Dr. Robert G. Nobles III, MD

Dr. Robert G. Nobles III, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Robert G Nobles MDs 5282 Medical Dr Ste 110, San Antonio, TX 78229 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Nobles III specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in San Antonio, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Nobles III? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nobles III' Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Nobles III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nobles III

Dr. Nobles III accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Principal Financial Group
  • Principal Life

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 12 hospitals where Dr. Nobles III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Nobles III

Dr. Nobles III' Review Details
3.9 based on 62 responses
Experience with Dr. Nobles III
Dr. Nobles III' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (58)
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles has been a very great care provider for me and my family.The best part besides his great bedside manner is that I never have long wait times to see him.He is always on time and I appreciated his time management skills.He is very thorough and I never feel rushed and the rest of his staff are kind and caring as well. Dr. Nobles has worked with me to create a better health and wellness plan through diet and exercise rather than prescriptions.I recommend him to all my friends and family.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was having trouble finding a new PCP that took my insurance and could see me quickly. I called Dr. Nobles and they were able to see me within a few days. I cannot believe how lucky I got to find this doctor! He and his staff are wonderful. I've seen him several times now and am always able to get an appointment easily, and the wait is never very long, and he always listens and takes very good care of me. He knows his stuff and is friendly (and funny)..... great doctor!
in Houston, TX |
Great PCP!!! Listens to my issues and does not sugar coat his reponses..
in San Antonio, TX |
If you are a female do not see dr Nobles. If you have any health concerns whatsoever he'll disgregard them and tell you to take an iron supplement because you're menstruating. I went in for shoulder pain. He ran blood work and ordered scans and all he could tell me is to take an iron pill. What a joke of a dr.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles has taken care of me and my wife for many years as well caring for both of my parents for a long time. He is direct and to the point about your treatment and care and pretty easy to talk to.
in Pipe Creek, TX |
Dr. Nobles was recommended to me by a family member. I had a very short wait time. Dr. Nobles was easy to talk to and answered my questions clearly. I did not feel rushed at all. The icing on the cake is they draw blood in the office (no going someplace else) and the parking is free. The office staff are great!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles and his staff are friendly, efficient and super helpful. I've been seeing Dr. Nobles for about seven years and I highly recommend him as a primary care physician. He has treated me for a variety of things over the years. I love this place.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles does not take all patients seriously. He only treats problems that he deems important enough to treat. He attempted to make extra unnecessary appointments, but did not bother to treat clear and present issues.
in San Antonio, TX |
My whole family has been seeing Dr. Nobles for years. I don't know why I have waited so long to write a nice review for him. Great long term staff, easy appointments, never have to wait long, and Dr. Nobles is a just a great doctor. He is personable and funny and knows his stuff. He can chat when he has time, but he is so knowledgeable and can get straight to the medical issue at hand and has never steered us wrong. I trust him explicitly to take the very best care of myself and my family.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Noble has been extremely supportive of making me lose weight and lower my blood pressure. I find him to be encouraging, not threatening.
in San Antonio, TX |
Never a wait, he is very direct and wastes no time. I have been a patient if his for over a year and i am very happy with him as my primary care physician.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles as a PCP has sufficed. The OFFICE STAFF is scamming pts. They CONTINUE to make appointments, notify us the DAY OF and announce that we were NO SHOW and then NO SHOW FEE . I've addressed this issue MULTIPLE times and said DO NOT MAKE APPTS FOR ANYONE in my family. Just recently, my son got a call about a NO SHOW and reschedule. Guess the idiot office staff forgot, IM KEEPING TRACK, said she had called to verify the day before. LIE, I checked call logs, no call.SCAM!! I'm reporting!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles was recommended to me by a friend. I waited no more than 5 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Nobles was easy to talk to and answered my questions clearly. I did not feel rushed at all. The icing on the cake is they draw blood in the office (no going someplace else) and the parking is free.
in San Antonio, TX |
Highly recommend Dr. Nobles!
in San Antonio, TX |
Would highly recommend this doctor. His staff is wonderful, and his nurse has been with him for almost 9 years now. Feels very much like home!
Have you seen Dr. Nobles III?
Are you Dr. Nobles III? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Nobles III

Why It Matters: Dr. Nobles III' Board Certifications

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Bronchitis
  • Common Cold
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Injuries
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia

University Tex Tchg Hosps

Completed in 1983

University Tex Tchg Hosps

Completed in 1985

Dr. Nobles III has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Nobles III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nobles III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Nobles III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Nobles III

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Nobles III' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Nobles III

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients