Dr. Robert Nobles III, MD

Dr. Robert Nobles III, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Robert Nobles III, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Nobles III is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Westover Hills, Children's Hospital of San Antonio, Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital, Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Methodist Hospital, Methodist Texsan Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital, North Central Baptist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center, Baptist Emergency Hospital, Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital - Northwest and Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Dr. Nobles III' Experience

See how Dr. Nobles III' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nobles III

Dr. Nobles III accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 12 hospitals where Dr. Nobles III has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nobles III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nobles III to family and friends
Dr. Nobles III' Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Our family's experience has been great with Dr. Nobles. Knows what he is doing and gets it done. Great friendly knowledgeable staff. I could not give a better recommendation. Michael O'Connell
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been seeing Dr. Nobles for almost 13 years. I never have trouble getting a same day appointment if needed and he's always been on time for my appointments which very rare these days. His staff is always very friendly and I hope he doesn't retire any time soon because it's going to be very hard to find a doctor like him!
in San Antonio, TX |
Over 25 years of caring for my health. He has always been on target with his diagnosis and treatment. No long waits for appointments, usually same day.
in San Antonio, TX |
Wonderful small medical office where patients don't feel like just a number. Dr. Nobles and his wife (a PA) are great. Between the two of them they can take care of most medical general medical issues right in their office without having to be sent to yet another doctor/specialist. Would highly recommend this office and their friendly staff.
in San Antonio, TX |
Great office, love Dr. Nobles. Highly recommend!
Thank you Vanessa!
in Bulverde, TX |
Great doctor and staff
Thank you Miss Mary!
in Helotes, TX |
I have been a patient for more than 15 years. D. Nobles always takes the time to listen to you. He takes your concerns seriously and offers excellent advice.
Thank you Deena!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles has been a very great care provider for me and my family.The best part besides his great bedside manner is that I never have long wait times to see him.He is always on time and I appreciated his time management skills.He is very thorough and I never feel rushed and the rest of his staff are kind and caring as well. Dr. Nobles has worked with me to create a better health and wellness plan through diet and exercise rather than prescriptions.I recommend him to all my friends and family.
Than you Jodi!
in San Antonio, TX |
I was having trouble finding a new PCP that took my insurance and could see me quickly. I called Dr. Nobles and they were able to see me within a few days. I cannot believe how lucky I got to find this doctor! He and his staff are wonderful. I've seen him several times now and am always able to get an appointment easily, and the wait is never very long, and he always listens and takes very good care of me. He knows his stuff and is friendly (and funny)..... great doctor!
Thank you Janet. One of our practice goals is to be easily accessible to patients, which we realize is very difficult to find these days. We are very happy to have you as a new patient.
in Houston, TX |
Great PCP!!! Listens to my issues and does not sugar coat his reponses..
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles has taken care of me and my wife for many years as well caring for both of my parents for a long time. He is direct and to the point about your treatment and care and pretty easy to talk to.
in Pipe Creek, TX |
Dr. Nobles was recommended to me by a family member. I had a very short wait time. Dr. Nobles was easy to talk to and answered my questions clearly. I did not feel rushed at all. The icing on the cake is they draw blood in the office (no going someplace else) and the parking is free. The office staff are great!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles and his staff are friendly, efficient and super helpful. I've been seeing Dr. Nobles for about seven years and I highly recommend him as a primary care physician. He has treated me for a variety of things over the years. I love this place.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles does not take all patients seriously. He only treats problems that he deems important enough to treat. He attempted to make extra unnecessary appointments, but did not bother to treat clear and present issues.
Dr. Nobles is experienced and thoroughly trained to diagnose and treat a multitude of medical conditions. However, he generally does not prescribe DEA controlled substances like narcotics and ADD medications, especially to new patients for whom he has no prior medical records or history.
in San Antonio, TX |
My whole family has been seeing Dr. Nobles for years. I don't know why I have waited so long to write a nice review for him. Great long term staff, easy appointments, never have to wait long, and Dr. Nobles is a just a great doctor. He is personable and funny and knows his stuff. He can chat when he has time, but he is so knowledgeable and can get straight to the medical issue at hand and has never steered us wrong. I trust him explicitly to take the very best care of myself and my family.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Noble has been extremely supportive of making me lose weight and lower my blood pressure. I find him to be encouraging, not threatening.
in San Antonio, TX |
Never a wait, he is very direct and wastes no time. I have been a patient if his for over a year and i am very happy with him as my primary care physician.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Nobles as a PCP has sufficed. The OFFICE STAFF is scamming pts. They CONTINUE to make appointments, notify us the DAY OF and announce that we were NO SHOW and then NO SHOW FEE . I've addressed this issue MULTIPLE times and said DO NOT MAKE APPTS FOR ANYONE in my family. Just recently, my son got a call about a NO SHOW and reschedule. Guess the idiot office staff forgot, IM KEEPING TRACK, said she had called to verify the day before. LIE, I checked call logs, no call.SCAM!! I'm reporting!
Absolutely false allegations. This patient and her son are both chronic 'no showers' for appointments. Our office has never once made an appointment for a patient that was not requested by the patient.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Nobles was recommended to me by a friend. I waited no more than 5 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Nobles was easy to talk to and answered my questions clearly. I did not feel rushed at all. The icing on the cake is they draw blood in the office (no going someplace else) and the parking is free.
in San Antonio, TX |
Would highly recommend this doctor. His staff is wonderful, and his nurse has been with him for almost 9 years now. Feels very much like home!
Have you seen Dr. Robert Nobles III, MD?

Compare Dr. Nobles III

Dr. Nobles III says...

We are Internal Medicine are specialize in treating chronic conditions like diabetes and hypertension. But we are also general primary care and can diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions, including dermatologic, orthopedic and gynecologic.

Dr. Nobles III says...

We manage and treat patients with chronic medical conditions like diabetes and hypertension and kidney disease. We provide office dermatology and can treat and biopsy skin lesions, suture minor lacerations, I&D abscesses, and treat other skin conditions. We also do cosmetic dermatology to include Botox. We can evaluate orthopedic conditions and provide therapeutic steroid injections (i.e. trigger finger, knee osteoarthritis, etc...) We provide women's health care including annual PAP smears.

Dr. Nobles III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Nobles III has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nobles III' Board Certifications

• Asthma in Adults
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Constipation
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Knee Arthritis
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pneumonia

University Tex Tchg Hosps

Completed in 1983

University Tex Tchg Hosps

Completed in 1985

Dr. Nobles III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nobles III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine
  • Adult Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Cosmetic Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Dermatology (Physician Assistant)
  • Diabetes Medicine
  • Dietary Management
  • General Medical Practice
  • General Practice (Physician Assistant)
  • Geriatric Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Gynecology
  • Internal Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Medical Weight Management
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Obesity Medicine
  • Orthopedics (Physician Assistant)
  • Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Thyroid Disorders
  • Urgent Care Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Women's Health Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine (Physician Assistant)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Obesity Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Pap Tests and Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Physical Examination