Dr. Robert Morris, MD

Dr. Robert Morris, MD

Family Medicine | Male

My philosophy is to give my patients, most of which are employees of corporate clients, the optimal care at the time of their needs, whether it is a pre-employment physical, a wellness exam or a worksite accident. I strive to treat my patients in the most efficient way possible so they can get back to work or enjoy their families.

Dr. Robert Morris, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jackson, MS. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center.

Dr. Morris' Experience

See how Dr. Morris' experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Morris

Dr. Morris accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Morris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Morris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Morris to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Morris' Performance
    in Brandon, MS |
    I've worked with Dr. Morris and his staff over the last four years and could not be more pleased with their service. He is always available for questions and responds in a quick manner. I've even started taking my children ages 14 and 16 to see him. I highly recommend using him for occupational or family needs.
    in Brandon, MS |
    Dr. Morris has served our employees for over 15 years. His personal approach to the needs of our business as well as our employee health needs lends him to an expert in his field. Our business has been approached by other healthcare providers advertising what appears to be cheaper rates, but the relationship that Dr. Morris has with our business and our employees far outweighs any discounts for service.
    Dr. Morris talked at me. He was rude. He cut me off every time I tried to say anything. To top it off, he continued to tell me how he personally felt about my situation and stated there's no way I could work for him. I didn't commit a crime, never been to jail, don't drink, don't do drugs, take my medications as prescribed, he talked to as if I am abusing medications that are prescribed to me based on my medical conditions. I don't tell doctors what to prescribe to me.HE WAS NOT PROFESSIONAL!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Robert Morris, MD?
    Are you Dr. Morris?

Dr. Morris' Care Philosophy

Dr. Morris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Malpractice claims in Mississippi not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• Allergies

Carraway Methodist Medical Center

Completed in 1990

University Of Mississippi

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Morris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Morris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage