Dr. Robert Osher, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Robert Osher, MD
Dr. Robert Osher, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Blue Ash, OH. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Osher is affiliated with University Cincinnati Medical Center , Good Samaritan Hospital, Bethesda North Hospital and Christ Hospital.

Dr. Osher's Experience

See how Dr. Osher's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Osher

Dr. Osher accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Osher is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Osher has admitting privileges.

Dr. Osher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Osher to family and friends
Dr. Osher's Performance
in Harrison, OH |
I would highly recommend Dr. Osher. It was the most concentrated exam I have ever had. It was the most detailed exam I ever had. He was a very pleasant person to talk to, but also very professional as well. I felt I was in very good hands. I would strongly encourage my family and friends to pursue him as their Doctor. He is the best.
in Fairfield , OH |
I have the highest respect for this doctor and his team. There can be nothing more precious than eyesight and it is so important to be able to trust the doctor for your care. He is trustworthy, and does not make a rush of the appointment time and discusses details of the history and current problems. His team is top rated and I would like to thank all of them for their attention to detail and concerns Thanks, Dr. Osher and staff! I have already referred several people to you.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Osher is very methodical and seems to truly care about his patients. I would recommend him to anybody
in Cincinnati, OH |
Just outstanding-I was lucky to have him.
in Springfield, OH |
Dr. Osher is excellent. He by far met and exceeded all of my expectations. He was very thorough in every aspect of the procedure, from the initial consultation through the surgery and post op. He explained everything in detail and completely answered all of my questions. I would recommend anyone who have eye needs to schedule an appointment with Dr. Osher. In fact, I have already recommended two of my friends to him.
in Cincinnati, Ohio |
He displays great confidence and the fact that he pulled my records and read them all from 40+ years ago made me feel very comfortable that he knew everything that he could about me personally.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr Osher was very personable and explained things throughly. He took his time to answer questions and made my visit as pleasant as possible.
in Rochester, NY |
He spent quite a bit of time with me, carefully reviewing all the charts and results from the tests and measurements his technicians performed on my eyes. He called a few of them into the office for further information when needed. He carefully explained the procedure to me along with the how and why of process. I also met @ 6 or so Techs. Some had been with Dr. Osher 20 plus years. THEY all think the world of him and gave him glowing compliments. It is a good sign when there is low turnover.
in Springdale, OH |
Dr. Osher is very professional yet warm and caring. He explained things in terms that were very easy for me to understand. I felt very comfortable during my surgery as he explained each step of the procedure and made me aware of what was happening.
Maineville, OH |
As recommended, he is the consummate professional. I can't imagine more exacting care and felt right away that I was in good hands. My results are outstanding!
in Cincinnati, OH |
From signing in until a cup of coffee before leaving the building, it was obvious that this was going to be a very good experience. Everything was thoroughly explained and informative. Dr. Robert Osher is very comfortable to communicate with. Thank you.
in Cincinnati, OH |
Dr. Osher is so very personable and put me at ease. He was very good to educate me about what a cataract is and what the procedure involved. Simply a great Doctor.
in Mason, OH |
Dr. Osher did the surgeries on my wife's eyes and the results were great so I wanted him to do mine.
Have you seen Dr. Robert Osher, MD?
Are you Dr. Osher?

Compare Dr. Osher

Dr. Osher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Osher has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Osher's Board Certifications

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Central Serous Chorioretinopathy
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Bascom Plamer Eye Inst

Completed in 1974

Wills Eye Hosp

Completed in 1977

Dr. Osher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Osher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology