery in that area. This was my 2nd procedure done with Dr. Paresi and both times I was completely satisfied. He is the best plastic surgeon. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I will definitely be going back for my next procedure.
Debbie Trefny in Bloomingdale, IL – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Dr. Paresi did my eyelid surgery about 6 months ago. He explained everything in detail so I knew just what to expect & the results are great.
Dave in IL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I first saw Dr. Paresi a few years ago in Woodstock. He is extremely kind, caring and a wonderful surgeon. Due to work & other life events I did not proceed with any procedures until this year when Dr. Paresi performed a neck lift & blepharoplasty. The results are simply amazing... my saggy, droopy eyes now look fantastic... I have eyelids again after years of not seeing them!! I also have a jawline again... very exciting! Some close friends and family have commented that I "somehow look you
Debra in Crystal Lake – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
Extremely satisfied with my result!!! It is going to be a great swimsuit summer!!!
Naomi Dotzel in Orangeville, IL – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Paresi. He made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery. Along with being a great doctor. I highly recommend him!
D. C. in Carol Stream – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I went in for a consultation. The staff here is excellent. They answered all my questions at the appointment and two other times when I called. I really enjoyed how Kim worked with me. Dr. Paresi was easy to talk to.
Feb 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
After losing over half my body weight I needed surgeries to remove a lot of loose skin. Dr. Paresi was referred to me when I was ready to have my breasts done. The result of the surgery he performed on me is that the nipple on my left breast measured from my sternal notch is a full inch higher than the one on my right breast, and does not lay naturally inside my bra line. Contact me if you'd like further info, btlbug8989@aol.com
Tara in Elmhurst – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I had an extended tummy tuck with lipo in mid December. I can not explain how happy I am with the immediate results let alone the results that are continuing as I heal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Paresi and his whole staff, especially Jennifer to anyone. Options were talked about and my appointment was set up pretty quickly with ease. The doctors attention to detail was great and he did an amazing job. I feel great, look great and my confidence is back!
Valerie in Hanover Park – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I searched and made many calls the instant Insidelook MD answered the phone I knew I had found my doctor! The entire office staff made me feel like family, safe , and very informative with every question I asked! I would recommend Dr Paresi and have to all my friends and family. He has changed my life with the procedures he’s done form me. Thank you ??
Two Sue’s – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I was very impressed with the facility, had a tour, clean, sterile. Kim is an exceptional manager. Dr Paresi explained all the procedures and showed me before and after pictures. I actually went for a consultation, was completely satisfied with everything that I signed and decided on the surgery immediately. I am so happy with my results and it has been only six week. Painless procedure. I already recommended Dr. Paresi to my sisters and friends.
Susie Q in Deerfield, IL – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
He is wonderful! Dr. Paresi is very personable and easy to talk with, which has made this such a comfortable experience. I sought him out after seeing how absolutely beautiful a friend, who was also patient, looked at a wedding we attended. I am so excited about my results now too, and have already referred a close friend. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
Rockford, IL – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?
I researched many plastic surgeons prior to meeting with Dr. Paresi. As soon as I spoke with Dr.Paresi and Kim...I felt so comfortable with going through with my mid facelift and necklift. I really could not be happier with the results...Thank you for your excellent work...you are very skilled surgeon and a wonderful person.
Downers Grove, IL – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Paresi?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery