Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD

Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Downers Grove, IL and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from St George's University School Of Med in 2000 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, craniofacial surgery, and more.

3050 Finley Rd # 300B

Downers Grove, IL 60515

• American Enterprise Group
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Paresi Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Paresi Jr's Top Procedures and Conditions

Dermatitis

Dr. Paresi Jr treats Dermatitis more than 70% of his peers

Dr. Paresi Jr treats this condition more than 70% of his peers

Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Paresi Jr performs Breast Reconstruction more than 21% of his peers

Dr. Paresi Jr performs this procedure more than 21% of his peers

Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Paresi Jr treats Moles (Benign Skin Lesions) more than 9% of his peers

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dermatitis
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oral and-or Facial Cleft

95.08196721311475%

Dr. Paresi Jr?
Dr. Paresi Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD
I recently underwent rhinoplasty surgery, something I have wanted to do for years now. I chose Dr. Paresi because of the amazing reviews I've read about him & because he is double board-certified, not a small achievement. I couldn't be happier with the results, with his amazing staff and with the experience as a whole. I will definitely be using Dr Paresi for any future procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi explained everything and answered all of my questions. The staff is knowledgeable and very attentive. I am so happy with the procedure I had and am so looking forward to swimsuit weather! Thank you Dr. and staff!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Staff and Dr are completely wonderful and extremely helpful. They answer any and all questions before, during and after your procedure and never make you feel inferior about any questions you have. I would highly recommend him for any procedure you may be contemplating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi and his staff are awesome! Everyone in the office is very professional and friendly. I had skin cancer removed from my nose which left a scar. Dr. Paresi fixed the scar from the surgery and it healed up quickly. You can’t even tell I had surgery in that area. This was my 2nd procedure done with Dr. Paresi and both times I was completely satisfied. He is the best plastic surgeon. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I will definitely be going back for my next procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi did my eyelid surgery about 6 months ago. He explained everything in detail so I knew just what to expect & the results are great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I first saw Dr. Paresi a few years ago in Woodstock. He is extremely kind, caring and a wonderful surgeon. Due to work & other life events I did not proceed with any procedures until this year when Dr. Paresi performed a neck lift & blepharoplasty. The results are simply amazing... my saggy, droopy eyes now look fantastic... I have eyelids again after years of not seeing them!! I also have a jawline again... very exciting! Some close friends and family have commented that I "somehow look you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Extremely satisfied with my result!!! It is going to be a great swimsuit summer!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Paresi. He made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery. Along with being a great doctor. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I went in for a consultation. The staff here is excellent. They answered all my questions at the appointment and two other times when I called. I really enjoyed how Kim worked with me. Dr. Paresi was easy to talk to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
After losing over half my body weight I needed surgeries to remove a lot of loose skin. Dr. Paresi was referred to me when I was ready to have my breasts done. The result of the surgery he performed on me is that the nipple on my left breast measured from my sternal notch is a full inch higher than the one on my right breast, and does not lay naturally inside my bra line. Contact me if you'd like further info, btlbug8989@aol.com
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I had an extended tummy tuck with lipo in mid December. I can not explain how happy I am with the immediate results let alone the results that are continuing as I heal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Paresi and his whole staff, especially Jennifer to anyone. Options were talked about and my appointment was set up pretty quickly with ease. The doctors attention to detail was great and he did an amazing job. I feel great, look great and my confidence is back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I searched and made many calls the instant Insidelook MD answered the phone I knew I had found my doctor! The entire office staff made me feel like family, safe , and very informative with every question I asked! I would recommend Dr Paresi and have to all my friends and family. He has changed my life with the procedures he’s done form me. Thank you ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I was very impressed with the facility, had a tour, clean, sterile. Kim is an exceptional manager. Dr Paresi explained all the procedures and showed me before and after pictures. I actually went for a consultation, was completely satisfied with everything that I signed and decided on the surgery immediately. I am so happy with my results and it has been only six week. Painless procedure. I already recommended Dr. Paresi to my sisters and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
He is wonderful! Dr. Paresi is very personable and easy to talk with, which has made this such a comfortable experience. I sought him out after seeing how absolutely beautiful a friend, who was also patient, looked at a wedding we attended. I am so excited about my results now too, and have already referred a close friend. I wholeheartedly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
I researched many plastic surgeons prior to meeting with Dr. Paresi. As soon as I spoke with Dr.Paresi and Kim...I felt so comfortable with going through with my mid facelift and necklift. I really could not be happier with the results...Thank you for your excellent work...you are very skilled surgeon and a wonderful person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr Paresi is simply amazing! I'm so happy that I chose him to do my procedure. I am looking forward to having another procedure done by him. I trust him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Couldn't have asked for a better experience or better Doctor. Everyone was professional and the facility was warm, inviting and very clean. I've already referred 2 of my closest friends, which is only something I'd do when I really trust a provider. Dr. Paresi is knowledgeable, HONEST, trustworthy and thorough, not to mention talented and skilled. I had interviewed other plastic sugeons and he is worth every penny. Very grateful! You won't be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi is an excellent plastic surgeon! I was welcomed by his classy educated staff, my consultation was amazing! Kim was fabulous, and Adi is an excellent patient consultant! I felt so confident because Dr P was the first surgeon who actually measured me and helped me select the perfect implants for my size body. Im an NPC womens figure/physique athlete and Dr Paresi incorporated science and beauty to make my breast augmentation a success! Im so glad i choose him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi performed my tummy tuck surgery 2 years ago and I'm still amazed at how well he kept the incision below my bikini line. I am so pleased how my tummy and belly button turned out. Dr.P did a great job at keeping my pain to a minimum as well. Recently I had my saline breast implants replaced with silicone and some lipo. My breasts now look perfect and feel soft. I highly recommend Dr. Paresi because he goes above and beyond expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Robert Paresi Jr, MD?
Dr. Paresi has outdone himself once again! I contemplated getting my nose done for several years but was very apprehensive. ANY cosmetic procedure can be nerve wrecking especially when it's your face! During my consultation, Dr. Paresi went into great detail about what he needed to do in order to get the results that I was looking for. Being a previous patient of his, I knew I was in good hands! I am currently 2 and a half weeks out from my procedure and it already looks PHENOMENAL!!! I had ver
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Paresi Jr?

Insurance accepted

American Enterprise Group
American Republic
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Paresi Jr treats patients.

Compare Providers